Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo
youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

an absolute unit

Take a shower Sam

Surpassed humanity

how will he keep getting away with it?

I hope somebody decks Sam in the face someday. but knowing him as the piece of shit he is, he'd probably legit kill them and claim self defense.

>but knowing him
watching an episode of world peace doesn't make you an expert on someone

>Fite me irl bro

what you think he'd fight back? no, he would pull out his conceal carry and blam

if he's outside your window at night watching you (textbook self defense situation) or he has to shoot through a crowd of people to defend himself he will. he wont be happy about the devastation that he caused, but he will be happy that he defended his own life

Attached: sam hyde gun neck brace.png (562x599, 291K)

I don't understand how people can like sam hyde. He's not that funny is is really fucking gross

Attached: 1508653651222.jpg (540x540, 41K)

He looks jakced af, is he still lifting?

Yea this
He chose low hanging fruit shit instead of developing his talent. You can tell he has a good finger on what's funny and entertaining, he just decided to pander though like vice does to lefties

I dunno, but saw a video somebody post a webm the other day of him bouncing his ass of the bench to BP 205, and was really grinding those reps out.

>is he still lifting
i think he does some fucking rippetoe squats and then a few sets on his homemade reverse hyper that he has in his living room occasionally

I heard he is doing test too

He looks like a beefy dude too, I don't know if he's just a really good troll, or really just can't lift for shit.

look at those arms, prob 15 or more inches

That video is 4 years old. He probably making it now.

>Nice
>Thick
>Solid

Can you guys guess his weight? im shooting for 250 pounds

It's avant garde brainlet, stick to richard and mortimer

I've been meaning to make one of those for forever

youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo

Attached: IMG_1220.jpg (855x1095, 337K)

Too be avant garde you have to be original

Is that really him?

I think this user really is sam

Unless you're so avant garden you challenge the assumptions of what avant garde is, hyper conformity and post ironic sincerity is the new cutting edge - tell your friends

Given his height, he looks really good, if it's real.

It is, he is putting on considerable size

he looks strong as fuck. Do you know his routine?

Holy shit this isn't post modernism or even postpost modernism, this is post square modernism

reserve hypers, ohp, bench, squat, and canceled tv show

Beating in Lena Dunham's orbitals until they cave in.

people want to be LIKE me

bump for sammy.
legit stronger than 99% of this board and you can tell some of these sóyboys () are upset about it

i have trustful sources telling me he is close to a 405 bench

Don't think he'd do either. He's an art fag first and foremost, comedian second. His whole personality is an act. If you went up and punched him in the face, he would back off into a crowd and have the cops called.

Just look at this edgy picture, he's trying to portray dominance over a leftist cunt that wouldn't bother associating with him if on some level she didn't think he was like her or at the very least a normie.

Sam is a poser who rubbed the Jews the wrong way for being "too edgy".

Attached: dom.jpg (607x608, 32K)

all this time i thought that was a boy

he's a big boy

Attached: Sam Hyde.jpg (600x450, 55K)

kickers 3xfail

You gotta stop twisting and stroking at your beard dude.

>If you went up and punched him in the face, he would back off into a crowd and have the cops called.
Incorrect. He would laugh in shock and then try to engage a discussion.
You sound like a manlet who thinks big guys feel pain the same way you do with your feeble childlike body and mind.

He's 6 meters tall? and weighs 220 kilos?

youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8

the virgin character analysis

Attached: 1496695136756.jpg (1200x675, 107K)

Indeed he is 18 feet long.

604 metres