Girlfriend of 2 years starts following mom Instagrams

>girlfriend of 2 years starts following mom Instagrams
>not 35 year old moms, but young hip attractive moms who constantly post about their children, have YouTube channels, make money from shilling products, etc with tens of thousands of followers
>didn't see the writing on the wall
>she forgot her birth control and gets pregnant
>been 3.5 years since she first got pregnant
>so far have had 2 kids
>her favorite account has 5 kids
>she's begging for another
>literally believes her only purpose is to have more of my babies so that she can show off to the other Instagram girls and her 10k IG followers
>tfw gains slowly slipping away from restless nights
>another kid will be the death of my gains
>jokingly ask if she'd want a 4th after the 3rd
>she said yes
>mfw

Any other guys fell into the dad trap? Am I basically ruined gains-wise after falling into this relationship? Will I never have a vacation again?

Attached: 8a4.jpg (316x202, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E6RNoSGfj_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You fucked up bad. You are her donor for life. Congratulations you have another 18 years of this at least.

We need idiots like you so we can learn from their mistakes though so there's that.

Once you have one kid you're already committed so you might as well have as many as you can. Unless you have that onions mentality of wanting 1/no kids, you're sole purpose is to reproduce.

>women being memed into having lots of kids by social media
Genuinely unsure if this is a good or bad thing desu

Get a gym with daycare. Every day, you take the kids and go to the gym. The wife has two+ hours to herself every day and her friends will envy her for that/you'll be a rockstar to them (a good thing). You'll have the same minus travel time to yourself at the gym and it will actual motivate you to go more.

I'm a single dad with full custody. I was NEVER able to have the kind of dedication to the gym which I have now before I landed in this situation. I bring my kid to work with me so we are together all day, every day. That two hours is the greatest.

>dad
>vacation

youtube.com/watch?v=E6RNoSGfj_8

Lucky you. My life goal is to find a good woman who agrees having four kids.

>kids after 3.5 years
>"""FORGOT""" birth control
>begs for more children
>looks up to IG accounts of moms with 5 children
>wants to have at least 4 children with you
What the fuck is wrong with you OP? She is fucked in the head. Break up the relationship and pray that you don't have to pay for her kids. What the fuck is this chit mang

Are you both Aryan?

Attached: ns_herberg.jpg (393x600, 102K)

strongly considering a vasectomy because of this.

however, I know I'll never be in a relationship with a woman who loves me so saves me a few hundred dollars I guess

If you are both above avg iq this is a good thing.

>Wahh I'm filling the gene pool with my DNA what ever will I do?
If she's hot you already made it, fuck finances, this is literally the meaning of life and you're worried about muscles, which are literally used to attract women.

Thanks. This sounds like good advice. Won't help with the lack of sleep and time to eat though.
Not lucky, even for you. At this rate she'll want 7+ kids.
I don't want to leave my kids without a dad.
I'm an engineer, so I think so. She studied nutrition in university (lel) but is currently unemployed but her dad is a successful businessman who gives her a monthly allowance to support the family.

Do you even need that allowance if you're an engineer? You should be making good money. Nutrition doesn't sound too bad, she can cook, right?

>I don't want to leave my kids without a dad.
It's kinda fucked up how I was surprised to see you say this. You don't seem like the kind of person who would post on Jow Forums

She obviously tricked you into getting her pregnant. My advice: knock her up as many times as she can handle. Spend as much time out of the house and away from your family as possible. Work out, go for your gains. Get a side girl if it suits you as payback for ruining your life with kids. Come up with a good reason to get away for one week a year. Feign a mental illness that requires a 'retreat' or something. Stash money away from your family. Good luck.

big families are great why are you complaining

when you are 70 youll be thankful you have 3+ children

source: grandparents

Attached: 1522187253416.jpg (699x485, 68K)

>girlfriend
>so far have 2 kids
?

This is obvious bait but to everyone reading this thread don't be a homosexual like OP. If she wants kids, well then, by God, give her them

> How to take a shitty situation and make it literally 1000000x worse 101

Get a home gym.
No babies allowed.

>"forgets" birth control after she starts watching mom instagram accounts

You don't really belive that do you?

Friends and family are the most important things to have if you want to be happy in this shitty world.
You should just enjoy it, don't worry about petty stuff like gains and vacations.

Home gym, marry your girlfriend and get a vasectomy. Take care of your kids and like said love them and enjoy them. Raise them to be the best and happiest adults they can be. Teach them about fitness and about your hobbies. Teach them all the shit you wish you knew at their ages.