Is 6'2 the perfect height for a man?

is 6'2 the perfect height for a man?
>long torso and long legs (aesthetic af)
>harder to build muscle but once you do you mog 95% of men
>tall enough to be taller than most men but not freakish tall
>perfect height for women dating wise

Attached: _20180425_074909.jpg (1087x1148, 141K)

>one inch off
FUCK THIS IS WHY GIRLS WONT DATE ME REEEEEEEEEEEE

My gym bud is a year older than me and he's 6'2". When we started lifting together maybe 4 or 5 years back he was way stronger than me. Now I'm much stronger and aesthetic due to my being a manlet.
Unfortunately he never sleeps alone and I haven't had sex in 2 years.
All that matters to women is FACE HEIGHT FRAME

what the fuck is frame please respond

I’m 6’2.5”. It’s a pretty good height. 6’ - 6’5” is the best range. Any taller is weird. The best part of being tall is going to Manlet countries.

>6'3 and 6'4 lower than 6'2 and 6'5-6'8

Attached: girl question mark.jpg (270x320, 18K)

>only 5% difference between < 5'5 and "perfect" 6'2
AHAHAHAHAHAHA HEIGHTFAGS BTFO, the true measures of success is APPROACH, CONFIDENCE, and PERSISTENCE, too bad none of you fags regardless of height have experience with any of those things lmaooooo

The only real conclusion one would make from that graph is that males regardless of height are contacted very infrequently by females. Look at the percentages on the left, they are all low and the scale is all fucked up.

6'2" fellow here as well. Perfectly happy with my height, used to be in ok shape then got somewhat fat and now I'm cutting again. Whatever it takes to get fit again, at least I know I'm the perfect height.

this is the most COPE interpretation of data I've ever seen. 7/10 if troll.

>The range is 9-14%

The takeaway from this is that it makes fuck all difference, you're almost never going to get contacted anyway

>the difference between 5'5" and 6'2" is 3%
You faggots who obsess about this height bullshit legitimately need to be euthanized.

>cope
keep pretending height matters when it obviously matters very little. assumption prevails until confronted with data, and the virgins around here do a _lot_ of assuming because they definitely can't draw from experience

Your physical frame. Wide back and shoulders = wide frame

>max is still 14%
JUST

Ehh ~13% for me at 5'11" vs 14% who gives a fuck

so what is the ideal frame? the face and height part are obvious, but what kind of characteristics are people talking about when they say you need a good FHF?

just bee yourself honey

IM BEING SERIOUS PLEASE RESPOND

>tfw 6'2'' balding incel

Attached: 056415.png (645x1260, 440K)

this. im 6'2, blond hair and blue eyes, i feel like a demigod when im visting spic or asian countries. God bless northern european genes

user, the ideal is whatever you have + 6 inches. And no, it's a skeletal thing which can't be compensated for by exercise.

and then you go back to jerking off to anime and getting mad at white women for chosing black or asian men over you

I'm totally fine with not being ideal. There's literally a zero percent chance I am. I'm just on-the-spectrum-ly curious what people are talking about when they say "good frame".

Maybe for now, but over time we will just keep getting taller and taller.

I blonde and blue eyed too. I felt like a rockstar in Japan. I’m almost done with my TEFL certificate and will go back to Asia. This time I’m considering China or SEA. South East Asians are the shortest Asians so I’ll look like some kind of ice giant next to all the petite little brown girls.
I support white women getting riced if they produce superior hapa daughters.

Wide shoulders, narrow hips