Best way to get rid of skinny fat body?

Best way to get rid of skinny fat body?
Cut or bulk?

Attached: IMG_20180426_023838.jpg (480x640, 76K)

You can gain muscle without putting on too much fat desu. Read the sticky and follow a program. Dont cut.

lift

lift

Cut what? Down to your fucking bone? Bulk up skeletor

>that guy who gets a music inspired tattoo but has never played an instrument

fpbp

bulk
Cutting before you have decent muscle mass is a meme unless you are fat

what exactly do you expect to accomplish cutting when you have 0 muscle

To get rid of skinny fat torso. Alright thanks user

>cut or bulk?
you should lift

Attached: 1509973068577.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

>I've never exercised in my life, but which of these bodybuilding diets will give me a good body lol
Pro tip, any exercise at all will be an improvement. Don't go on a cut or bulk because you'll almost certainly fuck that up too.

YOU HAVE BODY DYSMORPHIA

bruh literally eat, drink some whole milk, and lift. your body will EXPLODE. newb gains are real. enjoy the next 4 months where u gain 20lbs and ppl go 'holy shit are u on roids?' even tho you're actually small

Attached: 1523488984342.gif (320x395, 1.97M)

What's that

its not that you have a skinny fat torso its that it seems like you havent done a single crunch or any kind of abdominal exercise on your life

hell it looks like you havent exercise anything at all in your whole life

thinking you are skinny fat means you have a distorted view of your body. there is hardly any fat on your body. If you had any muscle whatsoever you'd look normal

stop doing crack

I haven't. I used to run a lot but I have a broken femur knee joint now, have to wait till after surgery to see if I can run again ever. But I'll try push ups and crunches.
Maybe. Idk. My stomach deos protrude at the top but maybe because I have no muscle for the flesh to wrap around.

cut what, your bones?

Yeah I've cut down to looking like shit after being a fat person then got discouraged (didn't lift heavy just did machines and ran during that process). I ended up with good cardio, but looked like shit as skinnyfat and was really weak.

Now I started working out again 15 pounds heavier than when I was my slimmest and am bulking so I have some muscle for when I cut. Going to probably end up around 23-25% bodyfat when I hit muh 1/2/3/4 but I'm actually gaining muscle this time around. Gonna hit 230 or 1/2/3/4 whichever comes first and then cut down to 205.

>ITT retards telling skellys not to cut
Start lifting and doing calisthenics, eat normally. Once you get some muscle then cut. You are at normal body fat but ultra low muscle so you will have to cut just not a lot or for very long. Start lifting and shit first though and get a solid foundation to "cut" to.

bruh... you need to lift weights, you look disgusting

Only 1 option
>hormone therapy until you're a very passable trap
>SS + GOMAD until u get /pectiddies/

Attached: b00.jpg (640x640, 108K)

That’s skelly, not skinnyfat. Literally the best mode to start at.

Focus on working out and worry about bulking and cutting later

what exercises are the best to start with? push ups sit ups etc? or just lifting weights? dont own any weights but could possibly go to my university gym

>go to my university gym
Do that, lift heavy. That's it. If you are too weak to bench the bar do push ups until you can. Find a routine and stick to it. There aren't starter exercises, just do your routine. I do calisthenics along with weights but that's me. I would say you could seriously benefit from push ups and pull ups, they even out your body.

50 push ups a day enough?

no
read the sticky goddammit
stop looking for an easy way to do things you lazy skeleton
read
READ

just asking how many push ups to do a day, man. calm down

Just bench press you absolute mongoloid

i'll have to find a gym first, uni doesnt have a gym turns out and i dont have much money

I recommend GSLP

Definitely find a gym

no