Finally get date on tinder

>finally get date on tinder
>seems reasonable 6/10
>Into cool film noir and good music
>meet up
>possesses more chins than I was led to believe

God fucking dammit Jow Forums, why are the interesting ones always fat.

Attached: CYOHbm1tV5szkCWzE-5i0jz9fSC9kKp0XX6o-W-FcWA.jpg (1024x575, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jy8okAfB894
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cause the fat ones know they have to be interesting to get male attention

I should have known when she responded instantly to every message.

fpbp

>gets matched with thicc girl
>she askes to face time me to make sure im real
"wow user you look good"
>meanwhile she is 20 pounds over her pic.
>its late so i say im going to sleep and never talk to here again
>Im at college 2 months later and see her and shes about another 20 pounds heavier
Catfishes are the lowest of the low

Attached: 00a2f361-18de-49d7-89a2-b299fcae5b61.png (1280x693, 855K)

Always go for the snap

Always.

shoulda

NOW ITS TIME TO GO OUTSIDE THE BOX

Because the pretty girls have no reason to develop an interesting personality. They even enforce their shitty personality because everybody still gives them attention.

Get higher standards

Attached: 01B764A3-F23C-4F87-B0E6-6597645BC8BA.jpg (750x1334, 135K)

noir is shit desu, i want a gf who's into westerns

a man with a mission

Fatfishes*

I'm a pussy ass bitch; I'd at least meet up with her in person briefly once for a coffee (she pays for her own) just because... I dunno... I remember being ghosted as well when I was F A T and it felt shitty. I don't want to do that to others even if I don't want to bang them.

post their feet

>interesting ones

do you want a fucking drinking buddy or do you want a girl? you realise the other gender is different right

you are delusional

show us tinder profile

what should I say to a yoga thot ?

>finally get date over dating app
>7/10 compared to the average, but actually pretty much my type so for me its 9/10
>realise pretty quick shes pretty shy and autistic too
>we've been on 3 dates so far, things are going great, i might even be a bit in love
>mfw i'm soon gonna smash 17 yo virgin pussy
We're all gonna make it brahs
(Im 19 and dont live in burgerland, so no pedojokes pls)

Attached: 5YjYpra.jpg (1000x800, 56K)

Was she black?

Black girls seem to really like Facetime

why do you cover her name, it is right there anyway

What app user? Asking for a friend.

This

okcupid i bet

Lovoo, i'm from germany tho idk maybe its a app only available in germany

Almost every girl I meet has more than one chin even if they're not fat anywhere else I hate it

is it bad that i'm so horny i don't give a shit how fat a girl is, i just need to fuck asap

>have met up with two girls so far
>each actually looked better
>first was an absolute qt but ghosted me after despite saying she wanted to again and even telling me when shes usually free at the end of date
How do I at least not muck up the current one? I haven't talked to her over text since date, was planning on asking her to a monthly event for NEXT friday but between now and then I have no idea what to say or do.
I just want a nice gf bros how do I not scare her away while not totally ignoring her either

Attached: 1524696570434.jpg (306x306, 30K)

Don't be too clingy, stay school as fuck my man.
You can get the previous one you saw back btw, try again in a month

Attached: 15036717_1704802363170586_2048610943887151223_n.jpg (720x540, 37K)

Just talk about some interests of yours or hers, theres lots of shit to talk about, also if you wait 1-2 hours very time before you answer that will get the day through without you having to talk alot to her, but also you will also be in contact

very=every
Last also=always

>using tinder and not meeting women on bodybuilding.com
max par'ing @ your life

Previous one ignored me so I'm just leaving it at that honestly. I got a third girls number yesterday but if her pics are dated it might be an OP situation because she's borderline thicc but messaged me first saying I'm really cute. Probably another red flag though isn't it.

Problem is usually when I text her she replies within like a couple minutes unless she's busy and I don't want to seem like a dick, just not clingy like above said. Also a friend tried to tell me I should set something up between now and the next friday thing but that seems too frequent to me. Like man I dunno these are the only dates I've been on I'm just trying to learn what to do like I should have already learned

Attached: 1523748437392.jpg (904x719, 56K)

Well if you think they have potential you can try to fix them. My GF was clearly hot as fuck years ago but she's gained weight. Still beautiful but her face is a bit more round.

Pretty much she's going to be going to the gym now, so I scored an awesome chick and she will work to be even hotter than she is now.

Problem with molding a woman into what you want, is being able to determine that she will work with you on it rather than fight it with the gay ass "you should like me for who I am, I'm comfortable in my body" bullshit. But it can be done

Just meet her again man, that will also give you stuff to text about, i had my first 3 dates in 2 weeks and we are gonna meet again this weekend

>it felt shitty
gee, wonder how the other person feels about being lied to

>sending your women to the gym
youtu.be/jy8okAfB894

If she's running to lose weight it's not weight training.

>Sean-posting

Attached: sean facepalm.gif (236x153, 606K)

Armenian girl

>possesses more chins than I was led to believe
Wait what?
What is your limit on chins on a chick?

I need your help fellow autists.
I have a girlfriend that likes me to get other girls, she finds it empowering knowing her man is such a stud.

I've spent some time on tinder but each time a girl matches, when I tell her my situation she freaks out or call me a cheater blablabla...

What would be the best course of actions in your opinion ?

I don't want to lie to those girls to avoid drama but I'm getting tempted more and more.

Nobody except hipsters are "into film noir"

Don't tell them about your situation. Like why would you if you're on there for fucking.

Attached: Beats Me.png (560x407, 12K)

good for you bro, my mans out here getting pussy

Just lie to them or don't say anything about your situation in the first place.

this...

>we've been on 3 dates
>a bit in love
you're already dumped

you don't need anyones help, u just wanted to brag

Just say you're in an open relationship (cause you are, you know your gf proposed the deal so she could get dick on the side).

Stop being delusional and only brag after you've actually scored. But I wish you good luck nonetheless .

I hate that you always need to play stupid games to get a woman like you back on some instincts level.

i'm not gonna tell her obviously, but i actually think she feels the same, since the first date shes always the one texting me and asking to go out, before i had to do the work to keep the conversation alive
i think she might be the one :3

Attached: 1509363820815.jpg (640x513, 43K)

>since the first date shes always the one texting me and asking to go out
I fucking wish this was literally ever me. I have yet to text a girl that is not me initiating every conversation. Even if they seem into it they never do it feels like suck

Attached: totallynotme.jpg (634x597, 117K)

yeah i dont know man, this was my first date ever lmao, i texted with other girls too but there it was the same situation that you described, maybe i just got lucky

>match with probably the hottest person i've ever matched with
>we're talking she's super into me
>mentions shes 16
>nope the fuck out of there
>she says she wants to keep talking to me and who cares about age
>agree cause im lonely
>we talk a lot but whenever she brings up hanging out i pussy out because i don't want to get arrested
>this was 2 years ago
>turns 18 this year
>follow each other on snapchats
>she always posts hot pictures of her body
>she has a boyfriend now

GOD DAMN IT FUCK CALIFORNIA ONLY 18 YEAR OLDS CAN HAVE SEX WHTA THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT I LITERALLY COULD'VE SMASHED EPIC GOD TIER PUSSY FUCK THIS GAY PLANET FUCK THIS GAY EARTH FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Attached: angry.png (480x261, 274K)

>implying
if she was interesting she'd be taking care of herself and wouldn't be a glutton
I have literally never met a fat woman worth talking to

>using tinder

THIS. add to that growing (hehe) obesity problem and self indulgence wagon and BAM, FATTIES EVERYWHERE!!
Developing oneself takes time and effort and our culture rewards neither. Immediate gratification and vanity are the current drivers of the economy. But the pendulum swings both ways...

why the fuck would you ever want to spend extended periods of time with someone who wasn't interesting lmao

the only reason to date a girl is if she's both physically appealing and interesting

I know this feel OP

>be me, just got out of Army 21 years old
>got cash in pocket, been lifting, going to school
>cruise POF circa 2011
>see girl on there, I had a job in high school with her, she was hot as fuck, thicc ass solid tits
>message her, we're talking and hitting it off
>we agree to meet up a local beer/wine bar
>SHE BIG
>oh no
>talk to her civilly, but start drinking heavily because there's no way I'm gonna fuck this chick
>we hug and leave, I never talk to her again

It's sad what happens to such promising ones.

Attached: 272cd7f0066b792e998feb27b2fc0301.jpg (581x794, 70K)

if she's a nice person

>a person who has never been in a relationship over 3 months

How the fuck are you gonna spend any appreciable amount of time with someone if they aren't interesting, are you dense?

Haaaaaaa !