Don't you ever touch my weights bitch. You come to this gym again I'll fucking rape you

Don't you ever touch my weights bitch. You come to this gym again I'll fucking rape you.
What do?

Attached: DVFnrlwVQAAAgyD.jpg (640x360, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AImbLHh9F_4
youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Prekini

Idk pin him down and shoot a load in his anus to show my dominance?

Good luck kid he’s 6’3” 250 lbs of solid muscle.

I will go to his house at 2 pm and kill him in self defense while I am peaking through his window.

do my kickers, twisters, woodchops in the parking lot and then never come back

MDE is the worst sketch comedy show I’ve ever seen.

literal brainlet lmao

It’s objectively awful, user. Not a single one of their sketches featured a fully formed idea.

Also, putting the Jow Forums crap aside, that brand of surrealist alt-comedy is across the board garbage.

It's 2 ironic 4 u, bud. Try Key & Peele.

The insistence that irony = funny is why Jow Forums is so bad now.

Attached: ignoresodomiteorders.jpg (1024x1024, 59K)

Pretty sure he's 6'4" or his driver's license at least says so.

No, it's mostly just the redditors

It's actually one of the only decent ones I've seen, second to Loiter Squad

Take your pre workout and lube yourself up before hitting the gym next time.

Attached: 1365683112456_zps34e6f3db.jpg (705x1024, 69K)

I like it personally, not for everyone though so I get where you're coming from.

Attached: RHpKEUi4m6MpmPr3QbZrJO65mzeRhnR2IIx1xE9uG10.png (975x767, 1.06M)

Irony is just the purest form of expression atm. Sorry.

sauce

You should probably watch more good stuff like Upright Citizens Brigade and Kids in the Hall. To each his own I guess but I just think ironic alt-comedy anti-humor is lazy bullshit.

WHAT HAVE I BECOME

MY SWEETEST FRIEND

Attached: IMG_2259.jpg (808x1010, 195K)

Jokes on him I'm HIV+

Kids in the Hall was the alt comedy of its time and relies heavily upon ironic devices.

True but it feels far more professionally produced and written.

I bet you think Monty Python is funny

Attached: IMG_2126.jpg (632x317, 73K)

I really enjoyed it, nowadays I can't really watch any stand-up or" "classic" comedy shows that entertain me thanks to the internet, sucks that it got cancelled, the comedy is very surreal and graphic. It's kinda like the Eric Andre show just that every skit is very different and it doesn't have a psychotic host. Wish there were more shows like it.

Attached: 1522202277619.png (460x436, 270K)

In context, sure. Holy Grail still holds up.

youtube.com/watch?v=AImbLHh9F_4
i miss bug sports bros

Ruh roh raggy

It is, though.

MDE can be funny, but let's not pretend this is a world where it's funnier than Monty Python.

Yeah, the writing was tight as fuck on that show. Bruce McCulloch was GOAT

>le spam XD

This sketch is definitely one of, if not their funniest, and it's the closest to reality and the most satirical of a familiar concept.

Wonder if that's a coincidence or the rest of the surreal irony stuff is, perchance, not actually that funny.

Another good one is 'Sam the Quadroon' simply because Sam is incredible at imitating AAVE and black mannerisms.

MDE is pretty funny. The wall skit? I mean c'mon, that shit was golden.

I like both but Monty Python is funnier. MDE can fall flat often considering 50% of it is just Sam's ramblings

Either it falls flat because it's from Sam's deranged brain, or it's because they attempt making actual art and it basically fails to be either comedy or serious, instead falling in this weird postmodern middle ground.

Can someone link the video in OP please

youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo

thx

Attached: 1521069047990.jpg (720x644, 56K)