Is this enough butter for keto? Or will I get even more benefits if I add another stick?

Is this enough butter for keto? Or will I get even more benefits if I add another stick?

Attached: J.jpg (960x716, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20071648
physiology.org/doi/abs/10.1152/jappl.1997.82.1.49
youtube.com/watch?v=a-Tx9dCbv-g
youtube.com/watch?v=3Wi9dzkTiU4
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/08/150806133148.htm?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed: sciencedaily/fossils_ruins/early_humans (Early Humans News -- ScienceDaily)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10365981
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29514652
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw got through a (250g) pack of butter in four days
I'm not even on keto lmao

FOUR STICKS COMMON

Attached: rich.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

kek'd

>ketofags eating literal shit now

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kys normie

no u

I hate to break it to you OP, but somebody took a dump on your side dish

is that spinach? wtf user that looks like shit

>all those oxalates in that horrible spinach
>that over cooked meat
>that side dish that looks like absolute shit
>probably eating pasteurized cheap butter
You're not gonna make it dude. And say good bye to any mineral absorption from that meal due to eating so much spinach.

Cooking destroys the oxalates retard

It also destroys the nutrients.

What benefits? An earlier heart attack?a shittier phsysique? Most likely

it can also burn the calories away.

Saturated fats increase test

There are no benefits to butter
OP probably wants to add fat/calories but you're much better off with nuts, avocados or fatty fish

you will put that cat poop in your mouth!

Attached: asdfsadf.jpg (306x165, 4K)

imagine literally eating a stick of butter to get your calories hahahaha

Attached: ketoretards.jpg (885x944, 91K)

>no benefits to butter
>food highest in k2, vitamin a, omega 3s, animal fat, etc

Raw pastured butter is one of the most nutritious foods you could eat brainlet.

Attached: FFAF3A6A-1314-492C-92A1-FCBBEE298A95-2852-000002411998F21D.jpg (735x2404, 290K)

It's like they invented keto specifically to be a self-serving noose for lardos. it's both hilarious and sad that people actually think this is an intelligent approach to nutritional health

Attached: points.png (500x730, 38K)

>the "fat is bad for your heart" meme
>A meta-analysis of prospective epidemiologic studies showed that there is no significant evidence for concluding that dietary saturated fat is associated with an increased risk of CHD or CVD.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20071648

Depends on what the hell that light brown shit is next to the collared greens.
If it's sauerkraut or something like that you're fine.

lmao
all of these benefits can be found in avocados and nuts without needing to nuke your body with saturated fats and literally one of the most energy dense foods

Hey cunt, refer to my post Also, Saturated fats increase testosterone
Significant correlations were observed between preexercise T and percent energy protein (r = −0.71), percent energy fat (r = 0.72), saturated fatty acids (g ⋅ 1,000 kcal−1 ⋅ day−1;r = 0.77), monounsaturated fatty acids (g ⋅ 1,000 kcal−1 ⋅ day−1;r = 0.79), the polyunsaturated fat-to-saturated fat ratio (r = −0.63), and the protein-to-carbohydrate ratio (r = −0.59).

>source physiology.org/doi/abs/10.1152/jappl.1997.82.1.49

>every mammal we know of is in ketosis
>babies are born in ketosis
>if we would eat natural and only from nature we'd be in ketosis
HURR DURR WHY DON'T YOU GUYS EAT MY HIGH IN GRAINS SLAVE DIET?

Attached: D70BE047-AECD-45F8-ADCA-E7803B03B5FF-234-00000013133DCEFA.jpg (1013x773, 179K)

>raw spinach is bad
>cooked spinach has no nutrients
Retarded cocksuckers like this are why you never trust this retarded fucking board for anything.

It's a rare delicacy for him, he only shits but once a week. Might as well take advantage when it happens and scarf it down.

Lmao el vegano maligno. You mad that you're eating a shit diet?

lol don't choke on your second stick of butter, bro

Attached: dyel_bro.jpg (640x463, 117K)

Lmao
>Dr.Axe

Here's a general life tip for you; never believe anyone that sells something (aka Scooby doesn't sell anything therefore is thrustworthy)

Attached: Screenshot_20180426-181553.png (1440x2560, 1.12M)

Ketosis comes from cutting carbs not adding fat

fuck that looks good

>scooby is thrustworthy
n-no homo

>I'll listen to some YouTuber before I listen to some guy with q PhD
The absolute state of you.

Attached: 51C56A0E-98DE-42A5-87D3-8AE4A46B7030-9677-000007480352441D.png (645x729, 59K)

>>every mammal we know of is in ketosis
What's a single animal that is known to spend the majority of its time in ketosis?

Attached: A29102B9-EE7D-485B-9931-D75AA0D1036C.jpg (750x740, 474K)

All of them. Do some research brainlet.

> Saturated fats increase testosterone
>>source physiology.org/doi/abs/10.1152/jappl.1997.82.1.49

Do you understand how to read this study? Do you understand why the study design makes it impossible to use this as support for the claim you made?

Now if you care about why the meta-analysis concluded this and not just a face value reading of the abstract to take out of context, here's some good videos that go into it

youtube.com/watch?v=a-Tx9dCbv-g
youtube.com/watch?v=3Wi9dzkTiU4

Definitely add another stick, as everyone knows fat is extremely healthy in ANY amount and it is the JEWS who tried to blame fat for obesity (fat accumulation), fatty liver (fat accumulation in liver), diabetes (fat clogging the pancreas) when it was the EVIL CARBS all along. Goddamn rice making indians and japs fat!

>has the IQ of every other mammal

Carbs (not Meat) Were Crucial Factor For Developing Big Brains
>"...Hardy's team highlights the following observations to build a case for dietary carbohydrate being essential for the evolution of modern big-brained humans:

(1) The human brain uses up to 25% of the body's energy budget and up to 60% of blood glucose. While synthesis of glucose from other sources is possible, it is not the most efficient way, and these high glucose demands are unlikely to have been met on a low carbohydrate diet;
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/08/150806133148.htm?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed: sciencedaily/fossils_ruins/early_humans (Early Humans News -- ScienceDaily)

It was excess simple carbs and less fat that lead to obesity heart disease and the whole host of problems we are facing today yes.

>less fat

Holy fucking retard, ever heard of hydrogenated vegetable oils ?

Ever heard of every fast food and packaged food containing 10 times more fat than what has been historically consumed through whole foods?

The absolute state of the keto diet

Attached: 533.jpg (544x406, 44K)

>It was excess simple carbs and less fat
Never happened. We eat more fat than ever, in addition to lots of simple carbs.
> that lead to obesity heart disease and the whole host of problems we are facing today
Led to an increase, not the start of. Americans have been getting progressively fatter since the start of the 20th century.

holy fuck my sides

Attached: kek research.jpg (1200x630, 440K)

I'll usually melt three sticks over the stove, skim and save the protein particles for shakes, then make a bunch of small meatballs on a cookie sheet in the oven. Then I load a bowl of my "cereal", pour in the "milk", and after two bowls in the morning my keto-power hits unbelievable levels

Yet people lose weight on high fat low carb diets and see a reversal of a whole host of health problems after adopting a simple keto diet.

And no I didn't forget that. But everything litterally everything we eat has genetically modified corn sugar, onions, and veg oil in it.
Hell Veg oil by itself leads to ass cancer in vegan societies and is directly responsible for the upshot in colon cancer and a host of diseases.

Seriously in what fucking timeline do you live where Americans have been consuming less fat in the last 100 years. Do you think fast food restaurants serve low-fat food, and pre-packaged food isn't filled with a bunch of fat to increase its caloric density. Lying is a sin user.

>vegans
>having more colon cancer than meat eaters

Attached: 1503606398576.jpg (900x968, 209K)

user, fat consumption is at an all time low and has been for the last 30 fucking years.
The only fuck up is that they've increased the amount of sugar as well so that it can get the 1 2 punch of sugar + fat.

Yet societies based on low-fat high carbs diets like asians, indians and everyone else before the industrial revolution, have never had weight to lose in the first place neither known any of he modern diseases.

>I'll listen to some YouTuber (with a 30+ years lifting/dieting experience) before I listen to some guy with q PhD (that studied also business and sells "supplements" for a living)
You're damn right

Attached: Screenshot_20180426-184308.png (1440x2560, 1.18M)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10365981

carbs are basically made into fat, while fats are an energy source and then get made into fat. Try again, broskis

user, you're literally lying again.

Total fat has only increased since the last 100 years, never dropped.

Attached: fats-intake-graph.gif (448x211, 7K)

>fat people whose diet before keto was bacon, cheese, and cake
>remove cake from diet, keep bacon and cheese
>lose weight and as a result are less unhealthy than before
>keto is great!

>literally can't read the studies he post

>Only when Carbohydrates energy intake exceeds TEE

And one of the main cancer/metastasis promoting factor is called Fatty Acid Synthase, which gets greatly upregulated by high fat intake. Carbs are extremely unefficient at being converted into fatty acids, although fructose does it more easily. Sugar is terrible, carbs intake on the other hand is linked with higher testosterone, lower cortisol and less fatty acids since you're not replacing those cals by literal fat.

This is the dumbest picture I have every seen.
1) It has one good thing in it so it is healthy! I guess icecream is healthy now because it has vanilla which is healthy!
2)Not associated with increased risk of something doesn't make it good for that thing as well, just pure lies.
3-7) Again just because it has a thing that is "healthy" in it doesn't mean that overall that food is healthy, food is a package deal.

Lmao this retard thinks he's actually refuting claims backed up with peer-reviewed medical research by merely using Reddit tier logic

>you

Attached: C0F3AF4E-D808-4C49-8DAD-5D608B457B60-7387-0000059DF8CE8613.jpg (645x729, 135K)

Oh my fucking g.o.d.

>peer-reviewed medical research
>infographic with nothing cited, speaking about individual components to make claims about an entire food
>"rich in vital cholesterol to ward off diseases"
You're an idiot

>Eating meat may have kick-started the evolution of bigger brains, but cooked starchy foods together with more salivary amylase genes made us smarter still.

It's almost like to be able to cook the fucking vegetables that we can't properly consume raw, humans had to find a way to benefit from them, i.e. get smarter first (from eating animal products and fruits) to then learn how to cook and eat the fucking vegetables high in carbs.

Enjoy your kindey stones my man.

He's not lying exactly, good fat (butter, sats, fucking eggs for a time) have been made to be dangerous while the industry put forward their poison oils.

where in this does it show him not drinking enough water?

>good fat (butter, sats, fucking eggs for a time)
That's not good fat

I can't find this anywhere.
Link to your source?

Just like vegan huh?
Fat people who's diet before vegan was salad on top of a hamburger cake and ho hos has simply replaced the hamburger with a tofu burger and a egg free cake for the non-vegan cake and butter cake and ho hos.
Vegan diet is great!

>only vegan fats are good fats

Attached: 1519369083326.png (645x729, 70K)

Enjoy rectal cancer from vegetable fats

Fish fat is good fat. That doesn't mean butter is good.
That's not a thing.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29514652

A bunch of people in this thread just need to KYS

>trans fats up (muh margerine)
>MUFA up (muh veggie oils)
>PUFA way up (muh grain oil)

yeah I dont see a problem here, its not like animal products are being actively shilled against and systematically replaced by cheap plant-derived garbage

You are deep in denial. Those fats are only bad for you when you also consume a lot of carbs with it. Thus, another reason carbs are restricted in keto.

Attached: 1c6b0c7a619f645c1fcc85bdc74ad9a0.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)