Saw the most qt gym thot at the gym today

Saw the most qt gym thot at the gym today.

Tfw I'll always be that autistic bodybuilder guy no matter how much tren I take.

Bet her bf is some skinny natty

Why can't girls just go for nice bodybuilders like me.

Attached: Screenshot_20180308-054734.jpg (1068x1056, 754K)

Maybe talk to her and try to get to know her, lol?

Attached: 1524503029161.jpg (480x600, 18K)

@45773068
eat shit and die

because youre an autistic incel
go back

Moved house, new gym.
Almost empty most of the time. Never more thn two thots in there at once. My old place had 60-70 thots in there any time between 6am and midnight.

I prefer the lack of thots.

Attached: gym bunny.jpg (500x501, 63K)

>Haha just talk to her, bro
>Just be yourself!

The only way to get pussy is by opening your pie hole, like why even go on here and whine about a fact of life that we can't change

Fuck Kill Marry

Why are white girls flat as fuck?

95% of girls dislike the bodybuilder look

>inb4 THEY SAY THAT B-BUT IN REALITY THEY LOVE BIG MUSCLE

what to get from this, Jow Forums?

It was raining a lot yesterday. I exited the main door of my apartment building with my umbrella in hand and start to put it up. while doing so, a girl is walking buy with wet hair etc and we get eye contact. I smile and maintain eye contact and she smiles and maintains eye contact too. She keeps walking (I had earpods in) and I walk the other way.

I don't know, it was a special moment for me and she was super cute

should have said whats up cutie

>be sorta bear mode
>only fags like it
BUT II KNOW THE REASON WHY YOU KEEP YOUR SILENCE UP

What do you want to hear? Say these magic words and she's yours? Go up and say hello

Back to twotter

Post physique user

My gym is completely thot free. Then again, it is in the basement of an old mill, and all the equipment (with the except of barbells and plates) was made by the guy that owns it.

Being yourself works. Just because you talk to the ones that aren't your type (you may think so since they're hot) doesn't mean it doesn't work.

Stop whining. Being myself was hard, but eventually I found someone who liked me for it. But I had to talk to many women to do it. Stop giving up after talking to like 4 women anons. You're too used to trying a few times them giving up.

Life and love ain't easy. If a loser like me can get a GF you can too.

>/frauds/ to get huge
>thinks it will get him girls
>instead his dick shrinks and he gets gyno
he was told the roids were fair and true, but he's just been had by the anabolic jew

>JUST BE URSELF BRO!

Attached: incel.png (902x767, 630K)

Never noticed that the middle chick is doing the virgin floating hand thing

2 > 3 > 1 all the way

>blaming it on looks because you're too beta approach
C O P E