Sup Jow Forums, it's me, Corey Feldman

Sup Jow Forums, it's me, Corey Feldman

> yes THE Corey Feldman

AMA

Attached: IMG_1895.png (750x1334, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7WbNYYLzpyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally who?

Don't listen to this faggot I'm Corey Feldman.

Who the fuck is Corey Feldman?

A good looking question, I was a child star back in the 80s and grew up and started playing in a band at dive bars and stuff and get pulled over in Louisiana for possession of narcotics. That's ok though, you can't keep the feldmeister down

Who is Corey Feldman?
I know I could Google it but now I have something to ask!

Attached: 1514617637721.jpg (1171x1495, 801K)

See here

Oh fuck Corey Feldman is that kid from the goonies. That show was great.
godspeed feldmeister

Timestamp or gtfo

Attached: 8EEFC197-E30F-40AF-A96E-0F69CD1AC19C.jpg (750x1334, 97K)

he already said its THE corey feldman though

She is cute, sauce?

Why did someone want to kill you?
And why are you on bant?

He is THE feldmeister. He doesn't need a timestamp.

Hey Corey! What are your thoughts on lolis?

What was your favorite movie you starred in?

That's right, it's always nice to meet a fan. Homies never say die, amirite?

my photoshop skills are not good enough to make my time stamp look this realistic.

For got my time stamp

Attached: IMG_1895.jpg (750x1334, 106K)

Welp, it's legit boys. He's the real Feldman

Definitely stand by me

Timestamp invalid
evacuate thread.
>she

Attached: 6F46E53E-34A0-4087-814C-A1E4064E3D41.jpg (2896x2896, 362K)

....fuck

You couldn't tell that from the moment James Franco is posing as Corey Feldman
GTFO my AMA you cyberpunk rping piece of human gawbage
I'm fucking James Franco, man of 1000 faves and you just met #362: Corey Feldman

Attached: IMG_1909.png (750x1334, 839K)

STOP IT YOU'RE MAKING ME QUESTION MYSELF

and the Oscar goes to........
not you fag

Hey, I was nominated best actor for 2011's cinematic masterpiece 127 hours, what have you been nominated for buddy?

shit post of the year 2009-17

shes cute though
why do you know so much about Hanes Stanko?

Attached: 5AFB11E7-6440-493D-AD9D-249872F37AC9.jpg (2896x2896, 383K)

I don't know if its a guy or not! Stop it user, I don't like these mind games!!

Because obviously I'm James Franco.

tell us something only James Franco would know

That's a dude, my dude.

If james franco had a twitter we could verify it through there but since we dont we have to skeptically take your word

Attached: 451003E7-3A34-4B97-897C-0E636A159C9D.jpg (2896x2896, 512K)

We'll, I've always been insecure about my birth mark, I have a birth mark of Australia on my ass and I look like a shit smeered across my ass. So anytime you see my ass in a movie, heavy make up was applied to hide it. It's one of the best kept secrets in Hollywood.

Welp, guess I'll go kill myself. Thanks James Franco, I'll be sure to have you mentioned in my obituary

if james franco had a twitter he would be james franco, sad

Hey hey, it's ok, don't kill yourself, even james Franco likes to get down with trans women it's easy to get caught in a trap, just go with it. It could be the best thing that ever happened for you.

Just isn't my cup of tea, James Franco. I like my tomboys but I don't like my girls with peenors

No I feel ya, I'm always encouraging other people and a trans friend of mine, he's a trans man, maybe you heard of him, Jonah hill. He transitioned early and he told me that I should just go for this transgender broad, and yeah, we could hang out and they're never really into sex because of that insecurity but maybe so are we so, I wouldn't do it but someone will.

Wow, that's so nice of you to want to be friendly towards trans people. I'm sure they have a lot of problems to deal with in Hollywood and all. It seems like Jonah does well for himself though.

I mean, yeah, transpeople are people too and we all love kaitlyn Jenner in Hollywood. There is no illuminati. I was talking to Seth about how we need to make a movie that breaks all of the transgender tropes, and he started laughing in that way that he does

A-huh-huh-huh-huh

And he called up this Jewish producer he knew, its top secret stuff praise moloch so just keep it under your hat, it doesn't have a title yet but I guarantee you, it's gong to blow you out of the water.

>be named Kris
>hate the Jenners because of one of them goes by Kris
I dunno if I can trust you right now man...

Woah woah, you can trust James Franco. Check it out, not a lot of people know this, but I'm dropping my debut album this summer, it's my solo project into rap. I'm going to make a movie tie in with it. It's going to put me, James Franco back into the zeitgeist of the American youth!

Sample?

I'm sorry to disappoint James but, I don't much care for rap. I commend you on your efforts though, it certainly isn't easy to get into any industry.

Like I would but, my producers would kill me if I let that leak.

That thing has a benis doesn’t it? that’s disgusting

You know how mumble rap is really popular? I'm doing flappy rap, it's where I let my lips flap as I'm spitting mad flows.

Ooo, while I may not like it, I bet it will be real popular with the ladies. They love a man who can work his lips.

It's going to sound a lot like grimestep, me and Seth watched this tutorial and he said it was good to go.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7WbNYYLzpyM

What the fucking fuck is a Feldmeister? It sounds German but makes absolutely no sense, like Trump.

Sorry for passing out my dude, I was out all night with the guys derping blunts and drinking forties and playing with AR-15s

Sup bro, its been a while, you look different somehow though.

Attached: PartyAtMyPlace.jpg (720x540, 86K)

So they got internet in hell huh Haim? Well your star has faded. I was only pretending to be Corey Feldman, I am actually Hollywood superstar James Franco!

Sorry bud, had something in my eye.
Cave in happened a couple years back.

I'm sorry to hear about that, I'm living it up top side, swiping all right on tinder when I'm bored and having girls recognize me as James Franco. I am kind of a big deal these days.
How's eternal damnation?

when's the next album your last one was a classic

Actually there are plenty of drugs dealers and hookers down here, also the devil turns out to be a fan. He lets me fork the people who did lame shit to get here, you know church types that coveted their neighbors wife that one time.

Soon soon, you know, I got a lot going on right now, like, I drive around and pick up road kill and cultivate colonies of larder Beatles to eat the bones clean of flesh then I sell the skulls and bones to interested parties on the internet. I'm also kinda a huge gamer lol have you ever heard of a little horror game called the clock tower for the snes? I can do a speed run of it in 45 minutes.
But you know, I like to throw out those mad rhymes ya know? It's like poetry

The beast between my knees
Needs to sneeze
Please pity piggy Seth Rogan
Spittin slogans
But no one cares
For any of the hairs
On his head
He'd be dead
Then I'd be that lasts one alive
I'd survive
I'd lead him to his doom