Witcher

How do i gain a witcher type physique without poisoining myself with mushrooms?

Attached: Geralt_inv.png (612x592, 484K)

Bump

Please i just wanna get fit and meme a bit while doing it

>lift heavy
>train boxing for movement
>start training with a sword
>do ballet

For different proton potions use leafy greens or different berries i guess. Why not shrooms, for spiritual gains. The vikings actually used amanita muscaria in a battle potion and the distorted view made them feel giant and invincible, but you'd have to be hyped as fuck. Anyway in the witcher potions were about improving performance so you can make preworkout, good Natural caffeine source is guarana.

I should get into herbs and stuff sometime,it's spring after all
As for spirit shrooms,most of them look similar expect one destroys your liver and the other makes you trip out
>ballet
miss me with that gay shit

Wrestle for 20-30 minutes.
Spar for 20-30 minutes.
Fence for 20-30 minutes.

Every day. That's how people trained back then, you know? Also, throw rocks, running, jumping, etc.

>>ballet
>miss me with that gay shit
arnold did that tho **and i fucked ur mom**

Can I geralt mode naty?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

mash the spacebar

>Witcher
>Back then

Also amanita muscaria is poisonous,how do you trip out without fucking yourself up?

>American education
You probably don't know the Witcher is using a real Portuguese 2-hand sword style too, right?

Man, Americans... no wonder you lose every war.

boil it. just like you can't eat some foods raw without getting sick. it needs to be boiled. unlike some of the psychedelic shrooms which you can just pick up raw and eat

yeah, unbelievable. Here in the UK we learn all about Witches and monsters in history class

I think boiling loses most of the psychoactive substances in the shroom
Heard of people drying it

Rebis, you gotta have some of that fuckin rebis

Witcher is based on polish legends isn't it? Or just made by a polish company.

Just stick with psilocybe based mushrooms, they are easy enough to identify with an hour or two of research. There won't be that many poisonous ones around and they are also easy enough to identify.

Or mescaline(cactus) is easy as for spiritual journeys.

But don't fuck with amita(red with white specles).
Its not just about the preparation, you also have to harvest them at the right time in their cycle to or they will fuck your shit up.

Of course you can, hes not even that big like the fake natty Letho, hes just really shredded. Hardest part is just maintaining the skin fold % but I guess boning sorceresses all day is good cardio

Letho is open about his abuse of performance enhancing potions potion thou

Easily.
Just focus on big compounds and add some accessory in the form of compounds ( front squats are god tier, best abs builder and they also work upper back)
Only accessories should be arm work and weapoint work.
WOW JUST LIKE ANY OTHER LIFTING ROUTINE