What mode am I?

What mode am I?
Should I continue bulking to gain more mass or should I start cutting to lose the belly?
Pls halp

Attached: B6B7A7EB-380C-4637-AADB-43BF705B5124.jpg (1080x1920, 393K)

Freddie Mercury mode. Bulk 25lbs more and then cut. Don't worry about your gut, it's not very noticeable.

You look good user, now if you want cutting or bulking that's primarily your choice but imo you should add a bit more muscle first.

Comfy mode. You look healthy. Do whatever you want

How are your traps so much more developed than the rest of you. Don't take it as an insult, just curious

No idea mate.
I love doing shrugs tho

Shrug lyfe

you only need a little bit more muscle mass

and some calf raises

are your shoulders internally rotated?

Nope, I just flexed my traps a bit
Here’s a pic where I’m more relaxed

Attached: 7EFFAB76-7248-4513-A548-CFFAC47960EE.jpg (1020x452, 92K)

Keep bulking bro. It doesn't look like you're fat. Mirin' those traps also

clean your mirror mode

Bulk.
You've got nothing to show off yet.

The thing is tho, the weather’s getting hot where I live and my job makes me constantly sweat additionally(I own a restaurant and work as a bartender in it)
I’m stalling my weight for a second week, eventho I eat alot.
The stress and heat make me burn alot of fat desu

So eat more.

just cut and you'll be good. women cant tell if you're fit unless you're low body fat. they also dont care if you hit 1/2/3/4.

Average mode

Exactly what I was thinking. A friend of mine(same height) has lower bf and looks much more jacked than me despite the fact that I’m heavier.
Also whats 1/2/3/4

OHP/Bench/Squat/Deadlift

I kinda look like you except with more developed abs. Cut for summer.

1pl8/2pl8/3pl8/4pl8

You got fantastic hip:shoulders ratio. You don't have a belly at all. Any pooch you do have (barely any) is outweighed by your big shoulders and small hips.

Bulk for 20 more pounds. You can afford it even tho it's summer then cut after.