Is traps offensive?

Is traps offensive?

As an avid poster and well known member of r/traps. Yes trap is offensive to most transsexuals. Posters on r/traps aren't all transsexuals either. Hence the self identification from CD's/whatever else who are not trans.

If someone called me a trap in real life I'd be quite offended personally. The internet is different, I'll take on almost any title if it means more exposure.

I also feel kind of odd my childhood Youtube dad is browsing my naked posts. Hmm.

Attached: E8135719-23A0-4C75-8004-202F85C0EF83.jpg (625x1232, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/CVOybhl
m.imgur.com/r/traps/Y2ipd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this a copypasta

It's a way of saying that trans women are men who are "trapping" straight cis men into having sex with them. It feels like you're saying we're men pretending to be women. Regardless of your stance on the topic it's still a dick move to rub it in.

I've never and very few other trans women who are still breathing do this (despite my post history, it's a fantasy for some).

the term trap really just objectifies transpeople, its really not acceptable in any form

Is traps offensive?

As an avid poster and well known member of r/traps. Yes trap is offensive to most transsexuals. Posters on r/traps aren't all transsexuals either. Hence the self identification from CD's/whatever else who are not trans.

If someone called me a trap in real life I'd be quite offended personally. The internet is different, I'll take on almost any title if it means more exposure.

I also feel kind of odd my childhood Youtube dad is browsing my naked posts. Hmm.

Is it copy pasta tho

no

K. Idgaf about ur feelings, being a fag is wrong and being a tranny, cd or whatever is being a trap and worse than being a fag

no its actually a pasta idiot

Fuck...

Attached: 684AAD4D-237B-43D4-BE5C-0A0A35AB1B9E.jpg (600x961, 73K)

moralfags please

You are, without a doubt, infected with the gay. Remove your penis and cauterize your anus shut.

Attached: 4E4903B0-2A1D-441B-93E0-F944F61ECD76.jpg (300x168, 14K)

its actually a female
m.imgur.com/CVOybhl

Wasn’t talking about the pic

or is it?
m.imgur.com/r/traps/Y2ipd

>pd in url
I did not endorse this.

liar

No u

>r/traps/Y2ipd
>PD
>PD = trap

HOLY SHIT

That's great and all but once a word becomes lexicon it's there forever so get used to being called a trap.