So you are trying to tell me that you go through all this shit in exchange for looking "good" and having a healthy body...

so you are trying to tell me that you go through all this shit in exchange for looking "good" and having a healthy body and you skip on all the unhealthy but somehow tastefull things in life to in the end really get nothing from it? not even a charity girlfriend for looking good and being her little accesory even when you dont have much to offer social wise like having normie tier hobbies or a intresting personality when your whole live is based around lifting heavy things up?
i heard you isolate yourself in the end anyway just to be a strong and independent person that does not leave an opportunity tobe made fun of when approached on the street?

Attached: 1482855626262.jpg (243x250, 7K)

you sure convinced me, fatty. never try

this is all true
struggling to find a reason but ill keep doing it anyway

It's called autism, and no one on this board tries to hide it.

Also, some of us actually get GFs.

go eat your junk food and continue to wallow in self-hate retard

I do get something from it, M&Ms.
Mires and Mogs.

Oh look everyone, one of the INCELS has come out of his basement lair to try to validate himself via his crab mentality!

GO BACK TO THE BASEMENT, FAT LOSER. Nobody wants to hear from you.

PRO-TIP:
>Maybe if you gave a fuck about not being a fat disgusting piece of shit and a total misogynist, at least TRIED to be a decent human being to be around (and that also means OWNING UP TO MISTAKES AND WRONGS YOU'VE COMMITTED) then maybe, JUST MAYBE, women would actually TALK to you.
Otherwise go KYS.

i bet you started to lift because of dragon ball also

Attached: 1481545126736.gif (633x758, 22K)

Some

Just knowing I achieved what most of murrica cant: putting the fucking fork down, makes me feel great. So I cant get laid, I"ve long made peace with that. I've got hobbies I can focus on instead.

You can enjoy unhealthy shit in moderation, just know how to limit yourself. I literally eat sandwiches for more than half my meals and I'm shredded

what do you mean you cant get laid and you look good

what else do they want

Is this kopipe?

I agree with everything you said but the way you said it makes you a tremendous faggot.
It's this type of dialogue thats ruining this website.

wow what a fucking loser making fun of someone over the internet
is probably right

This isn't reddit no one's gonna upvote u here

Hey whoa, don't be mean to a fellow liberal, let's a be friends and watch bill maher

Stop proyecting

feels good man desu senpai

Attached: 206420_2014-05-10_00002.png (1680x1050, 2.66M)

Dragonball z still gives me my drive bro. No excuses.

Attached: 8858DE9C-6BF1-43DA-8DCA-EE746E050E27.jpg (3264x2448, 1.35M)

disgusting hair and disgusting skin, desu

Attached: 1369142303628.jpg (406x364, 52K)

Attached: 1357072554008.jpg (211x290, 18K)

You wouldn't have any drive if you weren't roiding like you are.

I used to be a morbidly obese megafat, I weighed 320 lbs. Over the past 2 years I've lost 160 lbs. Let me tell you that food is simply not worth it. Before, I would live to binge. Binging was what gave me happiness. But I've never found more happiness than I have now, working out everyday, watching my nutrition carefully.
For me it was control. I wasn't in the driver's seat of my own body. Now I'm in control and there's no better feeling.

Attached: 1517678717185.png (1022x731, 643K)

Attached: 1493965143226.jpg (655x643, 79K)

Yes you can, you’re just too big a pussy to get out of your comfort zone. You really think you’re that special that despite looking good and having fulfilling hobbies you’re the ONLY ONE who can’t find a partner?

You seem intelligent. Imagine if you were also strong and healthy on top of that. You'd live longer, being able to use your intelligence to better the world for a longer period of time.

Attached: titans sad guy.png (1010x1200, 45K)

Work on your legs and glutes and shave that shitpile on your head

Attached: 1524462652978.jpg (541x523, 53K)