Post 'em

Post 'em.

Attached: биг грип.jpg (528x960, 79K)

Attached: 20180428_171127.jpg (3007x3220, 1.97M)

But why own four? Damn i wish i could afford the metal grip ones.

are you arm wrestler?

No. But i do really like arm wrestling.

training a bit for arm wrestling now but this is just for fun can squeeze CoC 2

Forearm pics or liar.

if you want massive forearms. practice arm wrestling moves with a rubber band attach to a squat rack. not only will your forearms grow, but your biceps too. if done well you wont need to do curls.

I don't. I use them as a stress relief. Shit works miracles.

grip strength doesn't really increase forearm size tbo wrist curls do ill try uploading a vid of me squeezing

Hand grips do increase forearms.

indeed they're great stress reliever. at my previous work place my coworkers were looking at me funny cuz my set of CoC were not oiled up properly and were making squeaking noice.

They calm. Something about the ring's crunchy noise soothes.

Try formatting a proper sentence you fucking weaponized retard. That shit was painful to interpret.

Squeeeeeeeeeze

Attached: IMAG0864.jpg (3120x4208, 3.24M)

Fuck me couldn't do CoC 2, time to kms.

You'll make it one day brother, stay tough.

What kind of gay looking shit is that? Fuck outta here with that soft gripped can opener looking piece of garbage.

Use towels on your pull up bar

Attached: a1487882b19fb365fd83c661cfa83204.png (835x519, 740K)

That's the strongest one they had at the store. It's hard plastic, it's not soft.

Is that a 100kg CoC mate?

Looks like a damn can opener. How many kg is it?

I use these to improve my finger and hand strength for climbing.

Quite good

only autistic creepers use these

No its apparently 88kg but i did it when i had around 70kg grip strength

Attached: 20180428_173102_1_1.webm (480x640, 1.36M)

>t. griplet

You probably have baby hands, fag.
Damn mate, still pretty damn good. I do it with 50 kg.

Go to a real gym that has thick bars you stupid incel

get out of my thread griplet

>he thinks his gym's bar are thick.
fucking handlet

final vid boys, cant squeeze CoC 2 couple of mm out, might be able to squeeze it in a couple of weeks since i recently started doing forearm training again.

Attached: 20180428_172256[1].webm (480x640, 2.82M)

>filename
Why you named it big grip but in cyrylic?

Cause it's a bigge grippe and i love it. All time favorite toy.
Amazing job there mate. You'll make it, we all will.

I don't know. I asked the girl in the store and she said she didn't know, it wasn't on the packaging either. All I know is it's called the Celsius pro hand gripper and it was the strongest one they had. It may not be the best in the world, but hey it's all I've got.

Can you actually make hand and wrist gains from these as well as forearm gains? I have small (18cm height) hands but also skinny fingers, very twinkish. Will these help meat up my hands?

Yes, definitely will meat up your hands, however it wont really increase your forearm size compared to doing reverse curls or dumbell wrist curls but it will increase your forearm strength. Pull ups also help increase finger and hand width and in general are a good exercise to do

Protip: These can give you trigger finger, its not worth it. Do farmers walk instead.