SUGAR

If you're a normie fit guy walking around. Not some crazy bodybuilder, no athlete, just some visible 6-pack and size 32 jeans. Is it so Haram to have 30-35g of granulated sugar daily (aside from a couple bananas and blueberries and other clean carbs)?

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bodyecology.com/articles/boost_serotonin_happiness_heals_brain.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>processed "food" ever

theory and practice are two big differences
in theory yeah, sugar is poison, but on practice - do You not consume any granulated sugar every day?

1 tea spoon = 5 grams
you put 2 tsp of sugar in coffee, you have 2 cups over the day, that's at least 20 grams of granulated sugar. you probably have much more than that

a little tsp of sugar in coffee, a little tsp in your proteins hake, have 2-3 shakes, a couple coffees

No, I always check food labels for added sugar or products related to sugar. such as dextrose, maltodextrin etc.

so you don't put any granulated sugar in your tea/coffee ?
life this way seams bland as hell

Attached: index.jpg (262x193, 4K)

>sugar in coffee
kys

>this thread
Add sitewide IDs now

Adding sugar to coffee and protein shakes is retarded, just grow up
Stop justifying yourself when you don't like the answer, just go live your beta potbelly life with insulin resistance

Attached: IMG_20180428_183139.png (238x56, 5K)

Somehow I suspect all the replies are theoreticians who actually eat more sugar than me.

Yesterday I drank almost gallon of sweet tea. That's a cup of sugar. About 240g, I think. I don't even feel bad about it. 5'9", 195, 13% BF

>Size 32

Jeanlet

>couple bananas
you retard one banana has 35g+ sugar.

bananas are good carbs, 2 bananas a day is nothing

Why do you assume everyone drinks coffee or even puts sugar in it? Only old fuck put coffee in it. Normal people put creamer or milk

How can I get to sleep and recover completely?

Attached: 1D8.jpg (1135x1720, 1.38M)

>what is fiber

"Healthy" (ie not overweight) people can still get liver problems from eating too much sugar. Look into Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and TOFI (Thin on the outside fat on the inside).

Nothing wrong with enjoying a milkshake or something every now and then. Anyone who says otherwise is literally a fatass who can't afford it or a gymcel. I sit at a comfortable 10% year round and I put sugar in my coffee everyday

>normie fit guy

uh what's that?

The fuck? no I never put sugar in coffee, that doesn't even taste good. I drink either black or with frothed milk.

Attached: DbVUdd7XkAApraK.jpg large.jpg (2048x1152, 318K)

Attached: DaS_OokXkAAPhXr.jpg large.jpg (2048x1152, 295K)

Size 28, trying to maintain my sugar levels under 20 grams per day, I think if I don't eat any sugar I would be able to easily burn my last layer of fat

Attached: IMG_20180428_202854276.jpg (2448x3264, 1.54M)

Get a light filter for your PC and you phone, and produce more serotonin

What's a legit way to boost serotonin?

I suffer

Similar position to you though I think I look more mascular and less fat. How do i get rid of that last layer of fat?

bodyecology.com/articles/boost_serotonin_happiness_heals_brain.php

Only thing helpful that I found