youtu.be/ezRP5-ick9Q
youtu.be/vzVCqLyGVd0
youtu.be/kwKcayYkyAc
youtu.be/Bmescd9pFI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What lmao

why does he keep his beard?

This. It looks so bad. Like scraggly straw. At least trim it up ffs

His beard looks ridiculous. How can anyone take him seriously?
also, I don't do back squats, only front and goblet squats (because I'm not a fat manlet strength 'athlete')

Instead you're just fat and autistic, but luckily for you he has videos for front squats as well
youtu.be/JrjGBPMIn0A
youtu.be/ezRP5-ick9Q
youtu.be/vzVCqLyGVd0

thanks these videos are pretty good. squatting soon.

reminder to not listen to actual retards

Attached: Screenshot_131.jpg (1797x99, 46K)

I don't need to watch his videos though

It's called overtraining bro. He fixed it so its all good now he's making mad strength gains
youtu.be/kwKcayYkyAc
youtu.be/Bmescd9pFI0

Thrallfags gtfo. He's not the be all and end all of information for lifting, only weak cunts think that

No one ever implied that, friend. I'm just linking new people to his videos so they can correct their form. They can watch whoever they want. Why so mad?

Attached: image.png (400x400, 243K)

He just DL'd 600 you DYELS. You can't get any better than having your programming done by an actual MD (Barbell Medicine)

the thing is, his knowledge and advice really isn't that good. For starters, why is he so obsessed with squatting? He looks horrible with his stupid beard and fat gut, one has to wonder what the goal of his training actually is and if it applies to his viewers

Can anyone tell me Thrall's height?

Op here. Going to stop the thrall posting to actually call you a retard.

>For starters, why is he so obsessed with squatting?
One of the best lifts you can do. I just decided to use his squatting videos for a cheap laugh because he has so many

>He looks horrible with his stupid beard and fat gut, one has to wonder what the goal of his training actually is and if it applies to his viewers
Yeah it's really mind boggling to think of what his goals are. It's not he just follows strength routines and competes in powerlifting or anything (bad at it)

Thralls shit, but you're actually as dumb as he is

Attached: image.png (936x772, 28K)

Dunno, you can see him without it in earlier videos though

Attached: 1.png (807x680, 1.42M)

>that guy who takes 10 years to hit a 600 lb. deadlift

Attached: 1524312628087.png (855x406, 468K)

ok. but hes still a dumb faggot with a horrible looking physique and would be healthier and better looking if he had never gone to the gym at all. My point is that he is in the gym to look alpha and strong but actually looks like a dumb fat faggot

wtf he looks weird lol

>but hes still a dumb faggot with a horrible looking physique
K.

>and would be healthier and better looking if he had never gone to the gym at all.
Nah he'd still look like shit. Only difference is he's stronger than if he didn't. Which is his goal so it doesn't matter. He obviously doesn't care with that beard

>My point is that he is in the gym to look alpha and strong but actually looks like a dumb fat faggot
>actual projection
Oh I'm laughing

Attached: image.jpg (215x172, 10K)

>taking advice from Alan Thrall

Attached: ahorrifiedexpression.png (352x482, 21K)

he said in one of his videos he hasn't had a haircut or shaved since he left the Marines.

>I'm just linking new people to his videos so they can correct their form.

But his advice isn't going to be suited to every single beginner. People watching his videos who want to high bar squat being told to "fix" their form by doing low bar isn't helpful. Alan Thrall is too dogmatic after jumping on the whole SS bandwagon now. His advice is terrible because it always comes back to jerking off his coach and recommending shit that isn't useful for everyone.

that's what happens when you do DYEL brainlet programs like 531

It's unironically better than taking pretty much any advice from Jow Forums though.

So autism

I lose the tightness in my core when I begin my descent
what tips you got for me, coach Thrall?

Thrall really is the natty limit, and with good genetics too. Fuck dairyland strength desu

So what program would you suggest?

can someone please explain to me how the fuck I can know whether I have butt wink or not?

I can not tell when as ass is moving into posterior tilt during a lift to save my life

his info is decent, but you dont need 20 videoes to learn how to squat, unless youre really physically inexperienced.

why is he talking with a fake low voice

If you squat too low, or have no lower back control, then your lumbar spine will flex.
Take a video from the side. When your glutes stretch, it may look like a bit of buttwink, but a true buttwink happens when your lumbar spine flexes, instead of being flat.

I see he's still in his post-military edgelord phase

Attached: edgy vet smoking a doob.jpg (720x887, 71K)

Hi Alan

he's a powerlifting/strongman gym owner so long hair and a beard isn't going to cost him money.

better than the guy getting haircuts every 2 weeks when he's been out longer than he was in.

but is it fixable?

SS

How do you know its fake

he doesn't, he is just a high-voiced incel with low test projecting on an anime image board

Yeah, Thrall's a top bloke. Ignore these weak shit cunts.

yeah at 250 with straps, and after 15 years.
What joke.....
People that follow this fat, lazy weak fuck are the DYEL

*hook grip sure
And thats not even 3x his bw.....
In his meets, he comes in like 5-10th place
WOW what a champion.
Only DYEL Jow Forums fags would think he's strong

dude JASON GENOVA can out bench thrall....
Thrall (means slave in nordic) Thrall boy,
can't even bench 315 after 15 years of benching....
thats not even 1.5x his BW, much less 2x....

The fuck? He looks like a chubby T-Rex. What in the absolute fuck are you on about, WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO LOOK LIKE HIM?

as a general rule, dont follow youtube "fitness experts" if jason genova can out bench them by 50lbs

thrall has no back, is literally legs and chest and wispy fucking disgusting neck beard

>Not having the bar rest on your shoulders

uhhh...?

He thinks 5/3/1 is dumb, because he only read like the first edition and thinks the program is 3 sets. He's an SS coach or training to be one.

I think he left SS to shill RPE training with Feigenjew.

>Thrallfags gtfo. He's not the be all and end all of information for lifting, only weak cunts think that
I don't think anyone here actually believes that. Why you even saying that?

such a beard is the same mental illness as these blue and green hair colors on women

368 Wilks?
holy shit thats the same as me, and I dont go anywhere trying to be an expert.

Why is it that every gym owner is a fucking dyel?

This guy looks like such shit I can't believe people are willing to do this to themselves just for le ebin powerlifting total meme.

At a gym.
I did 620lb at a gym too, without the powerliftingcel belt too or the 50lb of lard.

>taking advice from a guy who needed 10 years to reach 3 years of natty progress

Attached: mfw bork.jpg (331x313, 12K)

Holy shit, he has a sub-1400 total? Lmao, I've been training for the same amount of time as him and I have a 1620 total. I don't do powerlifting either, I just do general barbell compounds + accessory work and cardio.

What a fucking joke. I can't believe people take advice from this literal neckbeard.

Attached: disgusting dredd.jpg (341x411, 45K)

Yeah, he cares about a fucking pimple on his face but fails to realize he looks like a dirty neanderthal.

Ok

There's a popular saying that's something along the lines of "Those that can't do, teach". To be fair, the best lifters in the world don't exactly make the best coaches, and the best coaches don't make the best lifters (in numbers). They should have solid form. Thrall seems to be a fairly decent coach, but he's like under 30, so he's still new at it and he's learning. Plus, he makes decent videos for free. You are getting well more than you pay for his videos. But certainly make sure to get other opinions on things from other sources, in person instruction is best if you can get it.

Because he's likely not on roids, and every other successful lifter is.

6 foot

>reading starting strength
>goes in depth on the mechanics of squats
>goes in depth on how not to hurt yourself and what will likely happen when you do certain things wrong at certain points n the lift over time
>tells you what you need too look for and will most likely do wrong in the beginning with your form
>provides detailed diagrams and pictures to illustrate points even further

Conversely

>look at youtube videos of people showing what they think is good squat form
>nobody is conforming to any standards
>keep thinking of all the complications these lifters will endure when they get to heavier weights based on what I have read
>realize some videos have millions of views and are giving literal bad advice

Holy fuck, am I being redpilled on lifting or is SS tricking me?

dunning kreuger lmao
sure lots of people have shit form but theres also many different types of squats/forms and body shapes

>dunning kreuger
I don't think you know how to use this term. I'll freely admit that I don't have the experience so ultimately I can't judge beyond what I have read but what I have read and what is happening in these videos seem to be at odds with each other, and yes I know there are different types of squats and body shapes.

I really just cringe at imagining some of the injuries that could be caused by doing squats incorrectly, that's all.

Um, I don't think you've been keeping up with his numbers lol. Might wanna fact check yourself before you say random things