Here's the thing. I'm not gonna ask you fucktards how not to be alone. I've given up on that...

Here's the thing. I'm not gonna ask you fucktards how not to be alone. I've given up on that. How do you stop being a social animal? What the fuck is even wrong with us. We're so sickened of humanity and yet we seek communication. What a fucking walking contradiction.

Attached: eef813b7437241b1f4c344f0af99a0be.jpg (930x930, 231K)

Stop being gay then

Attached: DUrTNIjVQAEZjHI.jpg (750x750, 87K)

Try talking to yourself instead.

>How do you stop being a social animal?
You don’t honestly, but you can do a lot less of it. I enjoy online chats more than real ones because I can be totally open and nothing will happen when i do, it’s a way of getting things off my chest. My mom always used to tell me that’s why I need a good woman in my life but we all know what modern women are like now.

>We're so sickened of humanity
it's the facade of humanity that we're sick of

Good. Now try to feel like you can't get along even in online chats.

don't know,don't really care, I'm feeling pretty good about myself even if I lack any proper social skills

most of the time I can’t after a while, the longer a conversation lasts the more frustrating it gets. There is only so much of a message that can go through to people in text

let me know if you find an answer

This is pretty accurate as well.

>implying that most ppl are anything more than the persona they show on their social interactions

I'm not trying to be edgy here, but most ppl don't have any true passions or hobbies, let alone a somewhat unique personality.

What pisses me off is that you're fucking out once you make a goddamn mistake. They think of themselves as perfect, then they call themselves flawed when they make a blunder. They always see the worst part of an individual over the good one. Humans are unforgiving cunts and don't give one single fuck about your efforts.

be an asshole to one group of people then be a friend to another group of people. it will good your negative feelings about others out and need for the social intimacy in.

What I like to do is meet and befriend new people every year or two and then ghost em. Never call them or respond to their texts or calls. N then meet new folks n continue the cycle. No need for enemies. You’ve spent enough time with people to get to know them and they you. If you ever bump into them they’ll be happy to see you n whatever n “catch up” but fuck em.

That's dumb. Why would they even call you a friend or something.

yeah but what about the need for real deep intimacy that you would get from a best friend or gf?

Cuz I’m a cool guy and always fun to be around, after a while I find things get dull and I just move on. I meet them in fifferent occasions like in college or work or at a party n so on. Only long term friendships i have are with relatives: brothers cousins uncles etc

I have family for that deep intimacy. I’m afraid of having a deep relationship with a girl desu, I do t like being vulnerable

What the fuck are you even doing here then?

Get out of here you fuckin' smelly normie

oof, I didn’t know I was on Jow Forums

everyone is afraid of being vulnerable

True, some more than others