Blog Post Incoming:

Blog Post Incoming:

I've been an absolute outcast my whole life; Absolutely no experience with women during highschool. I'm 22 years old now and after a couple of years of improving myself I finally feel comfortable with who I am.
Four months ago I started dating a qt girl. She "approached" me in a way and made it clear she liked me, that took the pressure off of me and I was able to do my part as the male. From that point on I made all the effort to get to know her, ask her out again and continue to pursue the relationship. Eventually I realized that we were simply not compatible enough (for many reasons), so I decided to end things. But it was a really good experience and it showed me that I'm not completely autistic and that I'm also capable of having a romantic relationship.
Now, How do I meet other women?
I go to the university and the boxing gym, that's it. there are few women at the gym and I have no clue how to approach the ones at my uni. It seems like everyone already has their own little circle of friends.
And I can't think of a non-creepy way of starting a conversation with random grills.
Help me out, Jow Forums.

Attached: 1524882168713.jpg (1470x1842, 590K)

those girls are quite ugly, the tastes of the average white user on this board never ceases to amaze me

Join a university club or a sports team that will widen your social circle if you want to meet someone for a relationship.

Tinder and parties if you just wanna fuck them.

Unironically make male friends who know friends of friends who meet up and do various things. Im an average looking manlet who has slept with 25ish people all of which were met through friends and friends of friends

>Join a university club or a sports team that will widen your social circle if you want to meet someone for a relationship.
Even if i were in one of those clubs, my problem would be the same. I would just stay quiet while training. Not to mention I have no interest in sports other than boxing and mma.
>Tinder and parties if you just wanna fuck them.
I tried tinder. I think I'm not chad enough for that shit. Also, I have few friends so I have no clue where these parties take place or how would I go about getting invited to them

Please note that I'm autistic.Normalfag advice is not what I came to Jow Forums for. But I do appretiate your reply. Thank you.

Walk up and say hi.

Works for me everytime.

if your in good shape... like shredded then tinder is good for a fuck or 10x.... but i havent used it in years.. so not sure if that is still like shooting fish in a barrel...
with people at uni, just have confidence, be yourself and unabashed.. also be kinda of dick.. like you are clearly interested but don't care either way about whoever you are talking to.. so it's not a mixed signal.. just that you got more going on..
also don't give a shit about being rejected.. got rejected probably 30-40% of the time with on campus stuff and still keep it fun and flirt with these bitches in the classroom for the next 3 months.. and i would think just having a rejection that you can still talk to like you want to fuck her for an 1hr 3x a week probably would help with your confidence when your back on the quad or wherever...

this is advice from someone who had few male friends around that age... and didn't really need like a party or an excuse to trap these bitches into a drunken night of netflix dates and easy fucks.. nice and cheap. pump and dump...

also coffee dates for tinder to keep it cheap and casual.. i live in a place where hiking is common and that can be fun as you lead the way.. go off the path..

keep $12 bottles of wine in the house of different sorts assuming you already have beer and liquor for the ones who "dont drink"

only mentioning all these cheap outs as im assuming your budget is tight.. but i still do this shit as it just works.. and my current budget is about 4x bigger than it was.. so at 22 expensive date $40-50.. now $200-600..

good ol cheap date at $0-10 still good success rate.. girls at 22 like fit dudes with a bright future... and 29 they want fit-ish that they'd fuck living that bright future, but you don't need to flash it too much for them to know. they got a 6th sense if you got some coin.

found the nigger

Don't specifically try for girls; Try for friends in general. Just make a tonne of friends, go out drinking with them, get invited to parties, and eventually you'll meet someone.

go on tinder and other apps and talk with the women. Does wonders to cure the tism. Dates are alot of fun if you see them as a practice, and who knows who you’ll come across.

Are those young ladies over the age of 18?

This is really good advice. I've met 2 of my exes through mutual friends. The girl you've been dating with, keep in touch with her, stay friends. She might invite you to parties where her friends are as well. Try to broaden your circle of friends and eventually a cute girl might pop up within that circle.

I scored 2 phone numbers last Friday during a festival. Both were friends of a female friend who I met through another female friend, which in turn I also met through an ex of my best friend. Made plans to meet up with one of them the coming week.

Attached: 1492899706393.jpg (694x920, 57K)

I doubt it.

Parties and clubin

>widen your social circle if you want to meet someone for a relationship.
That's the best advice right there.

Lift the autism away first, then get a social circle, and then you'll get girls.

It's pretty easy once you're Jow Forums and can find a bunch of dudebros who are into going to the gym as well, they'll look up to you if you have good lifts

>black people known for liking ugly white
women

Are you even trying?

All the white women I see with nigs are fat and ugly, so I don't know whether that's their preference or if that's just all they can get

>All the white women I see with nigs are fat and ugly
this is shockingly accurate

i'm thinking jungle fevered azn.

Attached: b63e7ef6a4af3f26308154ea255e1541.jpg (500x500, 93K)

american detected
my 24yo gf looks younger than them

im going to need a sauce on that, chief

if they are over 18 I want to cum deeeeeep inside.
otherwise I never said anything, fuck off fbi

>I think I'm not chad enough for that shit.
A few months ago I would have said the same.
Keep talking to grils until you realise and internalise the fact that they are just people, and most of them what dick just as badly as you want pussy.
You don't even have to flirt with them (though you should at least try sometimes), just talk to them the way you would talk to anyone else.