How can change

Im 18 and 6´4, how do i go from the left pic to the right pic

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (3515x2480, 2.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
bodybuilding.com/fun/calpro.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

~~~~exercise~~~~

Lol

It would take you 10 years to get that body natty. That guy is, what, 27? He’s been in the gym since he was 15, no doubt.

Just start working out and eating healthier. Don’t be delusional

You are a fucking moron if you thin that takes a decade to achieve.

who is the guy on the right ?

You’re a fucking delusional fuck if you think the fatass in OPs pic can achieve the dudes physique on the right without roiding in under 10 years

It’ll take him at least two years to literally get in acceptable shape - and that’s working hard everyday on cardio, diet, and lifting.

Op if you really want that body just start juicing now

would take a few years from the left pic in the best conditions, genes included. and given the look of OP I will guess that genes aren't included

Craig Burden

lift retard

what?
Dude looks like Jason Genova.
That should take you 1 year if you follow this advice:

eat 4-6k cals per day

warm up with 10-20lb jumps
day a
press to 1 rep max (do wall slides, band pull apart, reverse flies between sets) aim for 225 flat bench for reps or 155 OHP for reps or 185 push press/incline press for reps or 255 decline bench for reps

day b
pull/deadlift to 1 rep max

bench press in the power rack with safety pins, get your bench to 225 for reps.
get your deadlift to 495 for reps.
ignore isolation its useless.
aim to lift slightly heavier weight the next time you go in the gym or do more reps with a weight.

If your deadlift stalls, move up to block pull/pin pulls at lowest height, then go back to the floor

if your bench stalls, switch exercise and then go back to bench, or try close grip for a while

* done every alternating days
you'll hit a 225 deadlift in 1 month, 315 in 1-3 months, 405 in 5 months, 495 in 1 year about
you'll hit 135 bench in 1 month, 155 bench in 1-3 month, 185 bench in 3-5 month, 225 in 5-1 year

Start lifting, get on a good diet and lifting program, and start getting mad gains. That body is achievable natty, but on a 6'4 frame putting on muscle is going to be a bitch. But don't worry, just find that loud group of older roided up black guys super setting the T-bar rows from 7 plates down. Ask them to show you how to bench, squat, lift, etc. Start lifting with them. Let them mold you. Eventually you'll become their good friend. They'll start calling you nigga, they'll invite you to barbecues, you'll start dating one of their sisters. But you don't want a black kid, so you are shy about sex with her. You fall in love though, and eventually sex because all too natural to your relationship. You soon wonder how you ever lived without her large family lifestyle not being in your life. Then your gym buddy gets shot in a horrific gas station robbery, where he tried to play the hero to keep the store clerk from getting hurt. He doesn't make it through the night. You're down a gym buddy, you cry in your sleep, you were going to ask him to be the best man to his sister and your's wedding. In his honor, you choose to let her bare your child, and name him in his honor. You then raise your son the be the man you always wanted to be, you get him in the gym early, you get him working out. He becomes an animal, he becomes your life. He gets a scholarship to Yale, and becomes a young attorney in his mid 20s. He runs a legal clinic on the south side of town now, and he still lifts in the gym where it all started, with a picture of the man he was named after hanging on the wall, in memory of a true hero.

sounds like a good way to get fat

lift some fucking weights

Roid, plus eat alot.

You can lift as well if you want.

Are you fucking retarded or just trolling? OP likely can’t even bench the bar nor OHP more than 20lbs. Dudes never been in the gym. And your fucking advice is to bench 225lbs and OHP 155 for reps and do 20lb box jumps? All while eating up to 6k calories while he already is nearly obese?

I need to stop coming to this fucking hole

eat BIG (calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html bodybuilding.com/fun/calpro.htm )
lift BIG
sleep BIG (9h+)

How the fuck can deadlift 100 kg, if he has never been to a gym?

i said nothing about box jumps, i said warm ups.
I think box jumps are fucking retarded.
The CNS adapts to movement patterns, and as you get more efficient with heavy compounds, your muscles will adapt.
As a noob your 1rm is your 1 rm for that day because your make such fast adaptions and growth.

And yes as a noob you can make incredible gains.
You write him a fucking program then, your so knowledgable.
A 225 bench and 155 ohp are acehvibel in a year, if he focuses solely on this exercises and is in a caloric surplus, and doesn't waste recovery on fluff and pump exercises or doing 10 sets of 10 close grip bench, then ohp, then flat bench, then decline

Do you seriously believe a natty who has never lifted a weight in his life can bench 255 in a year?

I’m beginning to think you’ve never even been to a gym

i said in about 1 months of training to get a 225 deadlift, its not difficult if all you focus on is your deadlift and have a caloric surplus.
and you not doing, hamstring cusl, rows, chinups. squats, rdls, etc.
lets say he starts with 100lb deadlift. If he can add 5 lbs a day, 14 days he trains deadlifts, thats 70lbs which is 170lbs about 225. sure its not dead on, its a FUCKING estimate

on a decline yes, not flat bench,
Beside which as a novice, and according to ANY strength standard site, m
I'm beginning to think you've never been to a gym either

I don't like the routine this guy is pushing for OP but he is like 6'4 so that bench wouldn't be too crazy for a year of bulkan

* strength standard site such as symmetrical strength or strength level, a 225 or more bench is achievable within 1 year of flat benching.
the 255 is on a decline. Decline is easier because of the decreased ROM.
fine disagree.
You give OP advice then.
Im just giving what I have done and what many others have done, focusing on lifting 1-2 heavy compounds every day and having a caloric surplus.
I dont care whether you believe me or not.
Spend your own energy and effort to give OP a program and guide then.

Underrated

I get it its, not usual, but most advice is some kind of bro split or starting strength,
I never said a 255 flat bench,
I said a 225 flat bench, 255 decline, which is easier, i was giving OP a choice of pressing movement patterns.
Focusing and getting efficient at 1-2 heavy compound is what adds size as a natural as you get more efficient with the movement. Isolation and doing 10 exercises, you lack focus and its harder to make linear gains.

and most strength standard sites give a 225 bench within a year of training if your not 140lbs
Again, you write your own program for OP then

tbqh I don't think OP can handle a diet and routine that will take him to his goal in a timely manner

Attached: 1517927654707.jpg (519x537, 135K)

Did not ask for these feels

absolutely wholesome

box jumps are retarded.
I meant 10-20lbs increases in weight on the bar as warmups, I guess I'm also retarded for not spelling that out.
warmup with just the bar, then add 10-20lbs. do a set, then add 10-20lbs then do a set. Counting until you reach your max lift from previous day, then try and beat it by 2.5 or 5 or 10lbs. Or just do more reps with a lighter weight, or the weight you did yesterday.
box jumps are for fags

idk, I eat 5k-6k a day, and lift heavy every day. Not obese. You have to eat to recover and gain muscle dude. Cutting your just going to look depleted as a natural. Dude posted a picture of a guy without abs, so cutting isn't important.
But i guess you know what your talking about and he should cut and do SS or some laggy bro split

Story time brah