What would rap niggers do if they weren't allowed to say nigger?

What would rap niggers do if they weren't allowed to say nigger?

Attached: 6f0a4980c8ef838036229e1d4dcd036c.408x408x1.jpg (408x408, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wQjDSlVyGiU
youtube.com/watch?v=V9VYzNUXGDA
youtube.com/watch?v=gOFV0dD9ksg
youtube.com/watch?v=MH4Y16Hb6RM
youtube.com/watch?v=Fsql523bSj4
youtube.com/watch?v=EoizXPP1DXM
youtube.com/watch?v=ncrrM4uKLFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang

oooh oooh aahhh ahhh

Break the law

uh uh yeah uh uh uh uh yeah uh uh uh uh yeah UH UH UH UH!!!!

They would just say coon and spook dummy.

SPOOKY COONS

They'll be fucking white girls

Attached: 1422098076626.jpg (458x720, 30K)

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

_Let’s start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man’s demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity._

this

Attached: black.webm (1280x720, 204K)

Attached: 1521658202851.jpg (320x309, 40K)

Mumble rap

Amen brotha. That's why these white girls all over the BBC

Attached: 1424544461211.jpg (1280x1707, 477K)

Yeah women are maybe one notch above niggers their instincts are the same without the testosterone to make them violent thugs

KARA BOGA

Go broke

it would sound like this

youtube.com/watch?v=wQjDSlVyGiU

You talkin bout yo mom whiteboi?

Attached: t1qQ7G41rkz6z3.jpg (379x432, 46K)

Spend ten racks on bail

ooh ooh aahh I beez proud dat my slave master bred me to be big strong and dumb as a rock

3rd nigger thread in a row. Not related to politics. Report threads like these.

KARA BIOGA

Attached: 1503946751499.png (999x963, 312K)

Of course its political. Where would politics be if gorillas werent stuttering over beats and catching balls on tv?

Lol I love how they post pics of blacks dating whites , because even they know their race is inferior and they can't fathom their children growing up a full breed nigger , half breeds are a thousand times more manageable than mostly black breeds

And they say Asian masculinity is fragile. The real reason you guys hate blacks is because of your inferiority complex. That's why you post all these crime statistics and slide threads, whilst thousands of black men on the planet are literally fucking a white woman as you’re reading this. They’re definitely not thinking about some white guy. You have the black man in your minds constantly, but then you have the nerve to say you dislike them are you guys closet fags or something? What happened to the "A lion doesn't care about the opinion of sheep" big talk, surely a superior race would not be trying to prove their superiority on an Asian cartoon forum

say nigger

would sound like this kinda

youtube.com/watch?v=V9VYzNUXGDA

Sure thing nigger , maybe if we didn't get banned everywhere else for speaking the truth we wouldn't be here in the first place

or this
youtube.com/watch?v=gOFV0dD9ksg

What kind of joo comes here to complain about nigger hate threads anyway? Go be a kike somewhere else?

Can I get a quick rundown on what gucci means here? Is it just the brand?

compose sonnets?

Attached: well.....jpg (249x203, 4K)

last one
promise
youtube.com/watch?v=MH4Y16Hb6RM

kek i lied

youtube.com/watch?v=Fsql523bSj4

they don't say nigger, they say nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=EoizXPP1DXM

there's a ton of rappers that don't, or at least use it infrequently.

ma bih luh do cocaine

yes it just refers to the brand

>surely a superior race would not be trying to prove their superiority on an Asian cartoon forum

Why are you here then faggot?

fuck your mother and take her check....

youtube.com/watch?v=ncrrM4uKLFk

LiL PEEP didn't say nigger and he's the best rapper in history.

Attached: image.jpg (1744x904, 532K)

I think blacks have darker skin than whites.

Attached: 4056F811-1EF7-45CB-AAC6-2BEA9A15E616.gif (500x272, 1.91M)