Can I do OMAD with fast food and lose weight?

can I do OMAD with fast food and lose weight?

Attached: IMG_2034.jpg (475x324, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-299653/McDonalds-salad-fatty-burger.html
youtu.be/U6umfRzbVDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, but you'll lose weight and health, cause high inflammation levels that will spike your cortisol, causing your body to retain more fat and break down more muscle

Depends on what someone gets from a fast food join

Name 5 healthy fast food items

And not "hurr everything can fit in a healthy diet" autism, foods that if you only ate those things your main health markers wouls remain the same or improve

You can do whatever you want

Then supp Ashwadangha

>implying some herb is going to overcome the mass inflammation causes by mass fast food intake

Well... presumably some of the salads. Grilled chicken wraps, maybe?
Not the same guy, but trying to come up with something sounded fun.

what a fat ass mentality to try to learn how to cram in fast food in anyway possible. You're not gonna make it.

Attached: you__re_fat_by_bobthebldr.jpg (1024x1365, 157K)

I have a few Mcdoubles on lifting days because I am a poor degenerate trying to bulk.

Sure. You'll be sick of it within a month, and you will feel like shit though.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-299653/McDonalds-salad-fatty-burger.html

ayy

youtu.be/U6umfRzbVDY

Yes
Is it optimal?
fuck no

youtu.be/U6umfRzbVDY

I like to go McDonalds and buy just the grilled chicken.
A dollar (sometimes two) for 130 cal, 28g protein

everything that isn't deep fried and doesn't have copious amounts of mayo/bbq

don't know why people think fast food is going to slay your body. it's not unhealthy, it's just less nutritious. get red meat, skip anything breaded, diet drinks.

t. 165lbs eat fast food and pizza every day

being thin does not equal being healthy

only thing off on my bloodwork is vit d deficiency from desk job

any other questions

How tall are you, how big is your dick, what are your lifts

5'8
130 / 220 / 345 / don't dl, 1rm

ah, a McManlet

if my height makes fast food somehow more or less nutritious then feel free to collab with me to release this industry shaking news

>bulking
>April

y tho?

I've done this before and the food starts tasting like nothing eventually. Not because I'm not hungry, because eating that much makes me always hungry and I need to shovel food into my month, but I get 0 satisfaction or gratification from even the tastiest fast food, which is depressing and feels like a waste of money when you're shoveling flavorless blobs of grease in your mouth, it's like your brain can't even detect it anymore and isn't giving you the dopamine rush

fries (vegatables)
quaterpound (red meat)
ice cream (simple carbs)
iced water (water)
coffee (caffeine)

>Not bulking 365.

It's not only what the nutritional labels say fellow fitizen, the quality of the food is also important... Fast-food meat isnt usually the best. Same goes for their veggies and fruits. And please dont go on the "limited budget" rant

initially you can, but it stops working fast

Yes, but you're going to be hungry as fuck.
Processed food is digested faster than home cooked meals made from unprocessed ingredients, so you'll be hungrier for longer than if you did it the non-lazy way.

yep