Remind me again why people do crossfit ?

Remind me again why people do crossfit ?

Attached: 112E0302-5414-4E33-B2F9-DE3E7E49026F.jpg (640x899, 528K)

>YIKES!

Basically pic. I did it for a summer. All those man women are horny as hell and down to bone anyone.

I can smell their sweaty yeasty/tuna cunts through my phone.

Attached: 1524946999139.jpg (211x290, 9K)

Attached: CBA076E8-5B39-4EAE-ABDE-17C9774B285D.jpg (1080x1313, 227K)

The better question is why do the majority of crossfit girls juice?

They do it because they aren't competitive at anything in particular but can juice up and throw a bunch of kips and handstand walks together like nobodies bizniss

Insecurity

honestly kinda mirin the bods, faces not so much

So they can say they crossfit
>t. dated a girl (female) that picked up two meme diets and three meme workout plans in the last 2 months of relationship

Very sad

Because they look like trannies lel

>look like
Ugh..."are" would be more appropriate.

Attached: 0E9FDCFD-9929-4F4A-BE6C-766E8945963F.png (640x1136, 1.13M)

Don't know anything about Crossfit, what's the big deal with it? What does the "cross" part mean?

Mixing of lifting practices

the sign they put on ur tombstone once u break ur spine obviously

Id say more a mix of every sport. Taking the best bit from each discipline.

What sports ? Weightlifting and I refuse to say gymnastics

Yeah, they mix weightlifting with calisthenics and endurance training. All 3 of them are done in the most mediocre way you can imagine. So if anyone wants to be a jack of all trades when it comes to fitness, crossfit is the answer.

From my extensive experience in seeing people change through crossfit (especially women) I've come to realize that Crossfit serves as a vehicle for the shallow and insecure tendencies of a person and exacerbates these tendencies to levels that can only be tolerated by other crossfitters, hence the cult mentality. Outside of the abvious physical hazards of the thing I really think more damage is done to these people by fucking them up psychologically.

CrossShit is so damn stupid.
One of my co-workers is doing it three times a week, but without resting days. Like Wednesday, Thursday and then Friday. Then she goes for drinks on the weekend.

Best part is, my co-worker tells me, that I don't train enough, when I go 2-3 times a week (now 3-4 again).

Oh and she does it for >half a year. She still looks the same and has da fupa.

Cross training?

Kinda depressing

No one in this thread has done CrossFit before. Whatever, stick to your boring 5 exercises 1-5 sets of 1-12 reps a workout.

CrossFit is the best thing that hapoened to me.

>t. quadriplegic in 3 months

i dont believe you

go kill yourself before you shatter your spine.

>inb4 uncle rhabdo

The capitalization of "CrossFit" in your post is so cringy, weird and culty like the PBWH islam stuff. Anyway. CF isn't bad, but there's so many people just raging without any semblance of control or form, so it's easy to capture them on film and meme them up. Meanwhile these girls are fucking scary. Dem legs, mirin. Not natty though.

People underestimate proper technique until they get so fucking injured that it will literally take them weeks to even be pain free. That my friends is the true red pill.

Attached: 3bff604a.jpg (211x239, 10K)

>pay $$$ for a two day course
>congratulations you are now a crossfit trainer!
>get people to lay you todo stupid shit

The idea of crossfit is a spound one, take various exercises from different disiplines and get fit. It has however become a retarded club of people doing stupid shit.

They've actually tightened up the certification process a hell of a lot. The era of the two day theory-only Oly certification is thankfully long gone.

Pity about all the relics from that age.

This women are on roids right?

Friend of mine with a natural level of test of 900 looks like them after training like a madman for 3 years

I've done CrossFit. Biggest problem with it is that you won't see gains. A d if you have the discipline to diet and lose weight while doing it, you could have twice the results (and twice the safety) on a heavy full body regimen in a normal gym.
>almost none of my crossfit friends lifts have increased after a year. Meanwhile, I'm on 1.5/2.5/4/4.5
Not to mention my gym membership is $10 a month and theirs is $200

>$200 a month

Wow they really are retarded

But how do these girls have such big gains then?

There's a huge difference between recreational crossfitters and the nutjobs that are chasing games success or similar. It's like asking why the average chain gym lifter doesn't have the kind of improvements people get at Westside or under Sheiko or whatever. Gear matters, the environment and batshit insanity of the people involved matters more.