My 99 year old grandma died in her sleep last night

My 99 year old grandma died in her sleep last night

She was only 3 months off the big 100

She quickly deteriorated over the last week. Doctor said it was basically over, so she spent her last week in bed, off her meds, eating what she wanted. She was a great woman. Raised a large family of children who loved her.

She outlived grandpa by 40 years. I can't imagine how hard that must have been.

Not Jow Forums related but I feel sad. She was truly a good woman from another time.

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg (591x800, 58K)

she lived a good life its the circle of life. Happens to every single living thing in this universe we call a home. I know its hard. but youll make it. youre gonna make it cause you have no other choice brother. were all gonna make it. i wish you the best, friend

99, that's pretty good.

Attached: 0561256.png (331x152, 9K)

She got dubs at the end it's all that matters

Never change Jow Forums.

kek

>tfw my next dubs are 44

Hold me fit

You outclassed OP's grandma.

Bless her

I'm sorry to hear that senpai, I know you will miss her but think back on the shit she must of done. Read her diary or auto-biog if she had one.

nice dubs

>Not Jow Forums related
Sorry for your loss
But fuck off

She lived a lot and probably loved you and your family. She will live through you so treasure her and remember what you learned from her.

have this

Attached: 1518296585995.jpg (496x641, 61K)

No one wants to hold you old crusty ass grandpa

Fuck, why does this pic look so comfy?

daily reminder she choked on cock at several points in her life

I'm sorry for your loss, user. She knew that you loved her so much and now she's with her husband somewhere better than what's here.

Don't feel sad user, cherish the good memories.
From what you say it sounds like she lived a good life, raised a good family, touched a lot of lives and cared for others, felt love, inspired you with her greatness and got to depart this life on her own terms.

RIP, may she and your grandfather be happy in heaven and free from suffering.

99 is a great age to live to, stop fucking bitching OP. My grandparents died in their 70s.