Any Jow Forums recommended methods of stress management, its eating me alive with all the anger I have built up

Any Jow Forums recommended methods of stress management, its eating me alive with all the anger I have built up.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 12K)

meditation

Working out, sex, smoking weed.

Meditation. Work outs. Weed might make it better or worse. (I get more paranoid when high.)
Tabacco helps but it's unhealthy as fuck so don't do it.

punching people in the face

You can try CBD oil, see if it helps you.

Ice, heroin, weed, schrooms, krokodil, cum.....

Why you angry bro?

Because kikes don't stop using their dirty tricks to fuck everything up.

Started my first office job last week and I already feel like going on one final bender and killing myself. I have no children to support and fuck all commitments. I only have my parents. I only live for my parents. I don't enjoy anything in life - I force myself to go to the gym in hopes of one day feeling better, but I just don't see how that's possible any more.

Attached: yup.png (880x459, 64K)

kek

based

Any sports with non static movement, try some contact sports.

If it's due to work, stop giving a shit. It's cliche but you really need to let shit that you don't have influence over go.

I know how you feel. I'm a student right now and I feel like I'm just waiting for my parents to die so I can kill myself without making them sad.
Don't give up bro, people say it gets better. Maybe talk to a therapist if you can, that used to help me.

This might seem counterintuitive, but have you tried sucking dicks for creatine?

Attached: images.png (610x405, 353K)

cardio. we're talking at least 30 minutes a day steady state, preferably outside. no music, just your own thoughts. it helped me a lot

>not being a useful asset to your company
>not becoming invaluable in a year's time
>not climbing the ladder and building an amazing career that your peers respect / are jealous of
>not looking fucking amazing in a tucked in business shirt with rolled up sleeves and a tie
>not getting a reputation for having fucked a chick from each major department within your first 2 years at the company

>being a lazy useless piece of shit with no ambition instead

Yeah I think you are right you should really just end it, I know you think you are doing your parents a favor by staying alive ,but either
a) they actually despise you and only put up with you,
or
b) they really love you and they don't like seeing you suffer.
Either way, people like you don't deserve the life they've got, you should do thesleves a favor and end it.

Dont be faggots. Working is the second best shit after kindergarten that will ever happen to you.
>Kindergarten
Unlimited fun all day every day except forced siestas after lunch (what I would give for that now though)
>Elementary
They make you write pretending its just a useful sketching. You are confused little shit and miss kindergarten.
>Second stage elementary
Puberty fucks with you hard and sometimes its great sometimes you want to die
>High school
Welcome to die. Shittiest time with no freedom and lots of responsitibilities
>University
Heaven on earth compared to High school. You get tons of free time, freedom and you only have to work a month each semester
>Work
You have the ultimate freedom. Dont feel like going? Take a day off. When you go there, you can spend hours chatting with others, surfing internet and just slacking off as long as you meet deadlines on your assignements. Its the best
>Retirement
You are fucked and after a year bored to death, hoping your kids will visit once few monhts

Nah guys. Either kys after kindergarten or be happy that you can work.

Attached: 1[1].jpg (852x480, 27K)

>not looking fucking amazing in a tucked in business shirt with rolled up sleeves and a tie
I want this so bad, but I am a fat fuck who cant stop shoving food into his mouth.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Unironically vidya

Try swimming, does wonders for me. Ocean preferably too, something about the rhythm of the waves is so much better than swimming in a pool

Attached: sunset.jpg (653x490, 95K)

Well the pool is filled with piss so could be that. That 'chlorine' smell is actually the combination of the piss and the chemicals