Take a melatonin at 11:00PM

>take a melatonin at 11:00PM
>take 2 magnesium glycinate
>take a bacopa monnieri
>lay in bed for 12 hours unable to sleep

for fuck's sake.

what do I do now? I've got an entire day ahead of me, how do I not fuck up and fall asleep in the afternoon?

Attached: 1515890250143.jpg (427x320, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pwaWilO_Pig
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4948077/
examine.com/supplements/ashwagandha/#summary12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At this point I'd simply load on caffeine pills and a cold shower and then crash when you get home later.

Listen to this JRE on sleep, saved me

youtube.com/watch?v=pwaWilO_Pig

Try ashwagandha, helped a lot with my sleep problems.

Think I might have to take an Adderall so I can make until evening and not crash at work. My jaw is already full on fucking clench-death.

Highly estrogenic, fucks with your thyroid too. Ashwaghanda is overhyped bullshit.

>he hasn't watched the sleep expert JRE
this user knows whats up

I've took some magnesium, melatonin, opened my window, made sure to not have any blue light near me, everything.

I don't usually lay awake, so I think I caught up with some sleep debt that I've been carrying around. I'm fatigued, but not sleepy. It sucks.

It is not estrogenic, in fact there is anecdotal evidence that it lowers it, and scientific evidence that it reduces prolactin
kys

>not estrogenic
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4948077/

enjoy your faggy ayurvedic trans drugs, söycuck.

Attached: Int-J-Fertil-Steril-10-239-g01.jpg (798x533, 48K)

>rats

>WAHHHH, m-muh poo-in-the-loo are making my tits grow
>Withaferin-A has been noted to suppress the expression of the alpha subset of the estrogen receptor (ERα) in breast cancer cells (MCF-7 and T47D) at 1.25-2.5μM concentrations to a variable 50-90% reduction, with a concomitant 20-30% increase in the expression of ERβ.

examine.com/supplements/ashwagandha/#summary12

>examine.com/supplements/ashwagandha/#summary12
So it does reduce it? Btw i was the one saying it does not increase estrogen so I don't see why you're quoting me

When you can’t fall asleep for an hour you need to get out of bed, do something quiet for an hour or two and then try to fall asleep again, maybe in a different place than your bed. Also stop taking adderall

>bacopa at night
Also what dose of melatonin? If you're an anxious person and took some kind of retard dose then it will have an inverse effect. You want between 0.3 and 1.0 grams, nothing more.

bacopa is anti-fertility and causes testicular atrophy (shriking balls) ol
Fucking research your supplements before you take shit

Just smoke more weed until you fall asleep.

You DO smoke weed, right?

Attached: tumblr_ntcpwrKivC1tj569yo1_500.jpg (420x420, 28K)

(You)
At 250mg/kg in mice. People are taking doses of 300mg flat per day; nowhere near the anti fertility dose. Not to mention that testosterone levels weren't affected by that dose in mice, and the effects are reversible.

>Ashwagandha is a faggot
great argument, really makes u think

Attached: image.jpg (450x470, 32K)

drink a couple glasses of wine

>alcohol before bed
say goodbye to your REM sleep gains

ashwaganda is an adaptogen, it actually gets your adrenal glands to work normally again so if you're producing too much estrogen it will help with that. when your cortisol levels get out of control it starts affecting your other hormones. i wouldn't take melatonin if i were you because that's just adding more hormones.

i think maca would help you too

i would also suggest not eating several hours before bed and the less carbohydrates you have at night the better, i always sleep HORRIBLY if i eat before i sleep ESPECIALLY carbs