Today I found out non gym bunnies don't fine people like Dom Mazzetti and Bradley Martyn attractive

today I found out non gym bunnies don't fine people like Dom Mazzetti and Bradley Martyn attractive...

What does this mean? How is this possible?

Attached: th.jpg (474x372, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

artofmanliness.com/articles/when-christianity-was-muscular/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd turn gay for dom

>non gym bunnies
Who cares what they think

I actually don't have a rebuttal for this

This aesthetic is associated with HIV/AIDS, women will naturally be repulsed by it.

the gymcel meme that having a good body will get you chicks was invented by supplement industry jews who want to con incel geeks out of all their money

if you want to get girls save up for plastic surgery or consider restarting with better genetics

They make themselves belief that so they dont get sad when they get a skinnyfat/fat man. Also a fit guy makes them feel bad about their shitty lifestyle and saggy body.

Attached: Scooby2011.jpg (350x524, 101K)

>lifting for girls

Attached: 1524076762870.jpg (1200x1200, 133K)

They're gay OP

>non gym bunnies
What body type are non gym bunnies? I fucking hate overweight women and how they think they're hot shit in the 21st century.

They know they can't get guys like that so they make it seem like they're (the women) the ones rejecting them (built dudes).

>this isn't the first reply

Attached: 1497961350279.jpg (960x615, 88K)

Right....

Attached: zyzz2.jpg (482x720, 72K)

>not understanding defense mechanisms
>not understanding the inherent need for women to not ask for more than they can get

this to be desu
same thing with basedbois claiming to prefer """girls next door""" and freckles

/thread

I never want to date a girl that isn’t dedicated to the gym again. They are “depressed, can’t sleep and always in a bad mood”. Because they eat like shit and shit around all day.

Freckles can be fucking hot tho

this is my current gf, genuinely disliking the relationship because of it

women were a mistake

Attached: Adam_and_Eve,_Sistine_Chapel.jpg (2566x1191, 561K)

think about this...would you date a girl who's hot but only ever thinks about her fitness / calorie intake and is basically a shell of a person with nothing interesting about her?

you probably wouldn't, same thing applies to girls when they look for an "ideal" boyfriend, they 100% don't want a narcissistic douchebag who spends more time staring at the mirror and flexing to make sure he's not looking small that day...maybe a harmless hook-up, but anything more than that - hell no

the biggest mistake is thinking that everything is black and white and girls are the spawn of the devil himself but
even less predictable...use your brains and you'll find a nice girl for yourself eventually

Yes they do, they're just not attracted to
>hurr durr all I talk about is the gym
be non-autistic and have a body like that and girls will be all over it

Always loved the "I like girls with imperfections" cope, which is their way of dealing with the fact that they can not realistically pull a girl better than 4/10

Being healthy and active does not make you a boring empty shell. That's an old meme justification that guys and girls both use to describe men and women who are too good looking for them. Its classic fox and the grapes. "Theyre too attractive and well put together to be interested in me. Oh well they're probably boring and empty inside."

Sorry incel but its true

Women don't know what they like; Man must take lead in everything.
>1Co 11:7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.
1Co 11:8 For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.
1Co 11:9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

Attached: adam_eve.jpg (419x410, 32K)

Get her in the gym. Attempt to try, if it doesn't work out just did out. No hard feelings.

this user is making posting great again

Attached: 1524885077385.jpg (1440x907, 156K)

Something about his physique always said "average" to me. And before you all bombard me, I mean it in the sense that it's an average physique for someone so involved with fitness. It's the kind of physique someone would have if they went to the gym 3 times a week for a few years and didn't really watch their diet.

>gf doesn't gym
>occasionally "tries" to eat healthy
>drinks a lot, so typical skinnyfat girl body
>i lift heavy 6 days a week
>diet on point-ish during the week, gets very loose on weekends
>drink once or twice a month (i hate drinking regardless)

>gf always telling me to go shirtless when face timing
>gets territorial when I get attention from other people

I'm not sure what point I'm making with this. But I will say that girls are entitled, lazy, trash and I despise most of them. I miss being single and having even more time to gym and eat autistically healthy.

Attached: 1466618711537.jpg (352x395, 23K)

But girl next door types can be fucking hot. The illusion that behind this "nice girl" behavior lies a cum loving little slut who wants to be dominated and get fucked in all holes makes my dick hard every time.

They associate their bodies with the high maintenance lifestyle of gym going and clean eating. Also they don't want to look like they got high standards

That's because he certainly don't use roids or any form of testosterone meds in any form. This is what you can achieve after years of actual natural lifting.

welp thats a value judgement for you to make
Relationship/intimacy with women
or
Single life/more you time

I think you might be suffering from the grass is greener kinda thinking lad

You can achieve far, far better.

Depending on your body type. Many people would be happy if they could achieve Doms physique in 4 years of lifting.

Dude he's pretty decent sized, he can do a human flag, muscle ups, and full stack cable rows. The upper end of average

True but he’s also a youtuber loving the dream making at least six figures a year

>full
>stack
>cable

Attached: 1523132282560.png (183x189, 81K)

nah she won't, even though she works 5 minutes from her gym and has a membership paid for her. she supports me in what i do, yet she is really disdainful towards exercise and eating healthy

are you me?

He's an ugly shitskin of course white women don't find him attractive

>Taking Bible verses seriously
Do you heed the advice of every insane sand nigger that tells you random shit they think up? Or is it only if they write it down?

(((You)))

Attached: AtheistSaviour.jpg (500x375, 88K)

>Literally hundreds of years to come up with an actual insult
>Still can only yell muh fedora
Even the Jews have better insults for non-believers holy shit you're pathetic

I'd be happy with something I can fuck without being scared.

>illusion
It's real, just not for you.

Attached: 1517257600023.jpg (728x635, 45K)

Why are you so triggered? Your edgyness is unreal.

today I found out non gym bunnies claim they don't fine people like Dom Mazzetti and Bradley Martyn attractive in order to cover up the fact they are so far out of their league they have to settle for dyels like OP

>2018
>not liking freckles

not gonna make it

Why are you so mad? Christianity built the west user. The farther we get from the values of our father the more and more we descend into degeneracy.
The Church has been talking about the feminization of men and the weakness ever since the industrial revolution.
artofmanliness.com/articles/when-christianity-was-muscular/

Attached: AtheismvsChristianity.jpg (1024x571, 113K)

>Christianity built he west
I guess Rome and Greece were just a bunch of drooling retards then?

if they dress stylishly, they would reconsider

Well obviously Dom is a huge freak monster and girls don't like that and Brad is a twink but maybe girls like something in the middle

If you are not happy you should do something about it. Talk to her, break up, fucking anything is better than just sitting there being complacent.

>Christianity built the west
>Middle East religion built the west
sounds about right

>Its not me who´s delusional when he says all women like X, its a woman who´s delusional when she says she doesn´t really like X!

you got em all figured out champ

Most women dislike the archetype of the "gym bro" so anytime they're asked about it, they'll talk shit.

But in practice, all other things equal, a man in good shape will appeal to more women than a man out of shape.

where the fuck did you get that from?

Dom is pretty dyel by Jow Forums standards desu. Which probably means he's natty

>getting triggered by meme images meant to be funny not serious

Suicide is probs your best option.

Nobody finds Bradley Martyn attractive.

Attached: e1c.jpg (600x600, 32K)

save yourself some time and get out now. Compatible lifestyle is the most important part of a long term relationship.

> Christianity plunged Europe into the dark ages
> Renaissance period happened when intellectuals tried to revive non-Christian Hellenistic/Roman cultures and ideas
> Enlightenment era happened when Hume, Spinoza, et al dared to question the received wisdom of the Church

But yes, user, the ascent of Western civilization is due to muh Christianity.