The effects are permanent and irreversible, and taking both will kill you

The effects are permanent and irreversible, and taking both will kill you.

What do you go for Jow Forums?

Attached: pic.png (942x1408, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxLKZjhXWck
youtu.be/IdeNFcZE9s4?t=43
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take both

EZ gains.

Lets be honest, 90% of us do it for appearance, and besides only 80% performance is still fucking strong if you go far

ez gains because even though your muscle is weaker pound for pound, you still gain it 3x as fast and therefore have 240% the strength and 300% the strength of default which makes you the strongest and biggest

this is literally retarded, op

>ez gains
>have triple the muscle mass of everyone else
>still end up stronger

>str max
>have 1/4th the muscle mass of everyone else
>end up weaker
ez gains is too op right now There is no reason to not go for it.

when you say anyone else, do you mean the average person or do you mean you do it better than literally anyone else on earth?

what's the life expectancy like for either drug?

take everything you fucking pussy

Strength pill. Dominate in featherweight fighting divisions

>this
better looks and more strength per given amount of work.

OP can't math.

Can I take one of the syringes and sell it? Because given the option, I'd rather stay default so I can continue accurately comparing my progress with that of other people.

Str max-take roids on top

>Str MAX
>Blast a cycle, start powerlifting
>Make moderate gains
>Muscle is hard to gain so you don't look like a bloated powerlifter but your muscles are stronger so you have the strength of one
>Cut the drugs, cruise through life lifting heavy and getting slightly bigger over the years
>Decade in
>Look respectably large and fit
>Strong like a bull
Str MAX is the best. It's easy super Saiyan mode. Just put the fucking work in and be a fucking monster in a few years.

both obviously. Guess I don't have to fly to Switzerland after all.

Strength juice and Khabib everybody without mercy

Eh, I'll just take the middle one

EZ gains
i don't actually want to be strong af

this. you gotta respect the gym bros for this. they are very honest about goals (or vanity in the twisted logic someone training for strength would say) instead of bullshitting themselves about why they lift.
in a way its comparable to those virgins that have never approached any women out of fear of then getting the confirmation that they indeed are ugly. by not putting effort into meeting women, they retain their delusion about not being too ugly to date, fuck around or get a cute girlfriend. they try to keep the hope alive.
in the same way, the permabulkers and lifting for yourself crew are afraid of looking like shit after a cut. they remain purposefully fat and thereby ugly in order to preserve the faint hope that they indeed are not the genetic failures a rigorous cut would reveal themselves to be
what does strength even mean? change the angle of the movement and all strength is gone. strength is highly specific and the plg losers are in denial about it. and when Jow Forums talks about strength, its always comparisons to other guys that have lifted for shorter, put up bigger numbers etc. how is that in any way lifting for yourself? its just as superficial because they want to be compared favorably to others, not in appearance but strength
this whole bullshit is just advanced coping, nothing more

Basically this, if you want to shatter every Olympic record go StrMAX after a few years the plateaus will start to hit and you'll completely outclass normals and ezGain, but if you just want to look good or get stronger quickly go ezGains is obviously the right choice.

>just inject this shit in your body

Attached: 1521833667601.png (512x512, 102K)

EZ gains for sure. Even if the muscle is weaker, it's only 20%, and since I gain it at 300% rate I get stronger as a whole.
On top of that, appearance matters more anyway.

If you can only performing at 80%, isn't 80% your 100%?

Attached: takezo.jpg (730x451, 133K)

EZ gains, because I'm not getting paid to lift heavy weights

Harsh but fair point. Bulking has diminishing returns anyway, smaller bulk and cut phases are better anyways. Bulk up till your abs or jawline disappear, then cut and repeat. There's no point in being over 20% bodyfat if you have lifted for some time. After that you just gain more fat for too little muscle. Not worth it

I already got the EZ gains perk in real life, tfw 17 inch arms but can only bench press 115kg

80% against someone of the size mass

EZ Gains. STR max will snap your joints up.

ill take strMax, cause fuck it
sounds like super strength to me
every weight is light weight baby
question is though do i get the bone density to handle my max power? or will i just shatter my spine anyway

>when you say anyone else, do you mean the average person or do you mean you do it better than literally anyone else on earth?
As far as I know the relative strength of a pound of human muscle doesn't vary much from person to person after a certain point in training. Think about it relative to your own strength.

Sure, I put default on there for that purpose.

Sure, your bones will also be 1.5x as strong, why not.

Same goes for EZ Gains though, your bones are 20% more brittle.

str max or default. Don't see why you guys are so desperate for size. str max would enable you to do unseen shit with bodyweight/ martial arts. For example nobody in the history of mankind has done Close to impossible with straight arms and shoulders at bar level. youtube.com/watch?v=QxLKZjhXWck

ez gains would make you look like the rest of the bodybuilders on roids. People will assume you are shallow and low IQ, basically the male equivalent of a bimbo

this

Say you currently weigh 150lbs and you press 200lbs; that's your baseline.

After taking StrMAX you'll still be 150lbs but you'll press 300lbs but on the flip-side it will be four times as difficult for you to gain more mass compared to normal.

If you take EzGains instead you'll still be 150lbs to start with and you'll only press 160lbs but then again you gain muscle far more easily so you'll hit 200lbs three times quicker than you would compared to normal given the same level of training and twelve times faster than if you took StrMAX.

So if you take EZGains you could gain in a month the muscle mass it would take you a year to gain with StrMAX.

>just put in the work
It's 4x harder not 4x longer for 1.5x strength. You might plateau from being unable to put in that hard work due to the handicap. You'll be putting in more work than everyone else and be well behind 1:1.

so what you are saying is skellies will go for EZGains

You morons, it's not just faster and longer. OP said easier with EZ gains and more difficult with str max. Only EZ gains said it would be faster for gainz. Str max said it's 4x as difficult, not 4x as long by doing the same routine. Whatever that means, it's like being severely handicapped. It may even take longer than 4x the time to surpass even default in strength. You may have to eat 4x as well and push yourself 4x harder for only 1.5x gains. You might as well push yourself 4x harder with default or EZ gains and get a better return.

>all the brainlets ITT

LMAO watch this fags:
>go str max
>learn martial arts
>compete in the UFC low weight category
>make millions absolutely destroying everyone, become the absolute best
>retire at 35

FpBp

pretty sure OP meant that you workout 4 times longer.
like instead of gaining 1pound of muscle in a month it would take you 4 months to do it by training the same way.

Lower upper limit

brainlets ITT think EzGains will get them a girlfriend

I thought I was on /lgbt/ and had no idea what kind of Ayden hormones I was looking at.

str max is playing the long game. You start off with a boost to get you on the track to becoming a human sleeper.

You lift heavy, you bide your time. 10 years in you look like a top tier MMA fighter, but you are stronger than any human within 200 pds of you. You go to olympics, get laughed at, then proceed to shatter weight class records, then you destroy any records involving explosive lifts, because of your size to strength ratio. You then take to the MMA ring after harvesting golds like a champ. Your reputation is massive so you get a leg up in cash made on fight nights, because being an Olympic gold medalist aint the high life.

You can manhandle every human being in your division, with ease. If you get in a hold you could literally shatter their bones to escape with sheer grip strength, if trained properly.

now you have dominated your way to the top of MMA, you start going for money fights. Bring mayweather out of retirement again, blast through his guard and down him in an instant. No running when your takeoff into a jab is near-fucking instant.

You now have millions, a solid pile of achievements, and a great reputation as a bad ass, but you notice something on your way from a fight to your million dollar mansion.

Some dude walking down the street with muscles that balloon disproportionately, he can barely hold his own weight, his legs shaking.
you look him dead in the eye and saunter over.

you whisper in his ear
"STR MAX master-race"
>pic related

He looks at you, his face scrunching up into rage.

he throws a punch, but it never reaches you. you simply walk away as his own bicep interferes with his windup.

Attached: 1496273456731.jpg (181x200, 11K)

>pretty sure OP meant that you workout 4 times longer.
>like instead of gaining 1pound of muscle in a month it would take you 4 months to do it by training the same way.
So long as you're adjusting your workout accordingly to compensate for the fact that you'll be 1.5x stronger more or less, yes, that is what I meant by more difficult.

>bring mayweather out of retirement again

Attached: sides.lost.jpg (800x679, 100K)

You sound deeply insecure, and the anger might just be eating you up alive from the inside out, so I'd advise you to watch it. Your whole post is pretty clearly projecting those flagrant insecurities on others (who you may or may not know). You cannot go around thinking you know how other people are just because you are a certain way. I don't know how old you are, but I feel compelled to tell you that your current way of seeing things will not get you far at all, even if you feel a sense of (false) empowerement now that you think you've reached the "ultimate conclusion". Work on yourself, please.

>super strong for your weight class
>still have a glass jaw, poor coordination and shitty reaction times
Being a good fighter is almost never about pure strength but finesse. You could certainly set the record for vertical jump height though.

after spending 10 years of training your body? what are you, a fucking cripple?

EZ gains. Gaining muscle is pretty fucking hard and a 20% strength penalty is nothing when you are making EZ gains.

>after spending 10 years of training your body?
youtu.be/IdeNFcZE9s4?t=43

Yes, stronger muscles doesn't magically make you good at landing your punches squarely and on-target or help with your shitty coordination and lack of fight experience, nor do they magically make you capable of taking a punch to the face better than anyone else. If you want to be a god of MMA what you'd want is a faster mental chronometry so you can react quickly and with precision not superhuman strength.

10 years lifting and preparing for all of that, you mong, if you cant tell what he meant I think you might be retarded. Plus, his goal wasnt getting jacked and big, it was pure strength.

>fag thinks training your body only includes weighted excercises

>10 years lifting and preparing for all of that,
Isn't going to magically turn you into a peerless fighter. Being stronger than everyone else in your weight class isn't going to help much if they're just a better fighter than you in the same way a super jacked guy can't beat a fighter he's got 100lbs of muscle on. Training for 10 years doesn't make you an undefeated champion. Everyone else at that level of competition is going to be training just as hard as you. If all it took to be the best fighter was training the hardest and being the strongest you'd be right but that's not how it works. A champion fighter will often beat opponents in better shape or who train much harder and they do it because of skill and finesse are far more important than pure strength when it comes to a fight.

>you mong, if you cant tell what he meant I think you might be retarded. Plus, his goal wasnt getting jacked and big, it was pure strength.
That's the point, having more strength isn't going to make you an unbeatable force, unless you've already got what it takes to be a dominant fighter you've gained nothing by getting superhuman strength.

Half dose of STR max sounds perfect 2bh

300% muscle working at 80% strength = 3 * 0.8 = 2.4 = 240% power

25% muscle working at 150% strength = .25 * 1.5 = 37.5% power

anybody taking str max is a colossal fucking retard

>implying nobody already lifts and has built muscle

my man.

>your bones will be 1.5x stronger, but they will be 20% weaker

fuck you, you should have picked the EZ Brains

what if i told you that lifting weights doesnt mean you know how to fight

Holy shit, are you that stupid? Bones are 1.5x stronger on STR MAX and 20% weaker on EZ Gains. Did you just not read what he said or are you pretending to be that retarded? Fuck, most people who didn't read it could probably still figure out what the idea was if you had the brain power to say to yourself "hey, maybe this 20% weaker bones is supposed to match with the 20% weaker muscles that EZ Gains offers because that makes more sense than assuming your bones are both stronger and weaker at the same time." Holy fuck, when did your family discover fire, you fucking neanderthal?

Str max then go become a fighter and kill people