Where do Jow Forums men with wide shoulders, muscles, and thin waists find t-shirts that fit appropriately?

Where do Jow Forums men with wide shoulders, muscles, and thin waists find t-shirts that fit appropriately?

Why are most t-shirts cut like boxes?

Attached: 1525132190735.jpg (454x800, 36K)

spend more than $10 on a shirt faggot

This.
Alternatively buy larger shirts and adjust the waist. Sewing is easy.

Nice unhelpful, condescending response!

Dayum.
What percentage body fat and how many years lifting to have a body like that?
Also is this just a pump / roids?

Lol.
How about you try lifting? Don't blame everything on roids

OP, you realize that the pic you posted is a lie, right?
The t-shirt has clips attached to it on the guys back to make it fit perfectly on the guy's body. And it's retouched with photoshop as well.

but just buy slim fit shit, that's literally it.

Any recommendations for good brands that fit well?

You are asking all of the wrong questions user.

Learn the difference between questions and statements

If you really to have ask you won't make it.
Ever.
Just KYS now and get it over with.

Got it.
It's roids

>has clips

Prove it

Carhartt,dickies and wrangler anything workwear related

Lmao dude

because most t shirts are designed to fit most sizes of people. 99% of people dont have wide shouldrs, muscles and thin waists. idiot

Attached: 1513378828016.jpg (1439x1786, 837K)

Why do you type like you're 5'6?

nice projection, manlet.

Attached: manlett.jpg (1024x763, 193K)

You just got outed

1,75m manlet here. it's hard as fuck to find fitting shirts, especially with wide shoulders. I'm athletic mode and pretty much all cheap shirts don't fit. my gf sometimes tells me my expectations are too high but fuck that. new yorker (in germany) often has nice cuts for their shirts but otherwise, it's impossible for me to find the things I'm looking for. found perfectly fitting clothes in den haag the other day and the clothes were also pretty inexpensive (15-25€) but I forgot what the store was called

if it's impossible for you to find fitting clothes, your best bet is to get some tailor-made ones. did that myself during my semester abroad and it was the best decision ever

>t.

Attached: manletgif.gif (397x360, 1.87M)

you expected anything else?

I could never stand wearing a shirt that thigh

Go on ASOS.com and filter by stretch fit/muscle fit/slim fit.

Hello fellow Ribbitor

>thinking that isn't in the natty limit
Stay small kiddo

I like Banana Republic, but a couple random brands were alright too.
Here is a better solution if you don't like shopping. Buy any shirt you like and go to an alterations place. They'll make any shirt fit you perfectly for 5-15 bucks depending on the place and how heavily the shirt should be modified

just downvote him and move on
:^)

Tuck in shirt into pants, look good and works for any shirt.

Attached: brando.jpg (1000x1376, 518K)

Alphalete

H&M.

Too bad their workers are whores.

Oh god. What god awful advice. I think this may literally be the worst advice I've ever seen on Jow Forums, and I use the word "literally" maybe once or twice a month.

Do you live on your own yet?

How many dates have you had end in sex on the first date?

santa virgen purisima

I would maybe argue the opposite. Cheaper shirts seem to be bigger because I guess they know the kind of people buying clothes at walmart are fucking blobs. Fancy shirts at places like Macy's or Express or whatever all seem to make the shoulders and arms smaller to look good on today's average male, who is DYEL as fuck. I'm nearly t rex mode, and I find so many shirts off the rack to be loose in the belly, and a little tight in chest, and tight as fuck in the shoulders and arms. Hayne's $5 shirts from Target and Carharrt t shirts have had the best fit for me that I've seen.

post your face when this dude is actually 6'1

Attached: 27934788_1335464319892737_665397456_n.png (279x209, 47K)

I'm not that guy but I photograph models for a living and it is an extremely common thing that is done. Google it, I'm sure it is there

>find t-shirts that fit appropriately?
I don't. I just split the difference between hulking out of the chest and shoulders and dealing with a tent-like waist and find a tolerable balance. I have like three t-shirts that fit really well and they're from some athletic in-house subbrand of some store or another that I can't even get anymore.

>Why are most t-shirts cut like boxes?
Because most dudes are built like sacks of mashed dogshit and most dudes don't put any significant effort into dressing themselves to look good, so the number of guys that are both in shape and care how they dress is so small most companies would just as soon not bother catering to them.

Slim fit xl quiksilver shirt.

Nuke in dryer.

Will shrink to fit your physique but will be long enough to cover belt when worn loose or with shorts.

I too searched for T shirts that fit me well for years. This is my wisdom to share with you child.