What routine and diet would achieve /otter/?

What routine and diet would achieve /otter/?

Attached: 1525132144218.jpg (500x702, 44K)

Eat healthy, swim, go to the gym a few times.
Do you have to ask?

Drink only water. Eat protein (meat, eggs, legumes), and lots and lots of vegetables. Don't eat any starchy carbs (no rice, no bread, no potatoes, etc.) No sugar (that means anything sweet) except fruits, you can eat fruits.

Then go on YouTube and search "free gym program" or "free calisthenics routine" or whatever type of workout you like.
Follow it. Don't fail a single day. Keep doing what it says and you will see results.

reminder that 9.5 / 10 women prefer otter mode to a blotted power lifter

Literally the best simple advice.

how would one go about maintaining ottermode physique?

Attached: that's_questions.jpg (640x560, 60K)

COPE HARDER TWINK

Attached: C0DF355A-51C1-4B23-A2F5-C779ED63E68D.png (285x401, 181K)

boxer/mma fighter >>> ottermode

Attached: 523532253.jpg (620x463, 27K)

>Lifting for women
Not gonna make it

dont lift, do yoga instead and eat protein bars
dont forget no gluten bread and avocados

>No rice
To this day I still don't understand why this is suggested
brown/yellow rice is just fine

Everyone here says this mode is so easy yet i never see anyone post their body like this.

Don't start eating like a normie and either run/bike/row 5 days a week
Excessive cardio in small daily doses will keep you at maintenance

Not really, most boxers have shit chest gainz and their arms aren't attractive to most
Only about 10% of MMA fighters have the looks women would give a shit about while the rest aren't exactly aesthetic because fight ability has fuckall to do with aesthetics

PPL

but ya do it like this

PPPPPPx

You guys are fucking stupid

Guy in pic is incredibly athletic, while he does not lift he probably does intense sport

>avocados
Eat a bullet hippie
>Nobody posts an easy body on a board dedicated to hard work

What about calories? Should I cut or bulk as a skinny fat? Doing a linear beginners ppl routine

Ottermode is the hardest physique to obtain, hence why nobody on here has this physique.
Gotta eat restricted, lift heavy, and lots of cardio.

>skinnyfat
Cut now. If you bulk from skinnyfat you will never reach ottermode.

Rice is very unsatiating, at least to me. Even black/brown.

Think about it, it's what fucking sumo wrestlers eat to stay as FAT as humanly possible. You can eat whatever you want if you count CICO but you really do want to make your foods as satiating and filling as possible to not make maintaining a ~10%bf like in OP's pic.

Thanks user, have been eating around or above maintainence since I started around 3 months ago. I won't lose my gains if I keep my protein up too badly will I?

They eat fist fulls of lard and massive bowls of rice actually.

Its calorie dense while offering zero nutrition. Doesn't keep you full for long and high carbs makes you hungry again sooner.
There is literally no reason other than taste to eat carbs if you aren't performing strenuous levels of manual labor every day.
Carbs are the chisel with which a man's body is sculpted.

Brown rice is isn't "just fine". It is GREAT for building muscle and strength. But it is high in complex carbs so it's not ideal if user wants to stay low bf.

This is already past ottermode though. I bet he benches 2pl8

The simple diet plan I gave you will take care of your fat. Don't even think about cutting/bulking. That's for pro bodybuilders. If you want ottermode you don't need it.

The question was
>How do I otter mode
You're the stupid one

Low carbs, high protein (minimum 1g for 1kg of bodyweight).
Pic related. You actually can make gains while cutting (this only applies to beginners).

Attached: low-carb-study-chart-update.jpg (800x371, 167K)

3 months is AFAIK still beginner and I haven't made drastic gains so I should be good

Thanks user

Keep telling yourself that, neckbeard.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Just lift and get to a low bodyfat
Also lots of ab work

Other than achieving an attractive body, what is the purpose of lifting increasingly heavy objects? Seems to me that other hobbies offer more fulfilling experiences than the gym.

how has no one posted this image yet?

here's the real answer, OP

Attached: starting ottermode.png (1008x1395, 609K)

To be able to lift increasingly heavy objects.

XDDDDDDD

Why do people assume that ottermode is easy to achieve, you just hit the gym 2x a week and do light cardio. I hit the gym 5 6 days a week and did cardio at least 3x a week mostly was 5 days to achieve this. Also your diet must be pristine.

>5"8 140
This was last summer around a week or so I'll get my 6 pack again.

Attached: ottermode.jpg (1638x1638, 364K)

Why is this physique associated with otters? I never understood this.

Attached: LEGGB4M5XY3I3CLXPJVSWOJ3LE.jpg (1484x1045, 134K)

>how has no one posted this image yet?
Because it’s shit.
It’s just basic exercises like bench or diddlylift converted to db instead of bb and no legs whatsoever.

It's the bodies swimmers often have. Tall and lean. Otters are animals that are long, lean and swim.

I'd really prefer dolphin mode desu

>5'8"

yikes

Who left that manlet pit open again!?

>t. fatass

Daily reminder you all have body dysmorphia and this guy is pretty Strong. He probably 2 plates bench and goes 345 deadlift.

He’s very lean and airbrushed, are you guys this stupid? This is not achievable through your shitty meme diets and ottermode exercising, this is from 3-5 years of lifting weights and at least 1-2 years of real serious and strict dieting.

Were you do one saying you did this with fasted steady state cardio like long walks early in the morning?

what calorie intake for ottermode as an already skinny guy? do i even need to eat at a surplus?

What the fuck

Sumo wrestlers what rice because they're Japanese and japs have eaten rice as their staple food for centuries. And especially as sumo is super traditional and all that.

This.

5x135lb bench & lat pulldown with 10%bf will do it

but it looks kind of shit if youre over 25, compared to having more mass

>these are the only two options

lift weights and don't eat like a pig diet and routine works

>Getting stronger unfulfilling and pointless
>being able to blow your load in a very specific way should be everyone’s goal

Attached: 80015817-8FE8-4042-8A58-7221A24DFC1A.jpg (600x294, 28K)

Literally average height?? The fuck?

>5'8 140lbs
That's literally a "normal" 5'8 woman's weight

lol that faggot is insufferable

This an incredibly idiotic and unfounded piece of advice. OP, ottermode really isn’t that complicated but it’ll take some months. I reckon that if you do:

Dips: 3-4 x 8-12
Chin-ups: 3-4 x 8-12
Squats: 3-4 x 8-12
Curls: 3 x 12
Lateral Raises: 4 x 8

You’d be there in no time. When it comes to food, learn about macros, you might have to cut at a certain point but total calorie intake is what drives weight gain, and you will gain fat regardless. There are calculators on the internet that will tell you how many you should consume. Ideally, you’d be looking to gain 2-4 pounds of muscle a month, just like everybody else. There is no secret to any of this incidentally, ottermode is a fairly low to medium amount of muscle and you’d do the most optimal exercises regardless of otter or bear mode.

Get to it OP.

Attached: 7F64ECC0-DFB2-4B05-8741-8154DBF257F2.jpg (626x626, 176K)

>no rice potatoes
Thought it was usefyl for building muscle. Damn. Even tortillas are a no?
Also is this the me to diet? I thought it had no fruits

bodyweight and steady diet of cock

Maybe in India

nice pussy wetting body desu. How long have you been lifting?

How long is beginner? 1 month into SL

6 to 9 months.
don't worry, you'll have newbie gains most of the year if you stay consistent

Attached: fitRoutines.jpg (2544x1850, 1.54M)

Max Chewning looks like that and pulls like 600lb deadlifts. Lifting heavy is not gonna fuck up your otter physique, though it may not be necessary either.

The main thing is your diet needs to be right. Count macros and do cardio.

Max has a terrible physique

>5'8"

poor guy

Real question : cardio when cutting is just a way to burn more calories, isn’t it ?
Won’t lifting+extreme calorie deficit do the same trick ? Asking because i have shit lungs (asthma and had various pneumothoraxes over my life) and long aerobic exercise kill my lungs

Thanks been lifting for like 5 years on and off. At this period I was just focusing on fat loss and didn't care how much muscle I lost.
I know it's really light, I want to get to around 160lbs.

read about g-flux
cardio done right is a great way to train your body to use energy properly and burn carbs as energy instead of storing it.

cardio is not optional if you want true ottermode aesthetics

Yes, and I wanted to get cardiovascular, as fit as possible. You are correct you will get the same effect fat loss wise. Just walking 30min - 1 hour in the morning is beneficial. Then you can lift at night / vise versa.

I think he looks fine. My point is, he does powerlifting, he's good at it, and he looks roughly otter mode. So you can lift heavy and be otter. You can do BB style and look otter. You can do gymnastics/bodyweight and look otter. It's not the routine, it's the diet. You have to eat relatively strict and stay lean.

>under 10 subjects
Study discarded.

Fuck 160lbs, just maintain where you are as long as possible, you're model-tier

What's your routine? Mirin delts

OP don't listen to any advice unless they time stamp a photo with their body.

Why am I still fat if I spend 7-8 hours at work literally just walking and moving?

you eat too much

Are all you guys just fucking hungry ALL the time?

Mildly

What delt exercises do you do?

when you eat quality food that satisfies all your cravings instead of junk, you don't get hungry

post your diet and include all the bullshit that you don't want to admit that you eat

You eat too much you fat faggot.
>Inb4 "I onlee eet vedgetubles"
No lying. You're fat for a reason.

>this whole thread

Attached: 1523215462357.jpg (706x529, 139K)

Today I had a salad with grilled salmon, some pepperoncini peppers, 2 lumpia (I think that's how you spell it) and now I'm drinking Johnnie walker Black label on the rocks

What routine did you do? I’ve got your height and 130 lbs. This is my goal body, really.

I want shoulders like these, I can't fucking get mine to grow, lagging so hard in that area. I've tried every fucking exercise with the best form I can, I must be doing something terribly wrong.

HA

Thanks a lot.
I do a dropset or 2 every last set. 1min rest.
Barbell front lateral raise 3x10
Barbell side lateral raise 3x10
Bent over lateral raise 3x10
sitting or standing shoulder press 3x10
sometimes will also do rear delt fly

you might actually be eating too little

if you starve yourself, you'll definitely be hungry

try upping your cardio and adding more calories

i am ottermode, and here's what i do

>Exercise
Mon, Wed, Fri: run (3 miles, pace between 6:00 and 6:30 per mile)
Tue, Thur, Sun: lift (high weight, low reps)

>Diet
Morning: Oats with Honey, Egg Whites
Midday: Chicken Breast, Seasoned Rice or Pesto Pasta
Evening: Chicken Breast, Peanut Butter with Honey, Seasoned Rice or Pesto Pasta

that's it

i make everything from scratch

the lack of bullshit in the diet keeps the fat off, and the fast-as-fuck running keeps the lines on

peanut butter with honey also kills any cravings that you have for junk

you're going to make it, brah

believe in yourself and follow through

>Barbell side lateral raise
wat

That’s the secret we’ve been looking for

Post body

Admittedly I just started dieting and trying to keep with OMAD. You guys were talking about walking and it just seems to me like walking doesn't do much for me so thats why I was asking. But I'd probably be a lot fucking fatter if I didn't have a job that requires me to be on my feet 8 hours a day. But thanks for your advice man, I appreciate it

Is this workout going to bring me ottermode? Im 180, 85kg 25% body fat right now, trying to lose weight and gain muscle. Im Mesomorph/endomorph mix

oops forgot pic

Attached: workout.jpg (1899x742, 138K)

Attached: ribs.jpg (1380x1111, 233K)

>OMAD

you're better off steering clear of Jow Forums memes

a guy who eats sensibly and runs his ass off every other day at 5:00 AM is going to see far more positive results than a guy who follows the so-called hacks and loopholes of a fad program

don't try to complicate what is supposed to be simple

>walking doesn't do much for me

that fad program is designed around the starve-yourself-and-do-low-intensity-cardio-because-you-have-zero-energy-anyway meme

ditch that bullshit

add some oats to your diet and run fast as fuck

you'll look better, perform better, and stop being so goddamn hungry all the time

>45 minutes of low-intensity cardio

change that to 20 minutes of high-intensity cardio

I did omad before and I was in the best shape of my life. But it was also easy cuz I was going through a bad break up and had no appetite. It's harder now because I broke up with my last bitch and don't regret it
> Inb4 don't get Jow Forums for girls
That's my primary motivation
Do you have any suggestions for someone who doesn't run at all and starting out with cardio? I try to play my drum kit 30 minutes a day, is that good?