R8 my pizza Jow Forums

R8 my pizza Jow Forums.
Also, homecooking cheat meals thread.

Attached: Untitled.png (373x280, 274K)

>eggs
>ketchup
Are you trying to piss people off?

Eggs do not clog arteries. Eggs are the elixir of god. The only people who shit on eggs are the ones who can't drink them raw. Also yes.

Here was my first time trying. Sauce was good but crust was shit. Second time I switched things up and sauce was mediocre and crust was good. Now i will be perfect. Also how can I make the bottom of the crust sweet?

Attached: 20180419_213550-1.jpg (2749x1819, 857K)

That looks gorgeous! but instead of the paper, throw down a little flower on the tray or cornmeal if you like. I don't know, what's your dough recepie?

>onions

Attached: 1516786887234.jpg (1000x1000, 115K)

What's wrong with onions? The pizza looks great honestly. Should have perhaps caramelized them a bit before putting on.

I tried myself the first time and the dough was mediocre. Then I tried the chef john no knead and it was great but I still want it to have more flavor. Use actual tomatoes for sauce it was kino
>sauce
>roma tomatoes
>yellow onion
>garlic
>garlic powder
>olive oil
>butter
>white wine(sweeter)
>dried oregano(fresh doesnt impress me)
>pepper
>let simmer until chunks of tomato are mostly liquidy(35-40min)

No knead dough? Never heard of it, will be sure to give it a try. Also, you're missing the salt in the sauce mate. But other than that, you're on some next lever gourmet shit. Great job!

Also, try dicing the onion and softening it a bit beforehand, might make it better?

Adding salt in something that already has butter doesnt do much for me. Half the time I dont even notice it. People seem to just dump salt for the sake of it

Eh? Does for me.

is that a 'fast 'za?

Fast 'za? What do you mean?

What's a slow pizza?

That looks good dude, got a recipe you can post by chance?

Sure mate! What are you interested in?

The crust or the toppings?

The pizza ingredients. How to prepare the eggs etc etc. If you don't mind.

i bought a cast iron pan to make pizza on m8, perfectly baked underneath every time

Well the crust is basically
Flour
Yeast
A little bit of olive oil and salt
Some baking powder
Warm water
You leave it overnight and hand toss it, if it's a bad shape you fix it with your hands or shape it more in the pan. And the eggs you just put in 3-4 minutes before the pizza is done. You can set it to broil for them to cook properly. That's about it.

semolina works best for that classic undercrust texture

Neat. I love cooking with cast iron.

Please kill yourself

Thanks user.

No problem!

Looks like the forever alone guy in pizza form

'fast = breakfast
'za = za

italian here
the eggs are perfectly fine, although the ketchup rustles my giacomini. it can be good sometimes if I don't want to be a closed mind but it often covers all flavour, and it should never be on a Pizza which is a sacred food

Oh, it is actually.

>forever alone guy

Attached: F2482633-7531-4982-BC89-58C241C38F9A.jpg (1508x1493, 451K)

Agreed. The ketchup was much.

No youre reddit