Honestly I think oatmeal tastes like shit

honestly I think oatmeal tastes like shit
can I replace it with cereal? I'm talking good cereal, the kinds with dried fruit or nuts or some shit

Attached: looks like im cutting.jpg (952x944, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cfMKKmocnzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cereal
>fuck ton of sugar
>dried nuts
>fuck ton of sodium
Sure user. Eat whatever you want, it won't matter in the end because you're not gonna make it.

Just eat some some fiber rich flakes, don't let angry incels in Jow Forums tell you what to do.

1. In gym do exercises that you enjoy
2. Eat what you enjoy as long as it meets your protein and caloric needs
3. Sleep

This board is full of fucking puritans and their forced memes on some special small things.

Post body
>inb4 you don't

Don't b mean :(

>In gym do exercises that you enjoy
>Eat what you enjoy as long as it meets your protein and caloric needs
This is the worst advice you can give someone. Have no plan when you go into the gym. Sure OP. Eat all the twinkies you want! It doesn't matter if you don't get all your micros, just as long as your tummy is happy and you meet your caloric goal.

this... carbs for breakfast? but who was hormone levels? OP will not make it.

I'm not. Just add a banana or diced/sliced apple into the oatmeal.

I didn't mean dont have a program, just include lifts there that you enjoy, there is no use doing some shit that makes you feel crap

t. squat is no longer my friend, leg press is my new best friend

Add some fresh berries or mix it with your protein powder

Im new to bulk dieting what else should i be doing apart from eating calorie surplus?

>squat is no longer my friend, leg press is my new best friend

not gonna make it

important question: do you make it with water or milk? because water oatmeal DOES taste like shit. just saying.

milk duh

NO

Why are you eating oats alone?

Mix it with whatever else you're eating. (Sony add anything extra, just what you're eating anyway)

For example, eat it with the apple you were going to eat anyway, or stick it in a soup, etc...

>oatmeal tastes like shit
>water oatmeal DOES taste like shit
I didn't know I was sharing a board with such faggots

Attached: ^53D5FB4154FC1B8044A63252275FAC5BA7999DD0675F0B0AFB^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (670x503, 36K)

can I at least mix my oats with cereal?

It depends what cereal you use. Low sugar low calorie rice crispies/knockoff brand rice crispies(these tend to be healthier)? Sure. Frosted flakes/fruit loops/sugary and high calorie cereal? No. But you're better off just adding sliced apple or a sliced banana.

Yea oats are quite high in fat anyway. Corn/Rice based cereals are much lower in fat.

how the fuck can you hate oatmeal. Fucking god tier morning and late night snack. Maybe try making proats, mix in a scoop of protein powder with the oats to mask the flavour if that's what you hate

i cant give up my raisin bran man

You make it with water and eat it with milk, apple bits and cinnamon

Getting your nutrient requirements, vitamins, minerals, all that shit. Protein intake and caloric intake are most important, but remember your vitamins. Deficiencies go a long way. Get as little sugar and sodium as possible (you will more than likely get your daily sugar and sodium equirement no matter what because food today is so processed and sweet). And drink water. Never soda, never juice, never anything not water.

>1 cup of oats
>1 cup of milk
>1 tablespoon of Nesquik® Powder Chocolate
>cook till the oats have soaked up the milk
>eat

It's pure bliss, I'm telling you. And just a tablespoon of 50% sugar won't exactly kill you either. I use it to curb my sugar cravings.

Honestly I think high quality steak tastes like shit
can I replace it with hot dogs? I'm talking good hot dogs with mustard or ketchup or some shit

a lot of nuts are not as good for you as you think. Dried fruits are full of sugar and sometimes preservatives

Purists say that you only need salt and pepper for a good steak.

BULLSHIT. Marinade that shit with onions, garlic, mustard, and some good seasoning of your choice, then fill it up with some oil and let it sit for 3 days. You will love steaks.

Ehh fiber one aint bad mane

Post body, lardbag.
>Inb4 you don't
Opinion discarded.

try adding frozen berries or frozen fruits(banana and peanut butter oatmeal try it senpai) is awesome.

buckwheat groats > oats in every way, if you can get your hands on them

100% cocoa, coffee, chicory, matcha if you can afford it, tea both green and black are all fine drinks.

I-I'm c-currently cutting, but I'm 82kg and 185cm. I'm not a lard m8

>he fell for the oatmeal meme
All the research he quotes is linked in the description btw.

youtu.be/cfMKKmocnzs

who cares diets and lifting routines are for incels

basically just stop being a little bitch
just add some berries and a dash of honey and mow that shit down you absolute faggot

You should prepare the oatmeal with cocoa pawder and a bit of honey to make it taste good

If you're adding nesquick to anything and eating it, you're not cutting faggot.

Nigga I'm eating sweets while on a cut. It's not like a piece of 30kcal chocolate will fuck with your cut.

OK lardbag. Let us know how your cut goes when you gain 30 pounds from lack of discipline.

>Caring about sodium
Hello gramps

this

Attached: 91SebWEtyXL._SY450SX362_SY450_CR,0,0,362,450_PIbundle-2,TopRight,0,0_SX362_SY450_CR,0,0,362,450_SH20 (362x450, 44K)

Enjoy your kidney stones and water retention, chubster. Post body.
>inb4 you don't
I'm noticing a theme here in this thread. Faggots spouting horrible advice are """""cutting""""" or are too ashamed of their body to post it.

>me thinking of you hurting

unironically add bacon, shredded chicken, olives and cheese etc to it. Everyone chooses to go the squirrel path with oatmeal, I find the carnal salty side much preferable.

Attached: 1524435049371.jpg (621x672, 37K)