How to look good in Tank top

>any exercises to gain more muscle in that area? (Pic related)

Attached: 20180501_164247.jpg (426x640, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Dzj9HkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't wear those tank tops mate.
The people that do look mentally retarded, nobody needs such big arm holes except for showing off, you can show off in more subtle ways than that.

just bench, you weak faggot.

Literally everyone look retarded in those, doesnt matter how buff you are. You ALWAYS look better in a well fitted t-shirt

this, you look like you have an IQ of 50.

Attached: 1498040449465.jpg (406x451, 48K)

Incline bench and hanging leg raises. They both work the serratus pretty well and thats what you are looking for you weak piece of shit

db pullover

Be muscular and lean, or just cope like other people ITT

flys too

This desu

Regular tank tops are comfy and boost ego without looking like a douche

tank tops are comfy af tho, i enjoy wearing thm in the summer

BAZINGA

Regular tank tops are fine, it's the goofy ass ones with arm holes your whole torso would fit through that people are making fun of.

Train shoulders and tris, dont neglect reverse flyes.

Also
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc. Self improvement, nofap and even relationship advice.
We also have some fun channels like memes or tinder thot patrolling.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!
discord.gg/Dzj9HkQ

AyYyyYyyy

Aand tO tHe T9N Ov amIllIoN zdolOdlOors I siPpleis tO tge dMV TaStY lItTle nIKkeR oF AlIeN TeChNoLoGY AnD AS 1 MaY suKkEst I Haz bEEn A GaY foR yERs zuPerM0ng In BlackK hEf BeN bEndIng my Erz bUt I eSkApd ThRo a SeKr0t PesZesWhe1 OnZ i lifT thEr FoR a ThOusAnT dEyS

Incline press for the pecs, OHP for the shoulders, and power shrugs for the traps.

Lol at these insecure betas "YOU CANT WEAR THIS BLAH IM A PUSSY"
If your ripped where that tank but with a hole cut to your pants. Girls will b mirin

More important than showing off the dumb side-pec is making sure the arm hole goes back far enough to show off your huge lats

I'm not even ripped, just ottermode.
I wear them all the time because I hate walking around in T-shirts in 35-40 celsius. wife-beaters look more retarded imo.
haters gonna hate

Just buy a men tanktop instead of a women tanktop that shows a lot of skin

Attached: Nike Ace Logo-Tr gershirt Herren Wei schwarz_2_LRG.jpg (530x477, 32K)

Dips and flys