youtube.com/watch?v=Z5OTLVPREyo
youtube.com/results?search_query=calisthenics
youtube.com/watch?v=M957dACQyfU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No anavar

none i lost over 20 kilos since december

youtube.com/watch?v=L4-QpckHfNo

I'm not at 1/2/3/4/ for reps yet.

I don't think I have enough muscle to cut down to, only been lifting for 5 months. Still gonna give it a try though fuck it.

I like food, I won't go to the beach and I will only have sexual relations with girls I pay and that will be forced to bear my skinnyfat body

I just started

This guy is doing it right.
This one might be.

I started in march, and starting in march was early. Down 15 lbs. 6 more to go.

Im losing around two pounds a week, is that too fast? My lifts are begining to go down a little bit. Right now im 5'9 181lbs. Bench 280
Squat 380
Dl 425

Started my cut at new years eve with some pseudo-IF approach I've decided to try out: I eat on a surplus on lifting days and do 16/8 fasting on rest days. Results so far: My lifts have slightly increased and I'm down 5 kg, pretty happy tbqhfamalam

Bulking season doesn't stop till I can bench 3 plates, deadlift 5, squat 4 and overhead 2.

overhead 2 is the hardest out of those. Should be 2/3.5/5/6 OR 1.75/3/4/5

Fuck I feel you there. I deadlift lmao 4.5pl8 and my best ohp was 135x5....

I'm trying to gain, not lose
I'm too light

I've cut back on OHP since my front delts are overdeveloped due to all the bench. I've been working on barbell raises and lateral raises more than OHP.

Doing a 10 week bulk while I build up to 1/2/3/4. I'll probably start cutting in July.

No excuses bro, I fucked up my bulk so im going to cut again til lean. Starting next week until august

I can DL 3.25 and bench less than 2 pl8, but I OHP 1.25.

How can you guys do so well on the other lifts?

If youre skinny fat, is it better to bulk and build muscle or just lift while cutting, then get lean and bulk from there?

cut and then clean bulk is the "better" way
depends on if you care about your bodyfat, if you just want to lift as much as possible just bulk

Unironically how do you lose 40 lbs in 3 months while maintaining all your muscle like that? This is not natty, right?

Clean bulk is a meme. Cut down fast to rid of that excess fat. Then go from skelly to a hard bulk mode. Just don't make it too dirty with fast food everyday.

I want to keep getting stronger instead of impressing girls with my abs because I can already impress them with other things.

Bulking and cutting as a natty is a meme

Enlarged spleen during my pct. It was horrible I still can't life for another 2 weeks I've lost everything plus some. Luckily I already have my next cycle on hand.

Probably greater volume and good form. I was stuck at 365 for a long time before I changed my programming and form to deadlift more. Before that I was stuck at 315x1 for a long ass time for deads, again because my form was shit and I wasn't programming/eating right.

I am still doing 3x5 and 1x5 sets on most lifts.

Which program should I look at for volume?

My excuse is that im a skinny white kid with no idea of how i should go about working out

I changed SS to 3x5 for deads and stopped doing squats on the same day. After that I did 5/3/1 and got stuck at the 365 because it was so low volume. I started changing my rep/set scheme in a program I made and it went up. Rotated through 3x5+, 3x3, and ramp sets to 1rm testing for squats and deads between deloads. I only did heavy work sets of each of the big 3 once a week and did light variants on the other days of them. So for deadlift (I pull sumo because of my dumb proportions) I would do RDL or conventional lightly on my second day. For squats I would do ATG or front squats or anderson squats lightly on my off day.

I also learned how to brace correctly and that helped a shitload. Bracing is everything for squats and dead. It helps bench and OHP a bit as well.

Gotcha. I will probably have to start looking to switch things around.

I already separated squats and DL (I finally got 3 plates on squat after that), but bench is still damn difficult.

I'm also 200 lbs and over 6' so those lifts I have aren't very good relative to my size. If you are like 160 or something you already have equivalent lifts to me.
exrx.net/Testing/WeightLifting/StrengthStandards
You might be overtraining if you are coming into intermediate. You can't full retard max every week like you did on a beginner LP and it was something that took me a few months to learn and be angry about. You have to periodize.

I am 6'2 and 190 lbs, so I'm probs way worse.

I may have to start deloading a bit, since I've gotten injured a few times already.

Thanks for all your advice, senpai

Not as alpha as him, I am shooting for about 5 pounds a month

start with your core. once you build up basic endurance and strength in your muscles+joints, then hit the weights. You'll avoid injury too.

You can start doing calisthenics anywhere (if you have anxiety about going to a gym) so you can avoid people.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5OTLVPREyo
youtube.com/results?search_query=calisthenics

Just remember, it takes time+persistence and have fun with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=M957dACQyfU

Post the webm

Attached: cutting.webm (636x382, 1.9M)

Excuse? None. I am making it, just slower than I would like. Diet is on point as far as calories/macros go by normie standards not full blown autismo but I like to have a few drinks (binge style) and bendered last weekend, lol. Which is probably slowing my gains to an extent which I am aware of but not bothered enough to do anything about it because things are still improving.

Feel like I am about to hit the mid 20's gains wall and so I might do a cycle soon which would mean cutting out the beers which might actually be fun for 12-14 weeks.

Attached: 1518596885017.jpg (2118x1352, 286K)

Been lifting 3 months and gained 7kg, is that good or bad? it is pretty lean gains I think.

Gotta love those comments.

Thanks for the tips, bro! Im definitely gonna try some basic calisthenics today

I haven't lost weight yet, but I've gotten noticeably more athletic and feel better by adding more cardio and eating less/healthier, so I guess it doesn't bother me considering no one sees my body anyway

im skinnyfat, got tired of the recomp meme, I'm now cutting so I can actually see progress

down 45lbs since 1st March... 15lb more to go.

Isn't recomping basically cutting

Ripped af no need for excuses

summer doesnt start on june on my country

He didn't look like he was carrying 40lbs of fat

Also does my cut look ok so far

Attached: Untitled.png (695x147, 10K)

Leverages
I deadlift 460 but bench 245 and OHP 165(all 1 rep max at bodyweight of 175).
I have Long femurs and average arms relative to my height; so trouble in upper body lifts but good on lower body.

Attached: long-arm-short-arm-deadlift.jpg (1001x635, 113K)

Cutting and bulking and maintaining.

No excuse. Fell down hard and got skinny fat again after my sisters wedding. Started doing a super clean bulk now though, I feel really good and my prs on OHP and bench are almost where they were before I became a big fat pussy (1.5 pl8 OHP and 200 bench.)

I just wish I didn’t fuck my knees up on the last day I snowboarded for the season. I’m going light on DL and Squat until I fully heal and it’s frustrating.

Attached: 4A3A4ADA-41BB-4971-96C8-4B853B72F8EB.jpg (473x569, 108K)

I'm lazy and hate myself to the point where I don't care enough to change..I used to be fit but now super fat...

Attached: images(2).jpg (247x204, 8K)

Just left the gym, thank god for muscle memory.
I'll be ready for June

I'm getting there.

What youre describing is literally a clean bulk

Still need to bulk another 15lbs

>3 months
>7kg
>lean gains
lmao

I checked my calories in order to lose weight and its around 1 kg/week is 1,3k calories i am pretty sure I have been eating around that for the past month and no obvious difference can be seen.
My meals :
-1-2 small sandwiches(half or 1 slice of bread ,some chesee and bacon) tea+ 2 tbspoon sugar
-250 ml of potato/heart/kidney soup + 2 tbspoon sugar
-same as second meal or even less i.e. crackers or biscuits with tea+2 tbspoon sugar

Am I doing something wrong?

>160 lbs

I'm 155 lbs at 6' and I still got fat all over, especially belly. That shit distracts me when I plank and look down. What do?

literally how are you fat at 155 and 6' ?

I don't know...

I did go from 275 lbs down to what I am now in the last couple years though. Guess I just have no muscle mass.

$

Im just wondering how thats possible.

I was 265lbs and im 6'1 and Im now at ~195lbs and im not overly fat, fairly lean I am around 180-185, and I was an office potato before I started lifting 4 months ago, but youre like 30lbs lighter and say youre still fat when youre just an inch shorter?

What are your lifts

was for , I fucked up

My lifts are shit, not going to even embarrass myself posting them. I'm guessing the lack of muscle mass stems from the fact that I've been a slothful fatty my whole life who didn't have much physical activity at all before I decided to do something about it a few years ago.

I'm just looking for advice as to what I should do now. I am lifting, but this bit of excess fat is really pissing me off because I want to see the progress and it's covering it up especially on my stomach, so I don't know if I should just deal with and continue eating and lifting until the muscles mass gets a respectable level after which I can burn away the last bit of fat, or whether I should just burn it away now and then start lifting and eating more afterwards.

that dude has obviously worked out and been in great shape before

you can easily tell

sage

so i gained a load of fat?

cut first, until you are at a decently low bodyfat and then bulk slowly, dont just eat everything you see, I'd say dont exceed a 20% calorie surplus

probably, even with a huge amout of juice 7kg lean muscle mass would be a lot

do you have pics of before? Whats your height and weight and weight, and how much are you eating a day?

>white
Kill yourself for thinking this needed to be anywhere in your post self hating scum

no pics before but I was extremely underweight.

185cm/6'1
55kg/121lb

I'm now at 62kg, still underweight but a big improvement on before.

55kg is really insanely low for that height

If I was you I would continue gaining weight until you hit around 75kg, cut if necessary, and do the next bulk to 85kg and cut again

Just make sure you don't eat TOO much, use some TDEE calculator and add 10-20% and then use that as a guideline for how many calories you should eat

The Jow Forums meet is only in january

>Just amped up the tren ace to 350pw
>body fat sitting around 14%
>eBay dnp is in the drawer
>eBay Bronkaid is in the Mail

I’ll be shredded within two weeks user

Attached: D8E9926F-B00F-4124-8E2C-1663CB3D16B1.jpg (2268x2229, 1.11M)

>eBay DNP
be careful mate

yeah I don't intend on stopping gaining weight any time soon. I was a skinny weak mess, but now a lot stronger.

Building up from beeing skinny is great, it feels much worse to go from obese to skinny (skin is weird aswell then) and then gain weight again

Good luck friendo

Im going on my first cut this year, how the fuck do I do it
do I keep lifting and just eat less, do I do cardio as well

how does this shit work
>mfw

Attached: 1461118544017.png (632x650, 99K)

neck got smaller, traps got smaller
whut?

You should be doing cardio regardless of whether you are cutting or not.

I run every other day, but is just eating less the right way or will I suffer gain loss

You can see that hes flexing his traps and holding his chin up in the air because of the shoulder and clavicle position on the first pic

Literally starting tomorrow. 5''10 185 but no more than 15%bf, how do i lose 10lbs in about 2 months without losing all my muscle?

700cal deficit

Dont worry, I dont hate myself. Im just trying my best. I bought some mass gainer that ive been drinking, so hopefully ill be able to put on some weight because i think my problem is that i dont have the mass to gain muscle, and i have no clue how to effectively work out

What's this dudes name or routine and diet?

This seems like it's a fuckin miracle.

Still not quite there yet, obviously. But I'm getting there, faggot.

Attached: fuaaaark.jpg (2336x2080, 845K)

isn't that a bit too much?

It's literally impossible for you to lose 10lbs in 2 months with a lesser deficit.

Usually the rule of thumb is per lb per week you do 500 deficit, you want to lose 10 in 8 weeks, so you go at something a little higher than 500 deficit

Why did you feel the need to call him a faggot? Why can't you just talk like a normal person?

Hello there newfriend, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Now git out.

Attached: 1518974641385.gif (320x228, 2.18M)

Who here /summerbulk/?

My elbow's been busted for months and I've been unable to recover because I've been programming flat-out for those same months for final year of uni. RSI is a bitch.

Just use your feet instead.

To program or to lift?

>anavar
Is it worth it?
They say its mild but definitely works

You already know the answer.

I am going down in weight atm, but my excuse is that i have exams in a month that determine the rest of my future so i'm forced to study all day.

No home gym, new baby, and night shift.

10C° average temp here in gbg

if you're trying to lose body fat cut out the carbs. just eat meat and vegetables. did you honestly thing frickin biscuits & sugared tea are conducive to weight loss?