What is Jow Forumss favorite bideo game

what is Jow Forumss favorite bideo game

Attached: 3HGmRkrmWbTk5C4n4w5AgTMIxRY3JZfUMJjhBE9yjKY.png (617x309, 234K)

panzer general

z0mg its rei

Attached: zomg.jpg (640x480, 45K)

z0mg its PWN

I dont really play bideo games t.b.h

20% Apple Juice

>REI
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: 2000%enraged.png (600x697, 706K)

FTL probably
this is now a cool ID thread

epic win

Attached: 38a5ea6b2cfa4e2e556099136b431b12.png?e=1522424135&m=EwAd0kTp__nyNiQkNVzftQ.png (767x624, 453K)

>box

Lawn mower simulator 2018, it's slowness reminds me of Jow Forums

Manhunt 2.

Fortnite xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i like autism blocks

I dont have one anymore

damn you just pwned them

I don't really have a "favorite", all games are different and they're fun in different situations, but i think i've had the most fun in bfbc2 back in 2011

Attached: Tomoko_Mercenary.png (170x428, 60K)

How come poles always have such good taste

Team Fortress 2 without doubt.
For single player it'd have to be Fallout 2

Ah nu cheeki breeki iv damke)))

Attached: 165746346874.jpg (711x470, 94K)

why are all brits autistic

Why are all Americans uneducated floundering retards?

Attached: Shart+in+mart+_f57e41946a34778436745c37a36f8015.png (326x288, 147K)

dota is the only game i still play

tf2 in 2018 heh

no
league better

its still fun to play t.b.h

Been playing since 2011, there's just not another game where I can fly at Mach 5 speed after getting 4 consecutive pogo jumps up a staircase and wack someone on the head with a shovel for the critical hit
I play overwatch too, mostly for the competitive side of it, but there's just not another game like tf2

Attached: 6du2rj2gsnfz.jpg (2000x2000, 413K)

major bants major bants

Attached: 1521217822271.jpg (495x600, 154K)

I like the story.

Attached: Odin-Sphere-Leifthrasir-Review-Featured-Image.jpg (1920x1080, 463K)

>league better
lmao

Tuhu

Luftrauser.

Attached: IMG_1598.jpg (666x999, 410K)

CK2 anytime, I do like to conquer some saracens.

Attached: crusader-kings-ii.jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

Tetris

>same
Good pick user

God Hand

kindom harts 2 becus i like donal duck in thu gaem

-regards, dolan

Attached: zora-pls-kingdom-hearts-dolan759094.jpg (514x500, 49K)

s.t.a.l.k.e.r./f.e.a.r

Is the first s.t.a.l.k.e.r. The best?

noice. tried into the breach?
mine is probably super smash bros melee.

>never played stalker
i know i'm a massive faggot for it, but which one should i get?

Attached: 7f72b4bb99e03d8dc6d359da5fbe3d53ccbce0aa_hq.jpg (500x521, 55K)

c&c red 2

Absolutely.

It's a very atmospheric game. I'd say call of pripyat is the best technically-wise. Shadow of chernobyl is the best atmosphere-wise. But the best decision is to play all of them chronologically.

Nice trips, but there's a caveat to this. When I first tried to play it was horrendous, rubbish ai and poor hit detection. So I would recommend mods to improve perfomance. "Lost Alpha" is actually a free standalone and its simply amazing.

no

Attached: cute anime girl with interrogation mark.jpg (362x346, 38K)

call of pripyat is my favourite if you're still here user

thing was made in 2007 give it some slack. My father actually showed me the game and got me into it and at that age I thought it was the most beautiful thing ever made.

wtf
Cień Czarnobyla to klasyk, nie wiem jak mogła Cię ta gra ominąć. To tak jakbyś nigdy nie grał w trzecie hirołsy.
Wciąż możesz to dostać w różnych wydaniach typu "ExtraKlasyka" itp. wystarczy się przejść do empika czy gdzieś. To jest też chyba jedyna gra w którą grałem, która ma lektora. I chwała im za to, ja nie wiem jak angole mogą w to grać bez oryginalnych dialogów.
Czyste niebo jest niezłe, ale jednak wolę pierwszego. Może przez nostalgię, nie wiem. A Zewu Prypeci nawet nie skończyłem, choć to raczej przez to, że mi na kompie mulił jak cholera. Będę musiał kiedyś do niego wrócić. Pierwszy jest prequelem, ale nie graj w niego przed skończeniem jedynki, stracisz takie... coś. Jak kiedykolwiek widziałeś jakie żartobliwe skriny czy cokolwiek innego ze stalkera, to duże prawdopodobieństwo, że właśnie z niego. Z tą bandycką muzyczką na przedzie, a i dla przykładu ten obrazek.
Ostatnia rzecz, jak już do tego pierwawo stalkjera się będziesz zabierał, zaklinam Cię, graj na najwyższym poziomie trudności. System poziomów trudności w tej grze jest zupełnie zjebany i w sumie ten najwyższy często Ci raczej pomoże niźli przeszkodzi. Głównie dlatego, że częściej będziesz trafiał. Na serio. A i amunicji jest trochę mniej w chuj jak przy niższych ustawieniach, jak jesteś takim zbieraczem jak ja, to oszczędzisz sobie połowy z postojów na oczyszczenie plecaka. W pozostałych nie. W Czystym Niebie nawet bandyci mają op granaty co mogą niespodziewanie ściągnąc na hita w jednym z lepszych pancerzy. A skurwysyny są celne. Celne, że ja pierdolę.

Ta giera ma w kurwę wad, ale nadrabia to klimatem jak mało która. W sumie to nie wiem czy grałem w cokolwiek tak wciągającego jak stary, poczciwy stalker.

Attached: hold peestol like me.jpg (872x1018, 563K)

BT3

Garry's Mod

Attached: sachiko lit.png (700x995, 796K)

What mode? Hope you're not playing some bullshit RP, or else I might get very sad.

Nah, I mostly play either Prop Hunt or Deathrun

Attached: kong go zoom.jpg (501x431, 89K)

I’ve lost interest in vidya, it’s no longer fun

Yoshi's Island
Dishonored
Dark Souls
Resistance 3
Shadow of the Colossus

Can't pick just one. Two of these are mostly nostalgia tho

SSX 3

Attached: squat.png (1178x1176, 1.8M)

That's cus you're depressed. Once you heal emotionally they'll be fun again, I promise.

A shame, indeed. I'm more of a pure Sandbox type, building tonks most of the time. Also cars, planes and boat.
Autism at it's finest

divine trips of truth! you could be too old for certain types of games now, that’s what happened to me

I know that feel, life isn't the same since 2012, everything's went to shit, video games are boring now and normalfag normies plaguing the internet are bland and lack personality, everything is fucking bland now

tldr:nothing is the same anymore

I have sunk hundreds of hours into terraria and risk of rain. I also love final Fantasy tactics as well.

Attached: 1522249788381.png (706x1000, 855K)