Why are frauds such liars?

Why are frauds such liars?

Attached: 152399781560.jpg (1074x733, 232K)

because they acknowledge that being natty is superior and that they hate themselves for not having the mental strength to stay natty

Some are, some aren't. Most aren't going to say anything to someone they just met because it's none of their fucking business, and it's gear is illegal. There are a lot of fake nattys, because they need to seem impressive to gain a following and sponserships and shit. Most people I know that pin don't go around lying about it though.

My favorite frauders are
>I don't use belt it's cheating
>let me just pump myself fool of performance enhancing drugs totally not cheating

Why do you think they even become frauds?

Because drugs are illegal, they lose popularity if they acknowledge they're on drugs, they want to portray themselves as hard workers and not cheaters, etc

Because normies are dumb and will write off your achievements completely if you use steroids. They actually believe steroids are magic and everyone could look like Arnold if they just take some test.

imo most people actually underestimate what PEDs can do for you.

>why are frauds such liars
>why are frauds
>frauds
>liars
You answered your own question there champ.

Insecurity. Thats why they started pinning in the first place , its a coping mechanism

itt: anons can't handle the /wheyfu/

Attached: 1520206340368.png (1184x690, 815K)

which isn't unfair. When a fraud lies, normies are judging them by normie standards. Example: If you DL 500lbs natty you have reached an impressive milestone. If you DL 500lbs on gear you have cheated your way to an impressive natty milestone, but need to add 100-200lbs to be an impressive roider.

The real irony of fake natties is that most of them started using because they were underwhelming in the first place. They start using and realize that they are still outclassed by roiders who have great genetics, and so lie their way back into the natty kiddy pool.

Attached: 151.jpg (3240x4320, 3.11M)

This is exactly what I’m talking about lmao. Go to any steroid progress thread on reddit, most steroid users just look like average guys.

If you don’t eat food and don’t workout you don’t make gains, and 90% of you dyels can’t do both of these correctly.

they can't sell their snake oil on Instagram if they admit to roiding.

Because steroids are illegal and they don't want to go to prison.

Anavar is just the best.

Attached: 1522003087434.jpg (1884x1532, 281K)

From 9/10 to fetish freak

kek my gf is bigger than her

"girlfriend"

>Natty is superior

The actual level of cope

this is too much, women at my gym are starting to roid and they just look ridiculous and disgusting

imagine going down on some chick after a date, only to have her macro clit become erect and pierce your eyeball. this is the world in 2018.

does she you also fuck your ass with her dick , u faggot ?

cope harder ass pinner

The funny part is that all these chicks anavared out of their minds are still weak AF

Why are natties so triggered by us using gear

It's actually pathetic to see

Jealousy and cope. They just attribute all gains to steroids despite the fact fraud alphas so twice the volume they do.

>manfriend

>using shortcuts
do you want an applause too?

Natty here, i dont judge juicers at all. Good for them if thats the life they want to live. Ill tell you who i do judge though, people on gear who shouldnt be ie fat people, untrained people. Its sad to see a guy smaller than me with big traps and back acne. If you cant 1/2/3/4 eaisly for reps, you shouldnt be on gear. You simply dont have the experience to justify it/handle it.

Attached: 1523283448336.png (1244x717, 745K)

Are they? I only see liars being called out for lying. You're secretly ashamed to be using gear so you're pointing the finger. Its ok m8 no one cares.

The amount of cope from nattycels in this thread is astounding, enjoy gaining 2 lbs of muscle per year and losing it all when you cut.

>enjoy gaining 2 lbs of muscle per year
Okay, but it's more like 1 pound every month or two.
>and losing it all when you cut.
Why on earth would I cut so low that I'm eating my precious hard earned muscle?
I'm not some stupid natty bodybuilder or hoping to look ripped for the instagram thots.
I just want to get down to a respectable 10-12% bodyfat and stay within five pounds of 12% bodyfat at all times.

Cope, post your body

Not at all as long as they admit using roids. Going to hop on trt at 40-45+ as well.

>cope cope cope, jealous, cope

>Projecting this hard

>Because steroids are illegal and they don't want to go to prison.

Mainly this. Also the broader social ramifications. I'm no social media whore, neither do I preach that I have superior genetics, ethic or training style.

Coming out in todays climate and admitting to enhancing yourself through pharmaceutical means can have serious legal ramifications as well as being shunned by the society in general.

Ironically other risk taking behavior is acceptable some what, drinking alcohol, smoking

I've heard of bodybuilder accounts in the early years that talking about gear was a casual conversation when they were legal and not a target in the media spotlight.

Unfortunately in my teenage years I was diagnosed with a genetic disease that mean't I would have died in my early 20's if new modern day medicine had not been created. Nature seriously gave 0 fucks about me and my fate was sealed.

I see no problem for an individual to make an informed decision weighing the pros and cons of using PED's in pursuit of their goals.

The only problem that remains is the dishonest perception that they maintain to the appease the general population/public. You could argue that it's not the individuals fault by society forces them to lie and remain the closet so to speak.

To be honest, whether someone is gearing and giving solid advice on counting calories, eating healthier and preaching good form and excercises you should not dismiss them completely. Take from them what you can and apply it to yourself.

I spent a year on trenA with varying dosages for a little over a year. Shamefully I bought into the idea that it acted as a 'fat' burner, I slacked off heavily on my food intake.

I still couldn't get the shredded look or remove the last deposits of stubborn body fat.

Currently on 200test 300 deca 600 primo and better regimented training and on point nutrition on the daily, I look amazing without the side effects & unhealthy blood markers of more is better.

Why would anyone fuck that holy shit

in the process of what?
taking the picture?
putting on clothes?
being a whore?
what?

>You literally build more muscle loafing around the house than a natty does working out and eating right.

She's pretty fit so therefore roided?
Common OP, there are obvious roiders out there, I have no problem with your picrelated saying she's natural

Attached: dana_linn_bailey_-2014_olympia_20-09-14_0001.jpg (1200x1800, 374K)

>being >10%bf

the actual state of natty lifting ladies and gents

That's not what that study said.

>why are frauds such liars?
I dunno, you tell me why dishonest people aren´t honest

if you seriously think the girl in OP's pic is natty you need a fucking reality check mate.

Attached: 1519628861980.jpg (776x602, 45K)