Attached: clarence.jpg (641x697, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK259/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

our boy clarence got swole

Because i dont want that hairline

>why aren't you roiding?
i am

Attached: 1416159116357.jpg (600x599, 36K)

Because I value the ability to live longer?

Gotta make it long enough that aging gets solved

clarence is JOOCY

He's never confirmed that he's on peds
You cannot prove it either

Don't want gyno

Attached: nd3535.jpg (399x307, 159K)

>implying thats not achievable naturally
just lol at basedboys of today

Bruh

right........
his performance says something else

I'm 18 and don't want to fuck up my life

Don't want to fuck with it until I am extremely knowledgeable about the subject.
My nutrition is pretty good but still needs some fine tuning.
Still have some room for mechanical improvement.
Liver already messed up from anti-seizure medicine.

Maybe in a year or two if my liver gets in check. Until then, more learning.

Why the fuck would I want to look like that?
My dream body is achiveable natty, so I have no reason to take steroids.

Because I want to reach my genetic limit first to see if I need juicing or not.

don't want to fuck up my testicles just yet

Attached: GYM BEAM1.jpg (900x675, 204K)

iam
also its not my first cycle and i feel like i could assrape anyone

>t. Delusional dyel

Why don't you use steroids?

1.You're too poor to afford them
2.You're too scared for needles
3.You're brainwashed by the media with their meme side effects

/thread

Attached: dd.jpg (326x324, 28K)

Yeah, I'm never touching steroids until I have a complete understanding of them.

show progress 2018

>4. I dont want look like this creatura

it's not lul

>t. braintlet

4. You don’t have crippling body dysmorphia and emotional insecurity

not the same guy but heres a picture i got from the /fraud/ thread of progress

Attached: Screenshot_164.jpg (1090x604, 133K)

user, no one is ever going to give you a complete understanding of steroids because it would out so many fucking people as gear abusers.
Would also shine a bright light on abuse in sports and other fields of competition.
And the Piano and Loyd tier drug pushing subhuman apes wouldn't be able to push as much product.

because I dont compete in a sport anymore and would rather not fuck with my hormones or pianoman/zyzz my heart.

I just lift to maintain now.

>meme side effects

It’s true the effects aren’t as bad as most people think but it can (and will) do considerable damage to your body

I have only one functionning testicle.

I’m bigger that guy and didn’t surrender decades of my life to get that way

>3.You're brainwashed by the media with their meme side effects
Except the side effect of having an incurable body dysmoprhia and the fear of being small no matter how much big you are getting and how much gear you are pinning. Lets be real masT, if you could then you would be bigger then this.

Attached: 1522187735174.jpg (981x1128, 74K)

yeah its a tough choice to decide between the easy/fast road or to take the smart/slow road.
Looking at progress pictures like these makes me tempted

autocorrect
bigger*
than*
>Roiding for this.

Do you really think you're going to live less for doing a test cycle in your youth?

because i don't want to look like a dumbass action figure

i want to look natural

If you aren't gonna keep it up what's the point? That shit's mostly disappearing the moment you stop

5'11 215lbs he's the same size as dawson windham who is for sure natty.

seriously though this masTer guy is an unhinged psycho, its only a matter of time until some boomer shoots him on a sidewalk for chimping out

>tfw hairline already like this
>tfw have gyno even though i'm lean
>tfw disgustingly vascular
>tfw acne everywhere
I might as well roid since I already have all of the side effects natty.

Literally looks natty besides his slightly too big traps

Don't worry you never will

I only have this over here

Which you can counter for the most part.

1.Cardio
2.Donate blood
3.Supplements
4.Check bloods
5.Clean diet(low in saturated fats)

Probably, who wouldn't? It's just a matter of time everyone will think the same. Once you realize it's you are not able to stop it. The day you start lifting is the day you will be forever small

Attached: d33.jpg (1117x456, 159K)

im a 5'10 midget
im hoping I can squeeze out a few inches before 22 then I'll leave humanity behind

Natty clarence looked better though.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

On a completely unrelated note how do you look good in a suit if you are big?

Not bad for a 5'2 manlet

>2.Donate blood
How does this help anything?

it doesnt, its bro science
real doctors did the research and the blood is replenished in 3 days so unless you are donating every other day its not going to have much of an impact (you can only donate every 3 months)

>donate blood
Don't they frown upon you and just know you have roided mutant blood?

Seriously most of you are losers, better just juice up and at least be a fucking big loser to mogg other male. Be the fucking biggest in the room

and the mires are like crack.

No I am 6'. Mad?

Steroids increase red blood cells. If you donate regularly(every 2 months) you keep it down otherwise it will get thick as syrup

Just be really hydrated before you donate, that will bring it down.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK259/

If a patient is severely dehydrated, the hemoglobin and hematocrit will appear higher than if the patient were normovolemic; if the patient is fluid overloaded, they will be lower than their actual level.

Attached: get-rekt.jpg (400x435, 46K)

>barely taller than the dumbell rack
KEK i have that same rack in my gym and its barely above me knees. You are not even 5'6"
LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1498092663366.jpg (900x650, 59K)

>roiding for this

gross lol

Looks fucking terrible desu. Women will hate this look and men think you are a shit cunt (probably true)

everything past ottermode looks like shit

Nice natural progression, real inspiration.

You don't. It's part of the sacrifice.

>Don't worry you never will
Yikes

>Seriously most of you are losers

Said the roidfaggot that quit making natties as a natty, boasting about his drug abuse on an anonymous imageboard l m a o

You can't

Attached: business_pisslord.jpg (720x960, 60K)

no it won't.

if you go full gorilla mode, you won't look good no matter what

Show hairline progress pls

Are you me

Your mother anus after i nutt in her ass

Not really true. Every time when i see a male like you with his gf on the street i see the fear in your eyes while you quickly grab the hand off your gf and run away

i am not kidding, that shit really happens

also; lifting for girls and caring what other people think of you. lmao fucking normies

So you are not a loser then? All you faggots do over here is whining about muhh no gf and miring other faggots that also use steroids

muhh life is not fair. fucking make it happen faggots

Attached: 445.jpg (1354x839, 288K)

That guy got a cheap gyno surgery. If that's you, you got butchered, they didn't remove just the gland, they also took muscle, ask for your money back.

So you take massive amounts of steroids not to look good but to cope with the hole left in your life left by the lack of actual self-realization?

>All you faggots do over here is whining about muhh no gf and miring other faggots that also use steroids

-Projection
-Assumption by generalization
-Roidceling

Yikes

Attached: tom cruise disgusted.jpg (600x400, 35K)

Who decides what is good looking. You? lmao

Also speaking of that. Steroids help with jaw growth . Look at all those competitors at classic physique, most have a good jaw.

Fuck you with your meme mewing. You need androgens and test

Most of you have nothing in your life beside lifting(which you think can compensate for being ugly) and the delusion that will get your girls. At least get big like me and make something out of your pathetic life

Attached: 3345.jpg (645x271, 37K)

he looks so happy in this picture

Attached: grinning_happy_dog.jpg (600x397, 74K)

Based mastest shutting down mad dyels

Can't bloatlord on roids mang - need that badyfat.

Because I dont know where to find them

Shut the fuck up ignorant fucking retard, unless you're taking Mr. Olympia levels of gear, it won't affect your health

question natty king, do you ever go over 1g?

I have a hard time believing he is 170lbs in the far left pic

elaborate please, how is "Mr. Olympia levels of gear" different for your health than "normal" gear?

500mg test vs 10g of test + all the other stuff, gee idk retard I can't see a difference

Roiders are just as bad as other drug abusers

Maybe show us some proof instead of calling everyone who disagrees a retard.

it really doesn't need proof, use

Attached: 1505497163997.png (645x729, 81K)

Dam you're still alive? With the drug abuse and being overweight, figured you croke by now

too expensive and I don't know who I could trust as a source

now post the pictures of you to your side where you're clearly fucking fat as shit now

Honestly have heavily considered it but what’s holding me back is:

1. No education on steroids, I wish I had a course or something on it to learn about proper dosage, how to cycle, how to post cycle and what to expect
2. Parents would be very disappointed, been a natural lifter and bodybuilder for years now and it’s getting old, gains are slow, I don’t feel like a true bodybuilder
However I have always admired the physiques of guys who do use steroids, I know a lot of anons in this thread are bashing on that look but to me that’s literally how I’d want to look. Because it’s not about how others think you look but how you want to look and that’s really how I want to look. Would love to be 240 and lean rather than struggling to reach 190 natural. Okay blogpost over

you could just do some quick research.

It's the exact same lmao
It's between 160 and 175 I don't remember

Attached: IMG_20180430_093721.jpg (1296x2304, 1.1M)

I want to see what my body and I can achieve naturally.

4. idk where to get it

Because I don't hate the way I look.

Every recreational steroid user, without exception, has severe self-image issues.

Because I just quit drinking after years of being an alcoholic and my liver cant take any more punishment

Isley Isley Isley........

YOU NEBER LUUHN ISLEY

>t. Believes top powerlifters are drug free because muh tested federation
My guess would be you fall under the too much of a pussy to use a needle category

How is Isley staying natty something shameful to you?

being predisposed to those side effects just means they'll be that much worse when you blast

It's interesting to draw a reaction and try and figure out how they think. Beta males like him don't have the courage to speak to a true alpha male very often so online is my only opportunity

I like your answer.

Unrelated but are you still in "peak performance" mode or have you cut back down?

What about SARMS

Isley: Lifts for pleasure and competition

You(masT): Lifts because he got bullied and wants to be bigger than everyone else when everyone else really doesn't care

I feel like you fall under the "too much of a pussy to do it on his own" category