Male / female gym interactions

tell me about you gym crushes Jow Forums
i have few
>azn thinn smol chick
>2 cute face braphogs with amazing thicc bodies (but not overweight)
>some thinn young girls that are probably too young for me

Seriously considering asking one of the thicc girls because she smiles to me everytime and she approached me first when i was doing diddlys, but we just had 2 casual gym talks and i forgot to introduce myself

Attached: 1483046542126.jpg (213x255, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/hackbookeasypeasy/home
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whats smol?

short and fragile

Don’t eat where you shit OP

who the fuck cares its just gym, and its the one thats farther away from me. I literally go there to have occasion to talk to that one girl

>hurr dont meet girls IRL pay up for that tindergoy

fuck off jew

this white guy who has short hair and is also on the shorter side but he has nice muscles, i wish he asked me

are you gay? because he's lifting for girls and if you're not a girl don't even try

i‘m a guy and i heard him talking about me being cute with his friend
i dont know if it was ironic

Don’t eat where you shit OP

>qt blonde with slight acne who seems very focused on her workouts, also does compounds and no meme exercises

wall of text incoming
>Start going back to the gym
>See a cute cardiobunny but never speak to her
>Find out one of the dudes there is her BF
>Fast forward a ~1.5 years
>Get introduced to her by a gym bro
>Start talking here and there - always laughs at my stupid jokes and compliments me a lot?
>Whatever, she must just be really nice
>Start taking a HIIT class to start working on endurance
>We start talking more - sweet, new gym bro
>Asked when her and her BF are moving in together
>"...we broke up 3 months ago"
>Start thinking about what she's been saying to me
>She's not into you, it's just in your head. she's a genuinely nice person
>Fast forward to last tuesday
>Make a comment about how all of our zones are really close together
>"I like it when you're close"
>Get paired up again today
>Flirt with each other for an hour

I'm pretty sure it's not just in my head anymore. Planned on asking her out today but kinda froze up when she was saying bye.

hearing these as a third party, it's always super obvious
when it's me, that shit goes right over my head
that or I don't want it

>azn
>thinn
>smol
>braphogs
>thicc

Who even talks like that?
Are you 12? You must be 18+ to visit Jow Forums.

Attached: 1523866525876.gif (326x326, 255K)

>petite girl who dresses modestly but secretly has huge breasts

She always flirts with me and my gf

>that flat chested larping dyke on Jow Forums

awesome person

back to Jow Forumsfitness with you

>eb doing deathlifts
>lmao 4pl8
>that cute braphog comes up to me and compliments my deadlift, visibly excited / happy
>i thank her, say its just 90% technique 10% strength
>later compliment her squats
>she says "nah my squats are bad, i struggle with balance"
>tell her to try squatting barefoot
>"i would but i have stinky feet"
>kek internally
>some old hag butts into our convo and girl excuses herself to do more lifts
>meet her other day, she smiles nicely
>spoke to her again briefly
god id love to cuddle with her brahs
easily wife material, those breeding hips

Will she agree if i ask her out for coffee

There is that girl i keep bumping into almost every workout, she is not even the thot type that girl really lifts and goes bizzare hours like me when not many people are around. I have seen her staring me from time to time during my work sets but we have talked bare minimum. Just yesterday she tried to spark a conversation 2 times (at least i think so), first was when i was looking around for a 45 pound pl8 and she tapped my back because i had headphones on and offered me to get hers, i just said thanks and moved on. A bit later she was watching me doing incline dumbell press and tapped on my back again and offered to help me put 1 dumbell on my knee (for the starting position) which i smiled and told her im good.

Theres another rat faced motherfucker trying to talk to her every time he comes but she is just being polite with him, that faggot is mean mugging me all the time but doesnt say anything because i have bigger bicep veins than him. I usually go and take his equipment and shit i dont give a fuck. Thing is that girl is polite with basically everyone and i dont know if its me being autistic thinking she is trying to start something or is it really happening. She isnt all that touchy or smiley with other gym goers though but i avoid talking to her or even greeting her anytime i go even if ive seen her over 20 times and there are times there is only us training but i still dont talk to her. She has 5 years on me, she is 27 y/o

he was making fun of you for looking like a twink faggot, you should feel shame and you should also probably just off yourself just in case otherwise everyone is going to be talking about you and making fun of you

Oddly I've never been attracted to any of the women that frequent my gym. It's just that all these women seem really vapid and self-concerned, and because of this I never dropped spaghetti around any of them, even the disturbingly hot ones.
As much as I enjoy fitness and hate an unhealthy lifestyle, I have a crush on my chubby, pasty, unreasonably christian friend of a friend.

Wanna date coworkers?
>don’t eat where you shit
school mates?
college?
gym?
old acquaintances?

Where in the fuck are people supposed to meet potential girlfriends?

Got a cute mirin cardio thot I see every Saturday but she is clearly underage.

only had one and it was this cuper cute girl
she hasnt gone in a while so now my gym is thot free which is also good i guess

they dont

smash

Dude that's kinda weird, I had a similar experience with a different girl.
>Was testing max
>No DL platform so just had some mats under the bar
>Different girl, more of a gymthot but not as trashy starts stretching out next to me
>Try putting it down lightly but still kinda loud
>Next day she starts using the cables next to me and asks if anyone is using them
>Tell her they're free and half-apologize if I was a little loud yesterday since she was so close
>"Oh no you were fine. I can't believe you were able to pick that much weight up, I'd never be able to"
She usually keeps to herself and never talks to anyone. Came up to me another time after that but I don't go to that gym much anymore so whatever

I'd say go for it though.

>lady at front desk says "have a nice workout!"
>keep head looking firmly straight and say nothing
>doing tricep pushdowns hard and the plates fall off
>hear "he slammed them down really hard!"
>front desk lady teleports next to me, taps shoulder, says "hey, you probably didn't hear them, but the plates fell off"
>"Sure did. Thanks for the heads up."

I'm not letting these bitches get me for sexual harassment

i also hate this meme

fucking normals meet people in church of all places
yet for some reason gym / store / anywhere is taboo

work i can understand because losing workpalce potentially (still very slim chance of it happening) can be bad, but if you have shitjob like me that you dont care about, who the fuck cares

because normies dont

Girls in question arent typical thots
And they do compounds, the one that approqched me even started doing rdls off the floor like me (whereas 2sets before she was doing them off rack, because she saw me doing rdls too)

Seems hardworking with girl next door looks, and cute smile and when she talked it sounded like her soul was singing. Really made me feel warm inside my dead heart.

The other girl is just sexually attractive and probably less nice but what do i know.

Theres also that skinny girl with always sad expression, i often catch her looking at me but she seems so sad, maybe shes shy af or somethinf

big booty gymshark girl
she always looks in my direction when i enter the room, side glance and smile

>he was making fun of you
throwing out feelers as "jokes"

truer words have never been said

tfw those big hot daddies at the gym when you ask them to help spot you.

>offered to help me put 1 dumbell on my knee (for the starting position) which i smiled and told her im good.
She's yours if you want it.

>small qt with nice tiddies
> treadmill/stationary bike/""""toning"""" almost every morning at 6am
>catch her mirin when I bench

>athletic ethnically ambiguous brown girl
>10/10 ass, GYMSHARK pants
>always checks me out when I squat

I already have a gf, but the attention is nice and it gives me something extra to look forward to at the gym

This. The only thing the phrase should apply to is coworkers. Classmates in high school can be avoided easily if you don't want to see them. In college they're gone after a semester, and you can change gyms or workout schedule at any time. You can't change jobs that easily though, so only do it if you're on your way out the door or ready to leave at any time.

Nah she's early teens, just a hot little well toned body for her age and a cute face.

>finish workout
>changed up, walking through lobby
>qt thicc black girl that I am acquainted with is there
>"what's up, user?" she says
>i'm literally half deaf, barely hear her, but don't think she's talking to me
>i walk past without looking
>she and her friend start laughing
>turn back and say "WHAT?" way louder than I intended
>"uh... w-what's up user?"
>"...nothing. what's up with you?"
>"nothing"
>"cool"
>leave immediately and powerwalk to car
how did i do fellas

Attached: 1422323608756.jpg (720x720, 140K)

Is it your first day here?

ive once seen teen thottie with big tits for her frame

hoyl fuck the estrogen contamination in water supply is real

>go to gym
>4/10 working counter
>outta my league, but want to be friendly
>she says welcome
>brain scrambles to find a reply
>”g-go fuck yourself”
>what habe I done.

Twinks are my weakness.

theres often this cute desk girl working on weekends, she always smiles so nicely to me

>tfw literally told im handsome by one girl at work and refuse to believe it and assume shes making fun of me

i wish i wasnt so fucking insecure lads

>smol
Grow up.

>she says "nah my squats are bad, i struggle with balance"
This was your que to help her with her "balance".

>he said, unironically, as he posted on the Japanese cartoon message board

Not sure if all of you faggots are actually underage or just childish. If you want to play grabass games with thots there are streets lined with bars that exist for that express purpose, and the women inside them might just be drunk enough to miss your crippling autism.

The gym is for lifting fucking weights.

Attached: 1522257317570.gif (372x206, 2.81M)

>gymfu wore even more tight and revealing clothes today than usually

She is like a goddess of some ancient people — a goddess of seduction and trickery. Oftentimes our eyes meet and she has on her face a half of a smile, this tantalising smirk, which reveals her ever so slightly crooked teeth. She's a few years older than me, probably over 25, and her visage seems to say: "I know that you find me beautiful, boy, and I find that sweet and amusing. Go ahead and look, I don't mind."

We've never talked and that isn't even my goal, as I’m not interested in her. Still, there is something wondrous about her and her body, her whole presence. She has muscle, but is still so slender; her muscles are well defined, yet there is a womanly softness to her. Very often she is stretching, and she is extremely flexible. She'll stand or sit stretching her slim limbs, and I can't help but look. She'll raise her gaze, and I'll avert mine. "You like what you see, boy?" her eyes say, teasing me.

Attached: lookalike.jpg (400x400, 37K)

>slightly crooked teeth
>over 25

Holy fucking cringe

Gay faggot. Fairly handsome, don't look faggy. Never sure who's gay or not so I just keep myself to myself.
Gym most days, catch guys looking. Don't do a thing. Hot PT staring, keeps trying to make conversation. My replies are always short and make me sound pissed off because of accent.
Just wanna rail his ass badly.
Can talk to girls fine, they flirt a lot - so easy. Need to break it to them I'm a fag soon, maybe they can help me, but I doubt it as they're very territorial and cunty

>tfw you work in with your gym crush

Attached: 1524420514628.jpg (604x516, 50K)

I don't pay attention to anyone else at the gym.

There are so many braphogs and slampigs at my gym. I’m normally a milk truck guy but recently have taken a liking to brappies. Cardio bunnies can fuck off

Based

Literally not a single person has made conversation with me at the gym. Not even once, unless it’s, are you using this bro? Is there something wrong with me?

The people I talk with in the gym are the ones I've interacted with out of the gym, and maybe some others who were kind of introduced to me by the same people I already knew. I was going for 5+ years to my old gym and probably had less than 10 conversations.

i want to date you...

Right? I thought it was really weird aswell. Should i start greeting her when i see her and make some small talk or what? I think it will be really awkward to not speak to her again after all these events but i dont want to be "that" guy

>Should i start greeting her when i see her and make some small talk or what?
Obviously. She has broken the ice for you man. She's giving herself to you on a silver platter. If not really interested just become friends she seems genuinely a nice person.

>girl works out every day at the same time that I do
>only other person at the gym
>ask her how are you doing
>”great!”
>I’m about to leave
>”have a good day”
>get her name
What do I do anons? I don’t want to make it awkward but I also wanna get laid

Yes , by the looks of it she appears really nice and beautiful. Im a little intimidated by her age. Either way i will start being friendly with her and see where it goes, maybe her being a little older is a good thing because she is more assertive and knows what she wants and isnt afraid to try. As you said she already took the first step by breaking the ice so she might give even more hints if she is interested.

Bros how to cope

Holy fuck.
im gonna ask her out watch me GO

>ignore women
>work out
Thats it

>live on same planet as qt girl
>"dude don't shit where you eat"

I asked her out today bros.
>She said yes

I like to finish myself off after a strenght workout with running on a treadmill until I can't feel my legs and lungs anymore
>inb4 gain goblins

I had a cute girl with really thicc ass and tight yoga pants pick the treadmill in front of me many times, looking back every few minutes, when there were like 10 other treadmills available. Fortunately I'm always too tired to get an erection while running.

pls no hate on cardio

Attached: 1522790357921.png (960x960, 331K)

Alls I know is I fucking hate those bullshit leg extension machines
>positioned at a really awkward/retarded place in my gym
>be me, 19 yr old chronic autist virgin
>doing oblique twists on cable
>try to not be distracted by qts in gym in general
>6ft(?)girl gets on leg extension while I'm there
>turn around, long legs, this huge foot brushed my shorts
>she laughed, smiled politely and apologised, we both did, very anglo-tier
>bulge already emerging downstairs
>wtf am I footfag?
>interrupt my set and turn around and step further back
>Fucking Mirror was behind us
>Fight or flight, could have left suddenly would look a bit awkward but felt like a fucking beta thing to do
>had to finish the set with my fucking boner looking at her in the mirror
See you later virgins

nailed it bro

>as I’m not interested in her
i can tell

Good job nigger, keep us posted

Social events, bars, clubs, cold approach and tinder. More seriously, though, the following shouldn't be off-limits:
>anyone at college except the people you see regularly
>anyone who hits on you first at the gym
>old acquaintances (why would you think this is a bad idea?)
Definitely don't touch your coworkers with a 10-foot pole, though. Just because normies usually get away with it doesn't mean it's not a worse idea than Pearl Harbor.

>em dash in a Jow Forums post
I've seen it all now. Thank you. I can finally rest in peace.

Attached: 1521777967648.jpg (666x535, 54K)

>looking back every few minutes
now that's some real HIIT right there

How the fuck is a 4/10 out of your league?

I wish my brain worked that fast

Attached: IMG_8599.jpg (780x446, 48K)

>boy
Giving me feels here

Attached: 763C11B7-6472-4A39-BD4D-00BD235EE1B6.jpg (1536x1381, 469K)

I went boulderclimbing for fun with my swole AF buddy (I'm 6 months into lifting and consider myself dyel). The gym has 2 power cages and a nearby yoga area as well, so after 3 hours of having fun on noob routes we went and did some lifting for fun -- no PRs, just talking shit and showing each other exercises we like. Halfway through, some grill shows up. We don't even acknowledge her, we're too busy chatting and lifting. She leaves. Some dreadlocked hippie cuck shows up and sits around for 15 minutes listening to music and giving us stink eye. We're not even grunting (as I said, not lifting heavy), one of the power cages is still free and we're doing our best to stay out of his way (not that that's difficult when he's just sitting around 5 m away in the yoga area).
Eventually he comes up to us and asks us what level of routes we climb. Then goes on to say what we're doing (lifting) is pointless, he's probably stronger than both of us (absolute DYEL worse than me but we don't dispute it because we're above dick waving contests) and that we should go to a commercial gym if we want to lift, because "we don't want meatheads around here". Says several people have complained about us. We WTF hard. Used equipment that is available to anyone who paid the entry fee, in the intended way, in a mindful fashion.
Turns out the thot from earlier thought we were trying to impress her (lel you wish) and the cuck got triggered because I dead lifted 100 kg (lulwut)

My sister works at that gym, I told her about it because I found it bewildering and slightly amusing. Turns out the hippie had been trying to get into her pants for months, didn't know I was her brother and immediately apologized after she told him. Top kek.

Based
Im beta but at least not this much of a fag as that guy

>doing diddlys once
>load up 190kg on bar, gonna attempt pr
>get it upEASY
>happy as shit because finally progress after cutting
>raise eyes after lowering bar on the ground, still smiling and literally euphoric
>cute crossfit chick looks me into eyes
>get ashamed a bit and look away

And yesterday saw some new cardiobunny teen signing up with her father, and she smiled to me and i smiled to her when i was walking past.

Im close to making it but not quite yet
Wish i wasnt this insecure about my ugly mug

You ever just see a girl who goes beyond attractive, to you, and you just think you have to have her, you cant not have her, but you know you can't do anything, so you just stare at her feeling frustrated before you leave?

Some women are just too perfect.

Yeah sort of
But then i realize most of them are whores and i realize im not losing out a lot

For the past 3 weeks I've been talking to a language exchange partner, an older female. She messages me every day, we probably spent at least 1-2 hours a day chatting, and she knows im visiting her city in the summer and said she will be my guide. She has called me cute and a "handsome little brother"...

But I'm too autistic to know if she wants to fuck or if she just wants a language partner. She is pretty serious about language learning and forces me to speak her language, she's 32 and im 26.

Part of me says, women do not message men that frequently if they are not interested, while the other half says she is just using me to improve her english.

Ahhhhhhhhh help me fit

Oh i know they're whores but really what is a womans worth behind her looks and how fun she is to hang out with?

This sounds fucking gay but i wish i could live a million lifetimes so that each time i could live out a life with another woman.

Depends on the gym. Went to a dirt cheap one in my old neighborhood and everyone would be very chatty. A lot of immigrants, roiders, poorfags etc.
In my current cheap gym (but double the price than the other one) in a way better neighborhood no one has talked to me in 2 years, apart from a roiding shit commending my 4 plate deadlift (lmao). People here are also very casually working out and no one seems to be serious about lifting.

gy

No one talks to anyone in my gym but its bongland so no one wants to be arrested for hatespeech

>smiled politely and apologised, we both did, very anglo-tier
I imagined this and I assume it went exactly as pictured because this is totally a thing.

It's "don't shit where you eat" meaning don't fuck things up so badly that you can never eat there again. A little pee pee in the corner never killed anybody though.

At least youd havr decent chance of finding that 1% one

I wish I could just live out this life with a woman instead of being cold and lonely

are you guys all in the US? no one really seems to speak to each other at my gym in the UK, not unless they know each other from outside the gym

Netherlands

Ive spoke to many lads at gym, and some chicks too but briefly, exercise related.
Its a nice feel because once in my life i can act like im social, well adjusted person.

On other hand, im afraid of pushing talks to romantic way with girls because autism (even when they start talking first)

Ill ask her out bros

>this qt3.14 brunette is clearly seeking eye contact with me everytime she comes to gym
>initiates 'hi' every time she gets a chance
>goes on for month or two, we small talk couple times, she seems to be into it
>started nofap couple weeks ago
>feeling the uplifted spirit
>she leaves the gym while looking my way and saying 'bye'
>get that final push of courage to ask her out
>leave the gym
>she has parked her car next to mine when there's more than enough space everywhere else, she also knows it's my car
>put my stuff in and she just so happens to walk out
>'hey, you in hurry to go anywhere? wanna hang out and talk a bit?'
>says she has food waiting but sure w/e
>asks what I did today, explain shortly and ask back
>she really seems to be in hurry to leave so ask if she has any plans for the weekend
>'I'm flattered but I'm in happy relationship'

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Tell it to me straight Jow Forums, do I have the 'tism or does this shit make no sense to you guys either? Not all that dissapointed/feeling down or anything, you miss every shot you don't take afterall. This just doesn't make any sense to me.

Also fuck lads thanks for that user who shared this in last nofap general: sites.google.com/site/hackbookeasypeasy/home
Feeling so fucking good despite being rejected. and didn't relapse to pity myself. Like last time I felt this good was after I lost my virginity couple years back. We are all gonna make it.

Attached: imretarded.gif (240x180, 2M)

I only speak to people if it's about equipment, I'm not going to approach and try to flirt with a girl in the gym

I mean at least you tried and got definitive polite answer

I once asked girl out, and she didnt say a word, turned around and walked away.
next monday she smiled to me.

Then after few months she was hitting on me and i didnt act back and she got bored and is now getting railed by chad.

You wont be regretting like me at leasr

cardio kills gains bro

Attached: bigbrain.jpg (400x304, 110K)

Be happy you tried.

She probably just wanted the attention and to feel wanted.

Thanks guys. Like I said no regrets here. She propably was after some light flirting and attention. Not that I still get why'd you ever do that but hey not gonna mull over it.

Attached: DAFUG.jpg (680x793, 41K)

Yea if a girl hit on me during working out I'd be eeeh, I'm pretty focused. But it would feel nice :) The closest interaction at the gym was when a qt asked to work in with me on a row machine. otherwise I'm there to work to be honest.

Bro, she was checking you out for sure. It's like sometimes you really like someone, but when you get "that chance" and you have someone else you do the right thing. In that moment she was probably overtaken by that loyalty feeling. Don't worry about it. People can be attracted to other people, but not act on it. take it as a compliment :) maybe someday things will change and she will be available. Your story doesn't sound autistic at all m8. remember people have a lot of stuff going on, and we are all children at heart. shit gets confusing and flirting is part of the fun.