If CICO is all that determines weight loss or gain...

If CICO is all that determines weight loss or gain, how do competitive eaters like Matt Stonie and Erik Electric remind skinny as a fucking twig?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XJv9Lujp0Qc
>over 50,000 calories eaten in one day

>inb4 “hurr durr they rarely eat like this they only eat like this once a month”
Wrong. They post videos weekly and sometimes more. They do competitive eating at competitions in stadiums on top of it. Even if they only ate like they do once a week or once every two weeks they would literally have to fast for every day until they ate a shitload to stay that skinny they are.

50KCal is literally more calories than an overweight person will eat in two weeks.

Explain yourself CICO fags

Attached: 07CF439C-5299-4769-8023-E69094D70A88.jpg (2200x3178, 3.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strava.com/athletes/702924
youtube.com/watch?v=KhMIabrMM6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They puke. They all do. And there is nothing wrong with that. Doing it properly with supplements and a good mouth hygiene puking will eliminate both the unpleasant feeling that eating all that will make you fell and it will stop you fron gaining weight. Retarde teenage girls made puking look bad but it isn't

Puke routine?

they throw it back up because this would mean he would need to do cardio and shitting for at least 4 hours a day

Wrong. Matt Stonie said he doesn’t take any pills nor does he throw up. Instead he credited a “healthy diet” of a “shitload of fish” and “healthy fats” and vegetables. So he’s actually eating even more to stay thin...
Really makes you think

>Erik Electric
because he LITERALLY burns couple thousands calories a day doing cardio

strava.com/athletes/702924

Do you think it's hard to stay skinny if you are cycling uphill for few hours almost every day?

Attached: skinny eric.jpg (634x333, 58K)

It's harsh being the first one to break a kids dreams and beliefs but i have to do it. Look kid. In the industry... everyone lies about everything. Specially e-celebs. They do it because people would burn them alive if they didn't. Vomiting has a stigma to it. Just like thos "all natural" youtubers, professional eaters puke. Period. Your body can't take it. It just can't. You know they don't actually love their fans right?

Kek

Attached: 1524461341386.jpg (1280x1707, 353K)

I’m well aware most celebrities puke and hate their fans. It just seems like it would be a hell of a lot of work to keep puking over and over all that shit they eat just for views and fame. But hey maybe you’re right, I never considered they puked everything because they just don’t appear malnourished or fucked up like people with bulimia

Does furious Pete puke or does he just lift a lot?

That's what you may not be getting. Puking isnt addictive and isn't the cause of bulimia. They still eat other foods and may not puke all that they eat. The deal is just puking enough to make your stomach stop hurting like hell. I'm serious. Just try to get close from what they eat. They are professionals and all but the human body just can't fucking deal with all that.

Puking does some fucked up shit to your body doesn’t it? And quite literally puking to not gain weight is bulimia...

Their teeth will rot, and a bunch of other fucked up shit happens no?

The nice chap from Man vs Food said it was actually horrible how ill doing that show made him, and how he had to do loads of exercise just to not become morbidly obese. If professional eaters aren't fat and are doing their 'job' frequently then they are either puking it up or not digesting it at all. End of.

Yeah man Arnie said he didn't do steroids too so he was natty

As a guy who lost 90 lbs and works out hard every single day, I track my calories. I've bee at 2100 for over 3 months a D the scale hasn't shifted a bit. I weigh 196 and work out for 1.5 to 2 hours a day.

I'd love for someone to explain that to me. Inb4 someone says I'm counting the calories wrong. I been logging the shit in MFP for over a year and use a food scale.

Furious Pete explained in one video he shits out whole chunks of undigested food after competition or training. They aren't absorbing hardly any of the calories.

Genetic anomalies. If you pry hard enough you can find proof against anything if you aren't interested in scientific consensus.

There have been reports in history of people who were perpetually hungry and would eat kilograms upon kilograms of meat and never be satiated. Their body temperatures were also very high after eating which suggest that their calories were simply burned as body heat, which will be familiar to hardgainers waking in the night with night sweats.

Calories out is not always so cut and dry. Very likely those guys have digestive problems which results in minimal extraction of energy from food. Just a thought. I'm not a nutritionist and neither are you.

>t. Brainlet

Gotta be 18+ to use Jow Forums f a m

surely there are ways to protect against that, plus if they've been this for a few years that might not be a long enough time to see serious symptoms

should check back in in a decade or two and see how they look then

Maybe eat less then dumbass? Online calorie calculators and shit arent exactly accurate as everybody has a different metabolism and whatever. Try 1.5k-2k calories and see if there is a difference

You've been eating at maintenance for 3 months. Your maintenance calories changes as you diet. The longer you diet, the less your metabolic processes (the day to day running of your body) are given energy in an attempt to resist weight loss, hence why getting sick, recovering from injuries, feeling cold and lethargic etc becomes more pronounced as you progress through a diet.

You must now reduce your calories.

This guy is a bikecel, those fuckers burn thousands of extra calories a day

>And quite literally puking to not gain weight is bulimia...
You're a brainlet. Bulimia is a mental disorder, not an action one takes.

Because hormone profile is more important than cico.

You are a literal fucking brainlet

Attached: A81B9132-9ABA-45C7-8747-EA1EBEA31E3F.png (640x1136, 407K)

>just for views and fame.

Have you ever considered the fact that they LIKE eating all that food, and would rather puke than get obese?

No, he's right. You're the wrong one.

>Calories out is not always so cut and dry. Very likely those guys have digestive problems which results in minimal extraction of energy from food

Bingo. I read something from another competitive eater who said they sometimes shit out undigested food. Bodies don't absorb calories from food at the same rate which is why people who invoke laws of themodynamics are missing the point.

you just shit it out undigested
young children often do this when they are first introduced to solid foods
the only way you can deal with it is to just push it through

>actions you take
>your motivations for doing so
>mental state informing these motivations
>illness of that mental state
hmm

THAT IS LITERALLY BULIMIA

No, it's food addiction. Puking is a necessary biproduct so they literally don't kill themselves from eating that many calories all the time.

Randy Santel is the only professional eater who isn't a total faggot like this Stonie bitch, Cancerous Pete, and Tranny Nate. He gets fat during every food challenge tour since he's not puking like a girl.

ok cico is bullshit.

Go stuff your face and see if you lose weight

I agree, however I am having trouble crossing this 2000 calorie threshold. Taking 500 from my current tdee would put my at 1600 calories per day total. That seems really really low to me. Even 2100 seems really low to me for being 196 lbs and working out for almost 2 hours a day. I'm wondering if I have some metabolic problem.

that guy in the link has fucking terrible complexion. like a deep redpurple grey. nasty as fuck

I imagine they spend several hours on the toilet shitting most of what they eat out.

yeah he looks fucking unhealthy

KEKxF

Attached: 8689004C-01FB-4BA0-A9B8-40DA28BD4834.jpg (420x408, 46K)

im gonna be honest. i would 100% do his taco bell challenge. FUCKING YUM.. but yea. that dude looks so unhealthy. There;s a vid with him deadlift a meme amount of weight and doing a meme lift. KEK

Calories out, senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=KhMIabrMM6c

HERPES central.

>Puking does some fucked up shit to your body doesn’t it?

not really, as long as you don't wait to puke when the food starts to digest/mix with acid, when you throw up shit comes up fucking easy,solid,zero discomfort.

That's because CICO is bullshit, but it's an excellent set of guidelines for normal, well-adjusted human beings. Breakdown of amino acids does not mean it will be converted to glucose via gluconeogenesis before fatty acid oxidation; everything in the body is a competing process with too many factors to accurately depict with "calories in, calories out". However, for normal people, adjusting your energy consumption is usually enough because the body is very flexible with macronutrients within reasonable ranges.

Eating massive amounts of food in a single sitting is outside of the scope of CICO because at 10k, 15k+ calories you literally cannot secrete enough enzymes to keep food moving through your body (e.g. bile production, bottlenecks in gut biome, etc.) especially if they do not normally eat that way. A lot of the nutrients will be shat out, especially if they're fats.

Essentially, if CICO should work for 90-95% of people. These people who eat fucktons of food don't do it daily and because it is so occasional they don't adapt towards absorbing more nutrients so they tend to shit it out or toss it up (very few real competitive eaters vomit afterwards as it causes esophageal damage which prevent them from competing).

Fasting.

CICO is all that matters, but the "out" portion is commonly misunderstood and is very complicated.

Competitive eaters don't process most of what they eat. So while 50k goes in, a fraction is actually processed.

But that's wrong, it's still calories in, calories out. In their cases its ther majority of calories being shat out instead of being absorbed.

Unless a pill that disables the digestive system is invented, CICO works for everyone.

CICO is like general relativity. It is adequate to describe situations generally but it is not 100% accurate.

When you can spot the other biochem major in the thread

Attached: V.jpg (539x527, 57K)