He trains in my gym

He trains in my gym....

What fucking supplements is this cunt taking??

Attached: 068791CF-9486-43D0-BF46-88AAB57ED09B.png (750x1334, 3.38M)

Tren

anabolic steroids and mentos

ZMA and Mass Gainer. Maybe even creatine

no, if he were taking creatine he'd be massive.

looks pretty DYEL to me, tbqhwyf

ask /fraud/

that there is what happens when you drink too many protein shakes and use creatine for 3 months. scary shit.

My protein shake has creatine in it. If i drink one a day will i still be normal

Tell him his creatine lats look gross.

no man you'll blow up like the hulk. careful because you can kill yourself

>supplementing for this
kek at goyims falling for the creatine jew and looking like utter dyels

Attached: Vv3_jKgbWG4dmsmJDIrtjZyTJ6HBPoJ-XEjWhk-IxIM.jpg (1024x681, 85K)

If his chest was bigger this would literally be the perfect physique

probably creativne and pre workout and that new whey drug everyone is on

oh i fucking wonder

Attached: WIN_20180502_00_00_43_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

And lots of girls who never wanted you

Why don't you ask him?

Oh shit so how often am i supposed to drink a 1 protein shake then btw im a weak manlet rn

once every two weeks at least, unless you're trying to kill yourself. if there's creatine IN IT once every month.

Think he just drinks plenty water OP. If you want to look like this, just keep hydrated.

Looks natty to me fuck you talking about OP

I’m a big guy.
People that immediately ask me “what do you take?” instead of first asking questions about my routine or diet is an obvious sign that they have no understanding of how to lift and eat right.

Attached: 20180502_002104.png (750x1334, 938K)

You know they could just be curious or looking to start a conversation and not trying to source an entire workout and diet regimen you overthinking aspie

If a guy looks like he knows what he’s doing and he’s been lifting for a while, that’s different.
But when a skeleton or super fatty thinks they are doing everything right but they’re not getting results because there must be some secret supplement that can magically give them the results of 10+ years of lifting and eating right, no.
There are no secret supplements. Even with steroids if you don’t want to look bloatmaxed or die in a sauna you still have to understand lifting and eating.

4 u

Test,masterone and provirin. 500/300 week and 50. Enjoy. Make sure to properly diet of course and train!

Attached: BB779A33-8A18-47D5-BA7B-298D2EA04904.jpg (3264x2448, 1.91M)

They might not even be looking for better results, they could literally just be looking to shoot the shit