Ive been lifting alot for this one superrr hot girl getting jacked right? me and her have been talking for 5 weeks...

ive been lifting alot for this one superrr hot girl getting jacked right? me and her have been talking for 5 weeks.I was about to ask her on a date, She just throws all this away to go to her manlet ex. This is my wake up call to only work for myself and never to show out for anybody but myself.
i also plan on beating her ex's ass who fucked her up emotionally and is just a dick

Attached: images.jpg (248x203, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Dzj9HkQ
discord.gg/NEVb8v
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he thought bigger muscles would get him the girl

Attached: 03b.png (400x381, 108K)

its not like i got a stank personality

>Beating up ex who fucked her up emotionally and is just a dick

literally the talk of a white knight soiboi

every girl says that about their ex you fucking idiot, if that was true why the hell did she get back together with him? She probably cheated and now uses that as her excuse as to why they broke up and you took the supreme cucklord bait you homo. Now get the fuck off Jow Forums and never come back.

Very this

she got back with him because shes completely fucked emotionally. idek what she thinks Shes depressed and im almost sure he even hit her. Me trying to help a girl i feel strongly about by taking matters into my own hands for someone that cant defend themselves mentally or physical is no soiboi shit my man.

>ive been lifting alot for this one superrr hot girl
Here's where I stopped reading.

people cannot be helped or changed
bad people only make good people worse, not the other way around
do not touch this woman with a 10 foot pole

>not asking on date within first week maybe second max

It’s over

Holy FUCK don't listen to this bait, anyone This is all wrong

>Muscles are more than just the cherry on top of everything else

Thanks for this comfy fantasy user

Attached: 1519932812100.png (970x624, 286K)

But he's right. Bad people bring others down to their level 99% of the time. If you want to be the best version of yourself you can, hang around with good people

You waited 5 months to ask her out. Maybe that was the problem.

you will unironically never make it

Not really, if you honestly think this or have experienced it yourself you are lazy af and have never tried to make someone "downtrodden" become a better version of themselves. One of the best feelings ever is to show someone who's "got it shitty" that they can make their life better, and they actually take to it. Try it someday, you might learn something...

If you want to ask a girl out you can't wait 5 weeks to do it else you're considered a friend. Hang out once or twice and then ask her out on a real date. She left because you were a pussy.

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc. Self improvement, nofap and even relationship advice.

We also have some fun channels like memes or tinder thot patrolling.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!
discord.gg/Dzj9HkQ

lol its the actual definition dude

all praise be onto hitler, May the fourth reich rise

Damn you sound like a pussy. My money is on her manlet ex in the fight.

>>>reddit

You're butthurt with only 5 weeks invested and received nothing out of it?

LMAO gl op, she obviously has daddy issue
t. roastie

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1440x1080, 27K)

5 weeks omfg bro, get over it.
You feel all sad and shit over talking to a girl for 5 weeks?
I haven't seen the love of my life in 4 months bro, man up

OP is a SIMP FAGGOT

Attached: 1517023820905.png (378x357, 81K)

Unironically here's a better Jow Forums discord if you want to join it: discord.gg/NEVb8v

The one in this copypasta is full of Redditors that will ban you if you hurt their feelings. They also force to to spam that same script in every thread.

Attached: 1524605364688.png (465x455, 444K)