What was your first chad moment?

Keep it fit related. My favorite lift is tricep pushdowns

Attached: 1517500826211.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Not a chad moment, but a chad afternoon
>meet qt for a date last spring
>not telling her what we’re going to do
>she’s all giddy, nervous, excited
>pick her up, bring her to a quiet spot of town
I’m pretty good at unicycling, and I like how goofy it looks when a muscular guy is fucking around on one. Bright orange.
>tell her she has to try, hands all over her keeping her up
>take a break and head to nearby crick
>we’re all over each other
>have to calm it down cause public otherwise I we would’ve smashed right then and there
>bring back to my place and seal the deal
It was honest to god the smoothest, and calmest I’ve ever been with a girl. Legit the most chad I’ve ever felt with a girl. I’d say she was a solid 9/10 too, dated her for a bit before I lost my cool and became beta again. I also love ohp

Attached: A2CC5841-0427-4C2D-862A-5BFF2D15C000.jpg (3024x3024, 1.94M)

based

Kek the more this pasta is posted the better it gets

>girl in highshcool likes me. hangout a bunch and she follows me to my classes and locker
>find out that summer she was texting a guy I know who told me since he was a bro
>over the summer I make noob gains
>she comes over to my lunchtable while me and my friends are talking. I assume she's only talking to me again since I made gains. I ignored her most of summer because of what I knew
>she spills spaghetti in front of all my friends trying to make small talk while I'm obviously annoyed with her just being there
>eventually asks if I want to get food together that weekend
>shoot her down without even sugarcoating my response
>awkwardly walks away
>friends looking at me like I'm fucking james bond or something having girls hit on me since most of them hadn't ever been on a date at that point

fucking two different pussies in the same day

i did one plate in the morning after waking up at her place, then did another plate later that night at my place

lol being mean to a girl you weren't seeing for "texting a guy" is not chad.

>be beta bitch
>only had one sexual encounter in HS before i graduate
>be 21
>meet girl
>"oh shit a female that likes me"
>do the "netflix and chill" thing to try to get intimate
>over the course of a few weeks she breaks and we start fucking around on the regular
>tells me she was molested as a kid so she wont do BJ's
>reallybitch.jpg
>One day her mom wont let us go to the basement to fug anymore
>"what the fuck is this"
>"oh i told her i wanted to go on birth control"
>keep in mind her sister got knocked up at like 17 and has a baby
>mom probly freaked out
>thought about playing along and trying to get more of that pussy via carsex and other stuff (we both live with parents)
>decide "lol no fuck you and this kiddy shit"
>break up with her
>find out a few years later she had a fucking massive psychological episode and had to see a therapist from me dumping her and she lost like.....30 pounds.

Normally the beta mindset would have you put up with that shit. But instantly I ended that shit. I basically had to turn my brain off.

>be me been hanging with this cutie I’ve been into for a couple of weeks
>grab a six pack and hang out at the water tower and just talk
>view and conversation is great, but no touching except for the occasional knee bump
>ask if she wants to watch a movie or something at my house
>we’re on the same couch but the movie ends without us touching
>decide to quit being beta and tell her straight up that I like her
>she says she likes me too and I’m kind of dense for not noticing or acting on anything
>we make out
>we date for a couple of months and I catch feels way too hard and end up getting my heart broken anyway

It was a while ago but I had a dream about her last night that brought all those old feelings back.

I like pull ups and swimming.

Attached: D857D167-F393-40A1-A58B-36E671BB5B12.jpg (750x1334, 128K)

so she went like anorexic?

breaking up with a girl is one of the most high-value things a man can do

women go absolutely nuts when you break up with them because they are not programmed to handle rejection

kek at pic

On Sunday I approached a girl while she was at work and asked her out out on a date out of the blue. She told me she was engaged, but she was nice and smiled a lot and laughed at the small talk we had. I think I would've had an honest chance with her had she not been engaged. It's not bigly Chad, but considering every woman I've ever been with has practically thrown herself at me, it was a big step.

I like dumbbell presses and triathlon

Junior year of high school I got introduced to a 9/10. It started off awkward but I ended up taking her virginity on the same day I met her.

Pull ups and swimming are dope things to do.

Onion

You know your confidence is on point when you feel like a chad while riding a unicycle.

When I would throw full on temper tantrums at the age of 3 and the whole family would scream, “BREATH ALEX BREATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Good times. Now I’m the king of mellow

When I went to Jamaica a few years ago some random girl gave me a handjob at the beach.

>walk into my first high school party
>as soon as I walk in girl from other high school jumps into my arms and we make out
>forced me down stairs and gave me a blowjob

Wish I could say this was a good experience but i expected this to happen every time I walked into a party and came back disappointed for a couple years

Funny story though, I ended up matching up with the girl on bumble and we had a date. We kept on talking about all the mutual friends we had and she said, “I’m surprised we never ran into each other”

Girls are retarded

Attached: 1499736262326.jpg (265x190, 15K)

Got jumped.

Fought back.

Broke a guys jaw, eye orbit, nose, arm and kicked him so hard that he had internal bleeding.

Thought I was fine until I looked in a mirror after stumbling home which sadly, was only minutes away.

RIP front teeth and nose.

Attached: tumblr_ogt37pgHlt1rfd7lko1_500.gif (409x209, 1.97M)

Not everybody is beta user

when i got my first gf. she was crazy about me the first day she saw me. she was so giddy and nervous, and for months she practically worshiped me. 5 years later and we've fought a shit ton and the relationship isn't the same. she says she still wants to stay with me despite not feeling the same as before because she knows im a good guy. i just wish i could see her look at me the way she used to brehs

FUCKING KEK

What the fuck. If you fight with her and she "doesnt feel the same as she used to" break up with her tomorrow you dumb fuck. Its time to move on. She doesnt like you like she used to, but she saying wants to stay with you is literal bs. I bet she'll cuck you or leave when she finds someone better. Unless youve changed in a way that you can fix, theres literally no reason for you to stay together and several of why you should break up because shes just sounds like shes staying with you because she has no better options.

I was pretty Chad ages 16-20 but rarely sealed the deal.
>be at house party and make out with 8 girls that night
>be at another house party and gat two handjobs from different girls
>go to my friends uni flat and fuck his roommate within 2 hours of meeting her
>go to house party and end up in a foursome with a bro and two girls
there's a few more incidents
>mfw haven't had pussy in 2 years

Attached: image.jpg (800x800, 95K)

>at buffet with parents
>super qt blonde waitress practically hovering at out table the entire time (which I wasn’t happy with because I hate people watchng me eat)
>every 5 minutes asks if everything s alright, mum and dad just look at each other, mum decided to leave early and will see me in the car
>on way out with dad she asks if I enjoyed myself and then straight up tells me ‘I live across the road from here’
>my fucking rep,y is ‘well you’ll never be late for work then, bye’ and I walk out.

>go to house party and end up in a foursome with a bro and two girls

eggsplain pls

>Be virgin beta through out all of high school
>realize I've been holding myself down all my life till that point and start lifting senior year
> go to convention with friends and lose my virginity with a 7/10 in a hotel parking lot

Favorite is preacher curls

not much to explain really.
>I hookup with a random sloot
>so does my friend
>we're in the same room
>later on we swap over
>next thing you know we're in a foursome

My first chad moment was fucking a girl who said no like 5 times before saying yes.

i feel like ive seen this before

possibly, I've posted it a couple of times before. I left out the last part though because this is a Chad thread and its not a good ending

my hoe coworker tried to have sex with me and a party and showed me her boobs and I told her no

nice

Please give us a laugh and post the whole tihng.

Fuck, I know the pick pockets distract you but this is ridiculous.
How much did she get?

I wish I could have this much lelz on tinder but I dont wanna ruin the very slim chances I have

Pic

I believe everything except:
>Broke a guys jaw, eye orbit, nose, arm and kicked him so hard that he had internal bleeding.

I know how it feels man. Very similar story here , her eyes would light up when she was listening to what I was saying. Nowadays it's like a cold stare.

>pull ups and swimming.
good taste, shame about the story, I never got far enough with a girl to even know those feels

Attached: Mike_and_Boo.jpg (640x346, 22K)

I was hanging out with one of my friends at his house when his other group of friends showed up who i dont know. So, one of his friends was with a girl but from what i learnt later, they were having many arguements and shit and their relationship was going very bad. She saw me and asked her at that time boyfriend to ask our mitual friend to introduce me to her because she liked me lmao

That dude came up to me all heated up and was like "who are you, and you better leave" trying to scare me. I told him with a straight face looking him in the eyes "dont make me whoop you over your girl being a hoe" and he didnt say anything and left.

Funnily enough 3 weeks later his girlfriend was all over my dms and we ended up hooking up

>BREATH ALEX BREATH!!!!
hope this becomes a meme

It's because she only wanted him since he got swole. Lurn2reid faget

thats not chad at all

>Doing diddys at 3 plates
>2 girls training next to me talking
>I have headphones in so they think I dont hear them
>One tells the other I'm a wardrobe (it's what we sometimes say to a big guy in our native language). The other one said "Yeah and he has a cute face too, I'd totally do him."
>Take out earbuds, look at them from their feet to their heads with a strict face
>They visibly get shy. I smile and say "I'd do you too."
>Introduce myself, they do it aswell
>Finish workout and go to the bar dowbqtairs to get a drink
>Girls finish up aswell and are coming down
>Invite them over for a drink, they comply and we ended up deciding to go partying the next day
>Ended up with the 7,5/10 instead of the 9. But she needed it more. I wanted to boost her confidence.

>Go talk to random girl at bar
>Ffw 20 mins she keeps comparing me to her bf who is skinny and scrawny and me being a beast (dyel to our standards)
>Ffw an hour and her bf keeps spamming her where she is, she turns off her phone smiles and says "looks like my battery is dead."
>Ffw an hour and her legs are in my neck

>Start new job, qt who works there keeps talking about lifting. She lifts herself
>Keeps dropping hints on how she likes muscular men
>Keeps asking me to lift with her
>End up going and coming multiple times

This all happened in the past 6 weeks. I relocated to another city and can be who the fuck I want. Didn't know any people here and now I always have friends or girls I can meet up with. Once you look like you lift and know how to talk with intent life gets easy as fuck.

>Keep it fit related. My favorite lift is tricep pushdowns
Imagine being such a high inhibition little pussy boy that you're scared of breaking the rules on an online imageboard holy fuckkkk ahhahahahhHAHAHAHahha.

RAPE CULTURE, PATRIARCHY, REEEEEEE!

Attached: clockwork-orange-watching-recommendation-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600-v3.jpg (1600x900, 81K)

When I was born and my mother named me Chaddeus (Chad for short).

>Once you look like you lift and know how to talk with intent life gets easy as fuck.

I look like I lift but I feel I can't unleash my full Chad potential as long as I live at home. I'm still at uni but my parents refuse to let me go live in a student room just like all others...

Yesterday I was with a girl and when we were washing up (and she was playing with my dick/"washing it") she compared it to her forearm and it was the same size
I guess the first time it hit me that my dick is actually pretty big irl

the first time I had sex with 2 different women in the same day (at different times)

I made a woman orgasm after foreplay and 5 min of missionary trusting.

Didn't think I had it in me

Fucker, I had a girl orgasm after 30 seconds of half hearted thrusting.
She was a good girl too, didn't cost me as much as my usual ones.

>girl messages me on instagram, says she likes my drawings
>cute blonde art chick, dresses like a mormon ironically
>meet at her parents house at 2am
>start to get busy, but she's paranoid about the bed making too much noise
>pick her up, carry her to windowsill, fuck her standing up doggystyle
>leave right away

felt nice to be on the other side of that for a change

Attached: 1491318082015.jpg (222x216, 13K)

Attached: 1398891320223.jpg (285x298, 27K)

well I don't have much sex experience, so I'm still happy.

Pretty gay desu

Yeah mate,
No guy ever received a blowjob at a party where everyone was drunk.
Leave your room once in a while.

Classic chad, always on a cycle for a girl.

>in cafeteria, middle school
>eating with the bros and shooting the shit
>some chick comes up to our table and asks me if I would go out with her friend who was at another table
>I thought it was lame to ask someone out through another person
>tell her friend to have her come over and ask me in person
>she fucks off
>go back to shooting the shit
>thirty seconds later the girl comes by and asks me out
>"No."
>she looks dejected and goes back to her table
>I legitimately thought I was doing her a service by rejecting her in person
>didn't even give it a second thought
It was probably pretty fucked up or something back then but it's funny to me, now.

deadlift or leg press

lift?

>i expected this to happen every time I walked into a party and came back disappointed for a couple years
kek
>“I’m surprised we never ran into each other”
doublekek

nothing wrong with being a man and doing it to her face.

Don't feel bad for her - she wouldn't feel bad if it was the other way around.

>this kills the Jow Forumsizen

During the daily blowjobs that my roommate makes me give him ever since I started hrt, I decided to spit out the cum even though he told me to swallow. Alpha as fuck

Attached: 94b5894c1368db3dcf6bbf1416560ff8.png (500x500, 73K)

post other half
I like this story
I gave you unsolicited advice last time

>whoop you
lol

>her legs are in my neck
I realize that English probably isn't your first language, but this is still funny for some dumb reason

I remember that, it was good advice. Take this as thanks.

>at buffet with parents
>super qt blonde waitress practically hovering at out table the entire time (which I wasn’t happy with because I hate people watchng me eat)
>every 5 minutes asks if everything s alright, mum and dad just look at each other, mum decided to leave early and will see me in the car
>on way out with dad she asks if I enjoyed myself and then straight up tells me ‘I live across the road from here’
>my fucking rep,y is ‘well you’ll never be late for work then, bye’ and I walk out.
>hop in car, dad tell mum exactly what happened, she calls me a retarded and make sure me go back in to talk to her or something
>go back in, sit in corner browsing /fit for 5 minutes then go back to car and tell them she wasn’t there.
They just looked at me sadly and we drove off.

>My favourite lift
>Mentions anti-lift

I had a girl break up with the same guy twice just to have a shot with me.

>it was good advice
oh, good
thanks for posting, user
it's nice to have a followup with someone you interacted with, here

>3 plate diddly
>beast
Pick one

Yeah, I guess it doesn’t happen that often

>mfw haven't had pussy in 2 years

How? You seem to know what you have to do to get it so why not?
Bear in mind Im a virgin, so from my standpoint you need to be some kind of magician to do what you described.

I remember time like 10 years ago in Austin I was in a bar and this slimey little fuck with a ponytail was yelling at his woman and eventually slapped her at the bar. I grabbed said ponytail and smashed his face into their table a few times. We all got thrown out and even though I had very publicly attacked him basically unprovoked he wanted nothing to do with me and quickly walked away without a word once we got outside. I fucked his girl that night and she ended up dumping him later the following week. We kept fooling around for awhile untill I moved. Nothing crazy but the whole thing made me feel like a fucking gladiator.

I had all of my Chad moments in the space of one month last year.

>Oneitis confessed she has feelings for me
>Confessed she's had the feelings for years
>Broke up with her boyfriend because she couldn't see them together in the future knowing just how much she liked me
>Went on a great first date (my first ever)
>She fell in love so hard that she started ghosting me to try to break things off
>Told her to fuck off for good
>She came groveling for forgiveness
>Begged me not to drop her from my life
>Begged me for a second chance
This girl is so far out of my league it's unreal and yet she was wrapped around my finger.

Not a chad moment in sight

not dating someone isnt mean in the first place you pussy worshipper

I was pretty chad during prepubescence and early teens cause I knew I would get bullied for being a little fag that wanted to be a girl. So I compensated hard and became the top dog. Thank god I stopped that farce at 14 and transitioned, though

Attached: 1520571637697.png (500x486, 169K)

I hope you're well, user
stay Jow Forums

>nothing Chad about women begging to have sex with you
Fascinating take. Regale us with your own Chad moments.

Fucked your mom lol

Eating a sandwich and some cookies nearby some kind of keto meet up.

Their faces, just lmao. And yeah, they were all fat.

Will do, you too.

>she likes him
>he doesnt make a move
>he doesnt talk to her over summer
>he thinks hes gotten bigger
>she musters up the courage to talk to him
>he thinks it's alpha to "shoot her down" even though she did nothing wrong
>"lol bro JAMES BOND!! Lmao!"

Jow Forums is an 18+ site

Lost it at wardrobe, good content user

>bunch of us guys hanging at a party
>this one chick comes by
>moments pass
>"hey user can you put your fingers like this"
>two in the pink, one in the stink
>"perfect for my pussy"

>QT braperina in my college science class
>Work with her during lab
>Invite her to my house to study
>We hang out after studying for finals
>Continue hanging out and keeping in touch
>She comes over Christmas day
>We exchange gifts
>Hanging out in the living room
>Nothing but the Christmas lights on
>We hook up
Merry Christmas to me!

Based

this guy will forever regret missing that sweet HS hookup for the rest of his life

One of my early Chad moments was junior year of hs when a grill was mirin hard and after a few weeks of flirting, making out, and fingering I had her over at my place to fug. Afterwards I pulled out my phone and pretended that I Livestreamed the entire thing. She thought it was pretty funny and then asked "what are we?". In a mix of autism and spur of the moment Chadness I replied "uh classmates". Later on she tried to latch on but I dropped her like a bad habit while trolling at the same time. She eventually got really pissed and tried to swing that I raped her. Not even her friends believed her cuz weeks before she was telling them how bad she wanted me .

I can unicycle pretty good too thanks for the idea

Based

Same, used to kill it aged 19-21. Now I'm 24 and haven't been laid in a year.

Good taste in lift, user

requesting
>Virgin Bicycle
>Chad Unicycle