>how are you staying Jow Forums?
>how do you not just give up and say fuck it all

Attached: IMG_1783.jpg (400x391, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbdlivingwater.com/product/gummies/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah right here

I soothe the pain with alcohol

Attached: human-heart.jpg (388x500, 109K)

Constant nasal irritation from the stench of blacks

Too early for that user

I have pain in my head but it’s hard to tell what the origin is from. I originally thought it was sinusitis but I’ve been on meds and antibiotics for a while, so I think it’s either tension headaches or a deviated septum. This shit has prevented me from lifting for 7 months.

Attached: 13CF773C-A83D-4621-89BF-5DE741A5DAFE.jpg (900x900, 204K)

Really? 7 months? What kind of pain is this?

Two herniated discs in my lower back. I’ve refused to use opiates and resorted to heavy drinking. I keep a bottle of vodka and a cane next to my bed because some mornings I can’t get out of bed due to back spasms, and vodka stops spasms faster than any drug I’ve tried.

However, I’ve recently started using CBD oil and it’s amazing. I was reluctant because smoking pot makes me paranoid and I didn’t know if CBD would give me some kind of a buzz. I take about 20mg in a dropper and within 20 minutes my back pain goes from 9/10 to 1/10. I don’t feel a buzz or even feel it “kick in”. The pain just fades away. I’m hooked.

Might give this a go honestly. Sucks that I don't live in a legal state though, any chances of me being able to get it somewhere else?

I require a rhinoplasty graft. Surgery will be early next year but until then I live like I have a severely blocked nose 99% of the time. It causes headaches, discomfort, changes to my voice and it just leaves me feeling like shit all the time.
It's not so much living in chronic pain but as you can imagine it is god awful.

They can get CBD from hemp I believe so you may still be able to get it

Attached: 1522894482036.jpg (466x466, 64K)

Left ankle left knee right shoulder all my teeth

Old injuries and being a poor fuck and was never taught dental hygiene

I just push through it most times i will avoid running and do low impact cardio if it hurts

Although i like to on occasion recreationally use opiates i definitely see how people get addicted

If possible avoid opiates at all costs shit will steal your soul....I've done some fucked up shit to junkies so they could have money for a fix

>how do you not just give up and say it fuck it all?

Because that's what my friend Rob did. He left behind a family and friends one day in the middle of the fucking blue and I won't subject anyone to that.

Did you have sex with one of them or something?

All kinds of fucked up stuff ranging from having them do stupid embarrassing things to humiliating forceful anal sex men and women use your imagination i do not much a junkie won't do for money

>forceful anal sex for heroin money
sounds like story time is in order

Not much to story paid some junky for the vag decided i didn't care if no meant no or I'm not gay take it easy. Junkies don't call cops use and abuse then seriously it makes life better

CBD oil is legal in all 50 states as long as it has no THC. You can order it off of Amazon. Look for a CBD oil that tells you the amount of CBD in it rather than one just labeled as hemp oil.

Thanks user. Been struggling with this weird pain. Have gotten multiple mri's and nothing shows up. Cortisone shots seem to help for three months, then I fall back. Prolly going to get a cane here soon

my eyes, they got fry for overusing contact lens, its been 4 months since and eyes still hurts

here
this is sold at a dispensary near me

cbdlivingwater.com/product/gummies/

Attached: 4F137439-99F4-46FA-9568-98B04AEED4D3.jpg (1920x1200, 230K)

cbd oil might be legal in some stats wheres marijuana isn't, check your laws

I have gout and it fucking sucks, but it's also helped me get my shit together. Was a 255lb fatass alcoholic when I got my attacks, and when I found out it was diet related I started a vegetarian diet and totally cut out alcohol. Dropped 35 lbs but still get flair ups monthly, but just got put on medication and supplements for it and they help a lot. Pisses me off though that I can't ever enjoy beer or red meat again without worrying about being in crippling pain for weeks at a time while fat ass land whales can stuff their faces with whatever and be totally fine.

>what's affecting you
ehlers danlos syndrome type 3
>are you on pain meds
i've taken one in the past year and a half. i could have them when i want but don't want to
>how are you staying fit?
barely, but my joints feel better when they're stabilized with a little muscle. working out just helps me feel better
>how do you it just give up and say fuck it all
sometimes i do but i always go back

Weird throbbing pain in my mid head.

Bruh, also have ehlers danlos. Finally diagnosed at 30 yo after years of problems and dislocations and broken bones...

Also suffering from severe post concussion syndrome from multiple concussions... Most recent was from bad Vehicle accident couple years ago when i was hit by a drunk driver.

I've spent every weekday for the past 2 years in rehab appointments trying to get mentally and physically fit again. Every day is a living hell of unimaginable pain I'll be left with for the rest of my life, but I just can't stand the thought of quitting yet...

I have hand problems from playing games from such a young age as a primary hobby as well the majority of my jobs being desk-oriented. All the time behind a computer has taken its toll. Wear arthritis/carpal tunnel gloves now when I need to work and they help some.
Lifting heavy will make my hands act up too. Its not really bad on stuff like bench or OHP but deadlifts really make them sore after. The palm of my hand under my thumb swells and is a little sore (tendinitis like symptoms basically).

Ive tried a lot of things. I dont want to take pharmacy pills and shit so Ive tried stuff like weed and CBD salves. They do actually help some but I dont think it would beat taking a Tramadol or two.

Got rear-ended in a car accident, hurt the left side of my shoulders and my neck muscles got messed up. I just started lifting again after 3 years because fuck it. When I do any upper body exercises I can feel my left side always struggling more than the right side. Every exercise that puts weight on the arms make my trap muscles sore as fuck even it's just something like bicep curls. My squat outpaced my deadlift because my traps are non-existent right now.

yeah my neck / back is messed up somehow, I think it's just bad posture with cartillage eroded a lot, at least that's what the doctor said.
I have to do exercises every day so that my posture is perfect or I get pain and discomfort and it never ever stops.
problem is that I'm lazy and the pain starts veeeery gradually, starting with ever so slight bad mood and then discomfort and you dont even realize that you're in a bad mood because of a physical issue and suddenly the pain grows and you realize.. wait, I dont want to do anything right now, why? what is the freaking issue? and then I sit around for more hours and my neck begins to stress and I realize that this isnt just some nebulous bad mood, it's some super weird thing in my neck but then i forget about it for an hour or so, i wake up the next day and boom, I slept slightly at a bad angle with my neck and I have pain for days. Sometimes I do 5 squats and the pain and discomfort goes away almost completely within 2 minutes. It's weird man, it seems that my joints are all just pressed together or something, Idk. It became so bad that I couldnt sleep through a night anymore so I finally had to start working out and doing something. Yeah... im that lazy.

Also, it was from three impacts. Got rammed from behind, pushed into the car in front, then the guy was so disoriented, he pressed the gas to hit my car again.

Daily persistent migraine reporting in.
I stopped medicating because everything doctors prescribed me made me feel like garbage.
Keeping fit is hard but I just try to focus really hard on keeping my diet clean. Much easier for me to make good food choices rather than straining myself too much physically. That said, I still work with dumbbells and do a half hour of BW every night. Cardio makes me want to fucking die but I try to get a bit in each week.
>how do you not just give up and say fuck it all
I stop thinking about how things could be better and think more about how much worse things could be.

Attached: 1501411968817.jpg (807x806, 117K)

>Car crash left me partially paralyzed from waist down
>shoulder impaled from mountain biking
>stabbed by a dindu
>crippling fear that I'll disappoint my parents with my automotive passion even though in starting grad school and 21, and full time jobs are asking about me
>heart attack from stress and drug abuse.
The fear of disappointment and one day getting my dream car and body and do midnight drives with a qt who loves me keeps me going.

Attached: 1517565434377.jpg (576x259, 50K)