Take the blahapill

lmao you guys cant budge 185. he presses 225 like its nothing. whats stoping you from taking the blahapill user.

youtu.be/kKI9Z2Z5IMo

Attached: Screenshot_20180502-045642.png (1920x1080, 957K)

I've done 205, he also weighs more than me and is 5 inches shorter and has been lifting my entire life. He's pathetic

I want to be beautiful.

Because I'm too busy with something he's never had.

A job.

innnnnner ciiiiities

>Way to go Jason! Anyone who say's obese people can't lift will surely eat their word's when they see this...

Attached: 1522924779381.jpg (400x403, 22K)

ZEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOO

I dont have the required autism levels

I wish I had a real human girlfriend like him

so what? he probably weights 225lbs or even more, i'm at 160lbs ohp for 4 reps, on the end of this month i'm starting to do it with my bodyweight untill i can rep it

Have you seen his physique? He looks like absolute dogshit lmfao

>like its nothing
>barely locks out
>wrist wraps
>belt
>fat slob

Attached: 1469376266812.png (308x306, 205K)

>muh bodyweight

Attached: 1522947981368.jpg (320x180, 14K)

Attached: 1524319841056.jpg (809x1079, 117K)

he didnt lock it out, this is no lift

Wearing And 1 shorts. What a faggot Wal Mart shopping piece of trash.

This has got to be a prank LOL. No way this is real. hahhhahahahahah

>(55+25+5) * 2
That equals 225?

fucking disgrace

Mu mistake, those are 10lbers, not 5lbers.

Anyhow, (55+25+10)*2 = 180lbs, not 225lbs.

>quarter bw press
>impressive
pick one

45 pound bar you goddamn heritic

>he counts the bar
You're joking, right?

Jasoi "I'm an athlete, I'm explosive, that's just my genetics" Blahino

its real easy for you guys to sit here and judge or to minimize this difficulty of this lift, but OHP is a son of a bitch and 225 is a pretty heavy weight, give credit where it's due. Blaha can overhead press a respectable weight.

I do more weight for more reps at a lower bw while looking better, 225 is bitch weight anyway. Kpissoutby

I can ohp more than that and im smaller than some fat fuck like blaha

He's 5'7", 240 and claims to have a history of steroid use.

Is that his own rack? I thought blaha was super poor with no job and almost homeless?

The bar helps you lift the 180lbs of weights on it. Try dumbbell pressing two 90lb dumbbells, and tell me that 45lb bar wasn't giving you assistance. The bar counts as zero.

This homegym saga is the fucking best. It's right back to where he started when he was kicked out of the gym in the UK and started lifting in his shed and that storage shed.

I wonder when he's going to start posting about being a mercenary wizard who kills people with magic rituals again? It has to be around the corner.

He bought a rack and set it up in his bedroom. That's a bed in the lower left corner.

Jasons lifts magically went up once he started lifting his own weights in the privacy of his cuck shed. Guess why?

prove they're fake weights and I'll buy it

>prove this thing which is impossible to prove that everyone still knows is true
Why would I do that jason? What's in it for me?

the guys' what 40? so he trained 20 years to achieve a somewhat impressive weight - don't forget this was a one rep max.

the guy looks like shit, is a midget, and his lifts are pretty sad for a powerlifter. I watched the vid it was a sloppy 1rm

He's not a powerlifter, he's an ath-a-lete

hes using fake weights

this

the bar is balanced in between the two weights of plates. its like saying the middle of a scale is influencing the weight of the objects on either side.

Attached: a pair of scales.png (1600x1600, 487K)

>counting the two hand-grips on the dumbbells
That's actually two 88lb dumbbells you fucking cheater

he moves 225 just as easy as he moved 165-175 in the public gym
he talked for 5 minutes straight about how they're not fake, for one
also, refer to blahapedia for more info. he's lied about literally everything in his life
he has no integrity and no credentials
anyone who takes his word is a pure fucking idiot

nice bait friend

>Guess why?

He is doing several small sessions a day instead of long gym sessions. That allows you to hit it more rested. That’s why.

Attached: 104D6C5A-FEB0-4B06-9F0F-FEB77232CC84.png (370x320, 10K)

You are fucking retarded. The correct analogy was if you were lifting the scale, weights and crossbar of the scale and all, above your head, in which case the middle of the scale absolutely affects the weight lifted

I swear to god all of you "bar don't count" faggots must be uneducated dishboys.
Its fucking math and physics. If a 45lb bar is moving, plates on it or not, work is being performed on it

This guy has zero clue what Bulgarian training is. He thinks it means, "only do singles"

>I swear to god all of you "bar don't count" faggots must be uneducated dishboys.
The irony.

Why the fuck does ICF have 30 sets per session wtf lmao

i'm taller then him, natural have to clean the weight off of the ground each time and I workout with 160...
Not strengh training either. Mass building workouts.

And that's after two hours of full body strength focusee calisthenics. Including handstand training.

just lol at believing blaha's bullshit
months ago he said he pulled his trap doing sets of 3 with 175

I watched a guy at my uni (ndsu) rep 225 on oho for sets of 10. Huge dude though, weighed 290 when I asked him

good stuff bro
i just hit 165x3x5 myself

no. the bench you are lifting on would be the crossbar of the scale. you don't lift the bench up when benching, you lift the barbell, which balances the weights, while the bench balances you. pic related, its highschool grade physics.

Attached: unnamed.png (512x288, 16K)

im convinced everyone on fit is retarded. ofc the bar counys when you ohp it has weight gdi

Idk I could dumbbell OHP 50s just fine but struggled with 95 barbell OHP. It might have been partly because I was more used to doing the movement of dumbbell OHP and had done them seated vs. barbell standing but I think barbell press is a more technical lift.

hes fat so it doesnt matter, why dont you retards understand this

And also used tons of gear for a period of at least 10 years. He's the poster boy of terrible genetics

>blaha ever doing long gym sessions
Jason you're a riot.

wow that's so funny lmao!

xD enjoy the upvote, you owned it haha!

How is possible to look so terrible? Is it bad genetics? Using steroids the wrong way? Lack of discipline? He would unironically look better if he didn't lift at all and just did a little cardio twice a week

Attached: 1499217553865.jpg (361x441, 17K)

I can ohp 165, and can easily press 80lbs dumbells for reps

Fuck off with your stupid newfag meme

Depending on how much of his own spiel you believe... all of the above.

His basic ideas about training for the most part aren't that bad. His ability to follow his own advice, on the other hand.

Genetics mostly. And a super sedentary lifestyle offset by extremely short and lazy workouts. His hips are massive for those two reasons.

I have pressed 225, thanks. And it was my fourth lift for that (bench, dips, and upper bench before that). Also, I wasn't 250lbs when I did it like this fat fuck.

Attached: smug karlie.jpg (484x594, 143K)

I can strict bodyweight ohp at 75KG and i'm natty lifting for a few years

So what.

SWO WHATD

why would being shorter make you better at ohp?
if anything, having a broader natural stance, bigger feet and thicker core, that you get from being tall would help; seeing as the bar is the same size for everyone

oops, was meant for

>not doing at least 50 sets per session
lol enjoy your no gains

He's just ugly and bald. Put a Chad head on that body and it gives a completely different image.

Blaha has been stuck on 225lb at a bodyweight of 240lb after years and years of steroid use though.
I have done that cleaner with no wrist wraps or belt, at a bodyweighty of 195lb as a life time natural unlike that fat lazy piece of shit.

>that autistic sideways posing for the camera
>that look he makes when staring at the camera

This guy can't be real

the bar has to travel a smaller distance since most manlets have t-rex arms

I like how there's a multitude of 225+ overhead pressers in this thread, when I have only seen a 225lb overhead press IRL once (and the guy was massive) and only the strongest lifters in /plg/ can manage that

leverages

longer limbs are inferior for pressing and it's not up for discussion

So many strapon shills in this thread

Let him be lad.
He doesn't know any better

man the harpoons

>I like
I don't

>scapula barely moves
>back doesn’t arch
>weight moves up in initial part extremely rapidly despite no leg drive
I’ve watched a lot of heavy OHPs and I’ve never seen someone so effortlessly move the weight up in that way. Shit looks fishy as fuck to me. It looks like how someone would press during the first few warmup sets

Its fake as fuck. This is Blaha we're talking about

165 and 225 is a insane weight difference so idk the point of this lol

I'd support alpha destiny any day over blahas fraudulent stolen valor fat ass

Blaha is really strong, he used to reverse grip bench 500lbs

Oh true, i almost forgot. Blaha got dat power

So many coping dyels in this thread

Attached: 1524425639030.png (427x451, 10K)

Yep, including blaha himself

completely wrong, you dont know what "leverages" means

Wait til you hear him spurg out when people say to him he doesn't lock out.
Apparently that's just how he looks at lockout and has been tested by professionals and it's legit

What do they mean then you fucking brainlet

The reason he's not"locking out" Is because he can't fully extend his arms. That is his lock out.

The "leverages" dont change because your grip width does. Hence why the best benchers and OHPers in the world are all very tall.
Apologize now faggot.

Could be onto something...
He has tried explaining that the yellow plates are some shitty brand that don't correspond with the colour/weight scheme at rogue plates

The same reason I don't take the thrallpill. However impressive a 2pl8 ohp or 500lbs squat might be, it is dampened by the fact that it took almost 2 decades to achieve

The best benchers, both in terms of pound for pound and wilks, are short fuckers with stubby arms. The strongest are very tall but that's largely because they get to outweigh everyone else by a couple hundred pounds.

this guy is a fucking joke

The best bencher in the world is a 63kg woman.

The best pressers in the world are strongmen who weigh 150kg+ and are on a tremendous amount of steroids.

Because, Jason, I could get infinitely better advice from any other fitness channel.

He looks like shit, starts drama with other fitness youtubers, he's a compulsive liar and hypocrite, he doesn't have a job and his workout routine is terrible.

The only likeable thing about Blaha is that he steals valor and triggers so many people doing it.

Attached: 1523859873011.png (346x427, 251K)

"I've lifted x-amount on y-lift on camera before. There's footage of that. You can find it yourself"