Other urls found in this thread:

bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/muscle-gain-math.html/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is before the 4 month bulk at 169

What went wrong?

Ate 3000 - 3100 cals a day
Got enough protein
Lots of pb, chocolate milk, carbs, nuts etc
All the weight I gained goes to my face and gut. None to my arms and shoulders where I need it

Attached: trash.png (1000x1332, 1.16M)

>i look gross when i bulk, oh no!
wtf did u expect

uh yeah? Now cut? What are you rambling on about

>wtf did u expect
For my arms to at least gain some more muscle

Hit biceps 2x a week 9 sets each

for how many reps and at what RM? You probably just didn't hit them hard enough?

Incline db regular and hammer curls + concentration curls + hercules curls + preacher curls mixing up reps between 6 to 8 1 week to 10-12 another to 15 another.

3 exercises mixed up each workout

Oh buddy what a mess. Personally, I dont think you are using a high enough weight. One day, try to really do as many reps as you can of the weight you are using. You might be surprised to see that you can do a shit ton more of them than you think. I could be wrong though, I'm a dyel faggot brainlet

Yea these things take time. If you got stronger you should be happy at any rate. Results vary but it sounds like you should do SS.

I got stronger and hit 110 lb db bench x 5 (probably equivalent to like 285 barbell but it fucked my shoulder). 70 lb db ohp x5

SS would be worse for aesthetics. Wtf are you talking about

What went wrong was you gained 15lbs in 4 months when the absolute maximum amount of muscle obtainable in that time is around 7-8lbs and even that's a push youd need to be a new lifter.

You gained probably 10lbs of pure FAT because you were a fat idiot and bulked too hard. That's pretty horrendous considering it's going to take you 2.5 months to burn that off and you still wouldn't have abs as u didn't when u started 2 bulk

1.5 months*

Hope you read this post OP

pretty sure those caliper things are bs. when i got measured with them the guy told i was 7.5% bf lol. also bulking is dumb

Uhhm no sorry sweetie 4 lbs a month in 4 months is textbook bulking rate

I'm already down to 180 in a week and should slow it down cause that is too fast

You can call it a textbook bulking rate all you like sweetie, doesn't change the fact an intermediate lifter is looking at 10-15lbs of muscle gain a year. You gained 15lbs in less than half a year and you can visibly see pretty much 90% of what u gained was pure fucking fat.

Welcome to natural lifting

You were 30lbs away from abs and u bulked? Not only that u dirty bulked?

Do u even realise how retarded u are

>30lbs away from abs

lmao surely you are not serious

20 minimum

Ask me how I know you've never seen them

The 2nd pic is after fucking around 6 months on maintenance like an idiot, that after 3 months of a cut from skinny fat at 185

If it was pure fat, I should be over 20% when the tests said 13-15, and probably is 17-18

Because skelly with abs and no biceps/shoulders is as useless as being fat

post pics

At least you could see the gains you make instead of deluding yourself with fatceps and fatpecs

You gained 4lbs of muscle maximum. Learn dude, a simple Google of how much muscle gain is obtainable in a month answers your question. You don't know what you're doing, 15lbs in 4 months isn't the worst I've seen but it is a straight up dirty bulk.

You asked a question, I give you the honest answer and u get butthurt and defend yourself??? Take the advice learn and move forward and lean bulk properly next time. Or At least acknowledge that if u bulk like this your fat gain will be greater than your muscle.

U lost so much definition yet you want 2 tell everyone it was all muscle you gained. Why are u asking questions if you're just going to disregard the answers and call me wrong? Aren't you asking for help?

Fat fuck

Hate 2 break it 2u but you're at least 22%

Here you were 18%

Did you seriously let a black person touch you?

this is me at 175 5'9, you don't need to be that low weight to see abs

Attached: CBT_feb2018.png (208x236, 133K)

Depends on genetics.

That doesn't sound like a good diet. Chocolate milk? Peanut butter?

Everything is genetics. You have good fat distribution well done, your arms and pecs look fat af

>tfw my arms are only 14in
My chest is 42in I think, But I wear small sized shirts.
I fell for the weight dip meme, can do 135 pound weighted dip for 3 reps

Attached: I_Am_the_Whey.jpg (735x715, 158K)

14.5 inches lean flexed here

It's a good size bro, normies think you're big and u kno that you've got at least 2/3 inches of genetic potential left

nice bro, mirin

Did you drink alcohol? Alcohol does that to me.

I would say 18%-20%

Only been back in the gym for about 2 months after a year hiatus. Only spent about a total of 7 months in the gym my whole life. When do noob gains stop?
Natty
5'10 & 1/2
173 lb
140 ohp
235 bench
Leglet status
BF estimates appreciated.
Recommended accessories appreciated.

Attached: cbt.jpg (2448x3264, 1.61M)

I suspect you have a longer lifting/athletic history then you let off, but great progress if it's really that short a time

Weakness forearms and chest

Hey lads I'm new to lifting in general. Everyone says don't bulk too hard because it's going to be hard to lose all that fat when you cut. Should I still bulk hard because right now I'm in literal Auschwitz Skelly mode. Could I get away with hard bulking? Just until I look normal

What the fuck does him being black have to do with it

Reddddit tier post

Literally nothing wrong with peanut butter

Eat food and lift retard you'll start putting on muscle and fat

kek

Attached: laughs drunkenly.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

bb what are your lifts?

Is this circumference? I'm just over 15 and I feel tiny

are you fucking stupid? don't answer that it's rhetorical, i already know you're stupid

this place is full of total retards who have been lifting for 3 months and think you can do SS with a near 3pl8 bench, what did you expect real advice? lmao

textbook according to who? the Jow Forums sticky written by some LARPer who didn't lift?

bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/muscle-gain-math.html/

gain like 2lbs a month tops at your weight and level of advancement

Bro where are your fucking shoulders

Fucking kek’d

Skelly with abs is a billion times better than being fat. Being lean is always preferred over being a fatass. Atleast you’re healthier and have much better facial aesthetics at a low bf. Don’t be delusional bro. You’re justifying being fat when you need to lose weight.