Smol girl with defined back

>smol girl with defined back

Attached: 1521311719422.jpg (490x433, 39K)

I know right. it's like, why

>i bet she can 2xBW diddly like it's nothing

>put hand on co-worker's back
>like dead center
>hand takes up 1/3 of her back

Spent the rest of the day thinking about lolis. I ain't even a pedo like wtf?

I just had a cute roommate move in and she's fucking four foot nine. I'm 6'2" . The struggle is real

not sure what you mean, can you post pictures for reference

>smol
Grow up.

mad giraffe detected
how is the weather up there huh?

>tfw 6'6 with 4'11 azn gf

Attached: 1493444647418.jpg (489x499, 27K)

>Smol
this shit pisses me off like nothing else. I want to beat the shit out of you op

big girl cope

Attached: 1522642315179.jpg (843x640, 312K)

I don't know if I want to hold her down and abuse her tiny snatch while sucking on her tits,
or pull her arms behind her back and pummel her pussy doggy style then pull out and blast a load that would make peter north say GODDAMN onto her perfectly etched back
I mean...I want to fill her fertile cunny full of my love juice.
But...the temptation to blast on her back would be too great.

>I just had a cute roommate move in and she's fucking four foot nine

hmm, yes, tell us more about this 'cute roommate' you've found.

Attached: 1409514499009.png (283x283, 86K)

And then there's me, I only wanna hug her from behind and kiss her neck as tenderly as I can, she's my waifu, not a tinder thot.

>Implying I can't love her tenderly and shower her with affection, gentle kisses, and hold her till she falls asleep all safe and secure.
>Implying I can't ruthlessly annihilate her cunny as if she's a cheap whore that i have a grudge against then carry her to the freshly drawn warm bath because her legs don't work so good right now.

I can do both.

a girl like that wants to be ravaged, mate. your method has never worked. reevaluate your onions intake

Holy shit I don't think I've ever been more attracted to a picture

is it gay if I like this?

Attached: 1498532729052.png (657x527, 44K)

Attached: 1510355150053.jpg (1080x1350, 183K)

I work with this adorable girl who's 4'11" and probably like 95 lbs. She's almost thirty but legit looks 18

I'm not a pedo but why does the size difference turn me on so much lads

dont apologize for wanting a size difference. I'm a manlet and i fucking love petite girls. fuck I LOVE PETITE girls. what's wrong with that? god it's so hot.

I never had a thing for petite girls until I met her. I just want to pick her up and hold her.

don't get me wrong I still love thicc girls, but I think I'm starting to prefer tiny petite girls desu

i would guess it's a dominance thing but idk for sure

How can I achieve that back and joocy delts?

Attached: Mogged.webm (720x1280, 771K)