What type of girls do you typically pull as a fit dude with average or above facial aesthetics

What type of girls do you typically pull as a fit dude with average or above facial aesthetics

Attached: arthoe.jpg (768x1024, 53K)

>What type of girls do you typically pull

Attached: 1468627411465.png (467x529, 469K)

fuck you OP im not in the mood for this shit

most people here are boring generic gymcels who study STEM, so they just pull average generic blonde thots who talk about exams and how aviccii died. if you want to pull the 9/10 facial aesthetics russian drug abusing tumblr you-fall-in-love-you-lose girls, you need to be in the art scene, or music scene. or just sell psychedelics to people and listen to some pretentious music and have skinny legs.

This. The qties are interested in crazy dudes.

A lot of different types of girls. Muscles are the cherry on top of the sundae when it comes to dating. Personality is far more important and a whole bunch of other things as well. Lifting by itself won't get you girls

Attached: 1501817358548.png (195x189, 94K)

Attached: download.jpg (305x165, 4K)

goth/punkish looking girls

Does autism count?

Unironically true. They all date skinny tatted artsy fags. If you're STEM don't base your identity around it unless you like being beta bucks. Have other attractive hobbies.

Ones that have recently dropped out of prime

exactly. I fell for the normie gym/clean up ur room/dedication>motivation/be the best version of urself meme when I was a teenager. then when I finished high school I let myself loose, started drinking a lot, went to art school, I started pulling HOT troubled art girls. the problem was though they would never stay. most of them are now in long term relationships with normie guys who are invisible to the world. I'm a bit broken from my last failed relationship so I've been doing 2C-B and MDMA mostly, with the ocasional one night stand here and there.

This. The slutty yet shy super submissive looking ones. The ones that liked to be choked hard.

>most people here are boring generic gymcels who study STEM, so they just pull average generic blonde thots who talk about exams and how aviccii died
this is me and this is all i want
talking to a cute blonde thot rn
hopefully i can make it bois

absolute psycho attention-seeking slags who see me as their saviour because I'm overly nice and a total spineless people pleaser

but I'm also dead inside so for the 3rd time of my life I'm about to have to break up with this sloot but not really feel much and just have to deal with some aggro

wish I had the balls to ask out the girls who actually interest me, rather than let myself get strung along by girls showing me any kind of attention

This. Playing gigs with a band is far more likely to get you laid than lifting weights. Only one of those activities involves drunk thots watching you perform on a literal fucking podium.

gl

yeah, just being in the art scene excuses you of so many things that you couldn't do if you were a boring guy dressed in dadwear. you can say retarded shit and people will think it's funny because you're super woke and ironic.

>russian girl
>9/10

not likely for those big nosed freaks

>Typically pull
>Fit dude
>Average facial aesthetics

You assume a lot m8.

lmao

Good gosh, is that how I do it? Is it because I have a masculine face and I'm such a nutjob?

just an update
i failed

Attached: 20a37a5170be54784f0b98fef2d69694.jpg (755x768, 42K)

user I don’t pull girls
I push them away.

Tragic but not unexpected. Maybe you'll find a way to do better next time.

Attached: 1511180062708.png (746x512, 105K)

i dont even know why i try

Attached: N_Vs09bt.jpg (453x453, 32K)

What's your area's male:female ratio? I'm from New Orleans and we're 40:60 so guys have the pick. Went to Denver for a trip and was sorely disappointed at the lack of pussy. They're like 70:30 so pussy is basically gold in Denver.

Usually latinas or Indians or arab looking girls
I just want a redhead gf

I'm not fit and I'm not average or above facial aesthetics so none. Also I push them the fuck away and act awkward if any sort of attraction is there.

Bay Area is like 80% dudes at bars, no exaggeration. The girls here are insufferable, abject head cases to boot. Every few weeks I entertain the idea of moving to New York, because, comparatively, I cleaned up over there.

U could just stop like I did about a year ago

don't worry man. keep doing you.

Have you swallowed the red pill yet? There's very little point in even trying if you don't understand women.

>understanding women
or you just focus on yourself and don’t give a fuck about thots

hang in there user, we're all gonna make it

Attached: 1404539578046.jpg (370x531, 29K)

Don't listen to people like this you will waste precious years embittered and hate filled because women aren't how you expected.
Just move on and realize that there are a lot of girls out there. And no they are not all the same

Please consider gitting gud before deciding to spend your entire life alone.

I did my undergrad at LSU and never lacked female company. The sheer amount of ass on that campus was overwhelming. Granted, 90% of it was basic white women but if you're just looking dine and dash it's perfect.

I guess because it’s so liberal, so every guy just lets them do whatever they want. I had a friend’s coworker ask me to drinks, only to have her ghost me when I tried to find a time/place.

No, the point is you focus on yourself and not on women. If you focus on women you will fail and be miserable. I’d yu focus on yourself you will be fulfilled by achieving internal happiness. That will radiate into every other aspect of your life, and pretty soon you will be ready to pursue women without having to try so desperately.

Need me one of those

Nobody's saying you should obsess over women. Just that you should understand them, so you don't fuck it up.

Most girls are intimidated by me, even though I am really nice most of the time. Gay guys are really brazen about telling me how hot I am.

Attached: lips.jpg (604x403, 35K)

True, but my theory is you don’t need to understand women when you come from a position of high self-respect and self-esteem. Most boys nowadays are becoming low test beta faggots, they never stand a chance against women, hence the need for the real redpill which deals nothing about women and everything about returning to building oneself.

im a tanned half asian dude with douchey hair, decent jaw and 5 10.

i dont really pull per say, my only female friends are friends of my gym bros.they appreciate my muscles and probably the first asian dude theyve seen have decent aesthetics.

in public i get mired by asian girls, big booty black girls and cute looking white girls for some reason.

im crushing on this rail thin cute girl that ive never talked to that looks like a paler black haired version of the girl in my pic. i always see her in the university cafeteria, and she sometimes magically appear near me when im getting food. now you say im crazy, but i really have a sixth sense when weird shit is happening.

Attached: chadjones.jpg (680x680, 111K)

Of course you do. You can be the meanest, biggest, richest and most confident motherfucker around, and women will still be able to psy-op you into submission if you don't know how to deal with them.

Something like that most of the time.

Attached: 34.jpg (708x1000, 273K)

Ethnic minorities who

I’m pretty sure every man on this earth can be psyopped by women, most women are just dumb so it’s not a problem for most men.

Wow he has the roid acne and everything

dating a former suicide girl, but normally I date 5/10s. So, ya know, it varies.

how tall do i need to be

Ethnic minorities that aren't Black who are somewhat buff and fashionable should try getting those cute white girls into art/music and shit. those girls usually are open to other races because of their liberal minds. its easier to get aesthetic white girls into alternative shit than an aesthetic basic white girl in a sorority or doing thot shit.

6 foot or above, but sometimes theyre more open to shorter dudes more so then the average girl as long as the short dude is "confident and fashionable. But the thing is I've noticed theres a shit ton of tall art dudes. I dont even know why, at least in college, the hipster looking/art dudes are tall.

Does anyone else want to date a crazy girl?

no. i wanna date shy and down to earth girls

Find one of them "I like art" type girls

where

are you me? it sucks man. sack up and take the risk. any individual time I do it ends up worthwhile

Oh, uh, y-you know

Attached: 1340358481248.jpg (165x165, 9K)

tall. just 6'0 isn't enough. you need to be around 6'2-6'4.

and have LSD. always.

this user gets it... h-heh

Attached: 1525150588328.jpg (480x542, 42K)

>become normie
>results don't hit you right away
>date crazy bitches
>hot bitches are no longer crazy and with the normie dude

Hmmm

Don't give up user. Where all on the same track. Keep doing what you're doing. It's for the better. We'll all gonna make it.

Attached: 1525185934701.png (1080x747, 176K)

god, this is cringe
>JUST LIKE DARK SOULS

>tfw only 13 year olds or mums are interested

eh, it pleases my autism

Don't you mean choked strong?

How to interest hot mommy gf

I 'pull' hot chicks.
>6'0
>good posture
>ottermode or a bit above I guess
>called good looking pretty regularly
>god tier posture
Was an autist up until not too long ago, now more aware of the women that are interested in me and the ones that were before who I missed. Its a bit surreal even now, not easy to fully have confidence in where Im at but Im getting better about it.
Only started with sex recently, again, I was an autist. The chick gave me neon billboard tier signs and more or less came after me, and shes a 8-9. A 10 if you're into hispanic chicks but whatever. Ive effectively pulled girls like pic related but was too autistic to realize it and make moves or to understand they were stupidly interested.
Yeah its odd realizing that youre capable of achieving those dream girls, then actually doing it. I guess Ive made it, but it takes time to fully realize that and act on it.
I get told Im 6'2 btw, even though im probably just touching 6'1 with shoes. Good postue is very powerful.

Fucking blogpost, too late for this. Point is if you have the stats and don't realize it they aren't worth shit. You have to act with what you have.

seconding the "where"

>...now that they're ugly

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

my face isnt really above average so Ive only had luck with 6/10's but usually with good/gym bodies

I don't pull 'em, I push them away.
Or if I notice that they seem interested in me I ignore them and do some braindead shit with my bros to successfully destroy their interest in me.
>Basically, I ain't gonna get my dick wet ever again.

Attached: 1516890209527.jpg (764x938, 112K)

How to into perfect posture senpai?

Places that center around art.

Okay, but for the sake of the retards in the audience, where do you find "places that center around art" that cute grills actually go to?

i think im in love

I'm autistic.

there are not meant to be sensible and mature answers on this board faggot

get out

slam pigs

Attached: 10403712_10204493562644077_5206718016361378793_n.jpg (720x960, 164K)

>And no they are not all the same
Why can't people realize this? Girls are very different depending on where you look. Clubs, bars, dating apps and house parties are the worst places. Bouldering spots, festivals, concerts and coffee shops are the places I've to find to be the best, for me at least. You just start talking with girls next to you and suddenly you get a number and a date with an actual normal and sane person.

it's cute, calm down

Attached: 1512201568807.jpg (791x791, 130K)

I'm a pretty Jow Forums dude, studying computer science (tho I rarely go) and produce music and do audio engineer and I'm pretty deep in the rap scene. I fuck 9/10 arthoes and I love my life right now.

lulz I hope so for both our sakes

Underrated

Black girls :(

Git gud lul

This is the most reddit tier shit i have read on this site. I can even smell the onions oozing out of OP's body

>Jow Forums
>buzzcut + shortbeard thanks to balding
>resting asshole face
>tfw every single girl that you might have common interest with assumes you are a douchebag

I attract really attractive broken girls with drug problems or other issues. I want a stable gf to cuddle ffs. My new rule is if she got tattoos stay the fuck away.

>tfw you realize you're the generic blonde thot who talks about exams and how avicii died
this is a mixed feel
>inb4 london I'm not a girl and I'm not blonde

> typically

>girls

This is true but nobody is interested in this message. People on this board just wanna be the victim of chad

All of them don’t want one muscle group to be weak

>walking on a path to get some lunch at mall
>it goes right through a beautiful forest in full spring atm
>naturewalk.webm
>come across a young golden retriever and whistle at him
>he comes over and I pet him bc he reminds me of my dead doggo
>hear music turn off and a cute blonde walks by with her head down
>wanna steal her dog but illegal so say hi and ask how are you
>she laughs and says hi with her face still down
>moments later I hear Lana del Ray turn back on

Dodged a fuckin bullet there boys, pic is me u mirin quads?

Attached: D77873DF-4EED-44A6-9E54-73B7E2A8433B.jpg (722x1280, 130K)

>hates on based Lana

Also, SS claims another victim

This is more recent me, been bulking to get out of dyel mode.

Attached: DA763BF7-73F6-4CEB-A229-B1BBF5EFB803.jpg (722x1280, 134K)