Skin tags

last year I noticed a couple of skintags like pic related on my groin never had them before and after looking it up thought they'd go away on their own, and wasn't too worried cause they're (hopefully) benign

now I've got about 8 all around the same area, different shapes, quite dark, some bigger and slightly dome-shaped and even a couple on my actual shaft.

what the fuck Jow Forums this shit looks unaesthetic as fuck, anyone ever have any luck getting rid of these?

Attached: fuc.jpg (375x188, 21K)

its from rubbing skin against skin, most people get them near arm pits or when they are inhumanely fat. like that one fat cow with a beard of skin tags.

you can have a doc freeze and laser them off

ah hecking hell

hope it's covered by the NHS lol

You can rip em off yourself, sometimes there's a bit of blood, but I've never got any permanent scars from ripping mine off

for real? could I freeze them myself with some ice and pick/nailclip em off? how big were yours?

Ive gotten rid of some of mine by soaking some apple cidar vinegar in toilet paper and taping it to the applied area. skin tag disentigrates overnight

Have you had your fasting blood glucose tested recently? Skin tags are often a symptom of hyperinsulemia aka insulin resistance aka DIABEETUS

Dermatologists have something that’s like a small spoon scalpel that they use.

Bout the size of a an apple seed was the biggest one. I just put the nails of my thumb and index finger together at the base of it, squeezed and yanked it fast, no freezing required. You might need longish nails for that though.

I have had them come and go on my neck. Possibly one of the worst places besides having them on your face, but now that I see you can get them on you dick too, I don't know what's worse. Anyway, for years I've just learned to bite the bullet by cutting them off with sterilized stainless steel scissors after putting an ice cube on it until it melts. Let me tell you, it's pretty fucking painful but the key is to do it as far down to the base of it as you can. I've never gotten scars from doing so. HOWEVER, if you're going to get rid of them on your dick, please don't try this scissor method, I'm sure it's probably gonna react differently to that skin. I know people go to dermatologists and freeze them off but as far as I know that's pretty damn expensive, and no, it isn't covered by insurance.

Attached: wojak8.png (637x360, 267K)

Looks more like molluscum contagiosum to me.

don't fucking try this, and don't do this anymore. that is literally an infection waiting to happen or the possibility of tearing off skin around the base of the skin tag.

Listen here fag.

A dermatologist wanted like $175 USD to take 3 of them off. I said fuck that and got a pair of those small really sharp scissors (photo) and got a cotton ball with some alcohol. I then proceeded to snip not only the 6-8 I had on my legs by my balls but about another 4-5 under each arm and a few on my neck.

The way I look at it I saved about $1400 USD for a few fuck me moments.

You know what you got to do. Just pull up on them with a set of tweezers and snip as close to the base as you can. Tis nothing but a flesh wound.

Attached: 3000-R Tweezer man.jpg (800x696, 36K)

even if the skin is sterilised afterwards? people do it themselves all the time with no real complications it seems

might try this
if it doesn't work, imma snip these fuckers

out of all the methods i've heard of i've never once heard of people straight yanking them off. even if you sterilize it afterward, it's still a risk by pulling (pinching) it off with your finger(nail)s, which are the dirtiest part of your entire body. if you're gonna caveman it, at least use scissors or tweezers.

Had one when I was like 12, cut it off

Yeah, I cut one off near my ass and actually kinda pulled a budding one off my eyelid. It fucking hurts to snip off but it's only for a second then you just hold some wadded up paper towels on the spot for a while until any bleeding stops. Don't need to waste fucking a million dollars to get them removed by a doc.

An easy and less painful way of removing them is tying some string or nylon tightly around the base of them. Then you can pull it tight and slice them off, or tie it off so they die and fall off from lack of blood supply.

This. Had a big one on my groin.

>tied floss
>left it
>four days later
>get home from work
>It and floss are gone

Why the fuck didn't you just use scissors?

I usually just use a razor blade to get rid of shit on or in my skin.

What is wrong with wh*te people