Keto

Where my keto bois at?

Attached: keto.jpg (1100x619, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kcebhOq-nBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gave up keto for CICO. It's much simpler. though i still avoid sugar, potatoes, and bread. i'm not going to beat myself up over eating some pinto beans, carrots, and bananas.

modified-atkins is basically ketogenic

so it's keto without the potassium deficiency and kidney stones? sounds like a winner.

>potassium deficiency and kidney stones

eat more leafy greens

They're all dead of heart disease and nutrient deficiency.

Right here my dude

You should not eat any fucking fruit under ANY circumstances. There are 4 diets which can be accepted, depending on your microbiome. These are

>Ketogenic
This is the most commonly used as people with an A type Microbiome adapt. Stay below 15g of carb to be safe. Do NOT eat any fucking berries. Ketogenic dieters who eat berries are mentally ill. They are like straight men who give blowjobs to 50 men at the weekends. This is the diet that is easiest to adapt to but is not the best, in my opinion. However, Berries have a proven damaging effect on the body. Did you know that 90% of berry species grow on trees that have thorns? Thorns and spikes are natures way of indicating poison. If you eat too many berries, or any berries at all, you run the risk of hyperintestinal thornoglaucemia, which is a severe internal bleeding caused by thorn remnants.

>Zero Carb
This is where you only eat meat. This is a decent diet, but IMO can be improved upon with the next two diets. The main problems with zero carb are that it involves eating cow and sheep which themselves have eaten carbs. This can be damaging to the body especially for ultramarathon runners like me.

>Zero Carb Keto Meats
This is my preferred diet. I only eat meat from animals that were in ketosis at the point of death. This generally means only eating high trophic level animals like Tuna, Shark, Wolf, Bear and Whale. I can eat beef but only if the cow was a keto cow

>AntiFiber Zero Carb
This is a hard diet to pull off, and I am aiming for it. Fiber is fucking cancer. Think about what fiber is - it is undigestible food. You might as well be eating lego. The antifiber diet involves eating only pure animal fats, from high trophic level animals (so Tuna butter, Shark Cream and such), and you have to eat at least 4000 calories a day to drown fiber particles in the body. I know a few doing this - they are in staggeringly good shape.

Do not listen to the fucking basedboy vegans.

Attached: aplle.jpg (894x893, 88K)

>t. Guaranteed Dyel

where in the unholy fuck do you get wolf and bear meat from

I don’t know. Probably too weak to get out of bed.

the hunt

Jesus how many meme diets do you need cunt you can look good on any fucking diet if it fits your macros is that so hard for you to understand

at the gym trying to complete a couple sets of squats with 1pl8
they'll be back in a few hours (or days)

maybe some ppl are into this for health/vitality reasons, not appearance.

>shark, wolf, bear and whale
kek excellent bait. are ketoposters the best memers in this board?

>ultramarathon runners like me
Yep he is a dyel + all that hate against berries cuz some of them have thorns???i can see that ur brain is already malfunctioning from lack of carbs lol

>keto for health
Made me chuckle

I agree with some of it, but berries? come on buddy, Our bodies are adapted to hunt/find fruits and meat, and berries are a big part of that.
A diet cycling meats(including organs!) and fruits(tomatoes, pumpkins, cucumbers, bell peppers are also fruits) is probably the closest to natural ( aka what our bodies are adapted to) as we can get

If you want to make it, don´t eat berries

t: turbobrainlet

>Anything running related
>No carb

Enjoy being last :^)

Ate carbs after 2 weeks of keto and now feel like shit

This post is proof that Keto diets give Keto posters the brain power to be the best posters.

I'm thinking of doing this just for some sanity and flexibility.

Plus, I'm on some weird plateau? I'm definitely slimmer based on clothes fit and frankly less jiggle. But I'm about 4 pounds heavier than I was a week ago? The fuck gives?

>t. This much of a brainlet he cant properly write the t. Meme

Fuckin hilarious but in all seriousness just cut all that processed grain and sugary shit out. Fresh veggies and *not* canned beans with a piece of fresh fruit a day is fine. I don't eat bread period. I personally feel much better and still see results when cutting.

>muh whale blubber

Been doing keto for two weeks now, losing bf but my lifts are suffering :(

>70% fat
Enjoy your heart disease.

>eating steak and brussels sprouts smothered in guacamole
I love this diet

Sorry user, it's all that missing glycogen

What's cheap and easy to make and eat daily for keto? I don't want to go into this diet to fuck around and not get good results

>AntiFibre Zero Carb Triple Ketosis XXXTreme
This is the god of all diets. You can only eat pure animal fats from animals which were fed exclusively on other animals which were in ketosis at the time of being eaten. Needless to say the animals you eat must also be in ketosis. I know of only three other men capable of such a feat of dieting excellence. One is a cousin of mine and the other two spend their days on desert islands beating up palm trees. Fuck coconuts.

I work at a big restaurant and get prime steak for £10/kg. Eat about 600g a day.

>Berries have a proven damaging effect on the body.
Before we talk about proof, how about posting any evidence at all?

What the fuck is the point of keto? If I wanna lose weight just eat less calories.

Attached: 1519180672671.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Its for fatties that dont have enough willpower for a healthy diet

So this is the power of keto?

youtu.be/kcebhOq-nBc

>keto cows

Attached: 5B2DE3C8-41FE-41F5-9649-8847E7CDB8D1.jpg (1154x1204, 177K)

>Tfw no keto milker gf