Feels

Be honest. You're thinking about -her-.

not even lifting can save me. i dont wanna feel this feel anymore bros. i want out.

Attached: IMG_0489.jpg (601x508, 46K)

haha how tf is catching feelings real nigga lmao
just be a dead husk of a man hahahaha

how do i transcend this

Attached: IMG_0523.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Attached: 65FzLV.png (503x644, 15K)

i dont know what to do with this

it's evolution
woman are evolved to see 80% of men as unattractive, whereas men see women attractive on a normal distribution
either you're in the top 20%, or you don't have a prayer getting a good woman

im not sure if women going on okcupid are representative of all women, especially when the ratio of women to men on those types of sites are like 1:20

I'm alone too... Deeply and alarming alone. I don't understand anything anymore.

>builds ramps
>take to Buckman bridge
>drive south
>get off on Old St Augustine
>get back on 295 North
>Hit ramp at max speed of Toyota 4Runner
>Goodbye cruel world

Six star testosterone booster, fuels your day kills depression keeps you happy to do one more rep! What are you doing now you beta boy get some test boosters now. Side effects include nausea, vomiting, weight gain/loss, if anything is wrong consult your doctor.

this sounds like a late night ad by the slap chop guy

it's the simple concept of female choice
females bear more of the cost of reproduction (raising the baby, being pregnant, making eggs, lining the uterus every 30 days, ect.) so they've evolved to be very choosy (male-male competition is a thing but let's ignore that)
if u look at the distribution of traits for women, the normal distribution is much more narrow than men
men are the "experimental" gender, but because women give birth, they can't vary too much in any traits whatsoever (their fitness would reduce and natural selection would finish them off) - part of the reason why it seems "all women are the same"
because of this, there are traits that all women find attractive, no matter how much they lie and bullshit
there was a study that found only 1 in 16 men reproduced in our ancestral state
this is what women are adapted to, so they are used to seeing most men die, with them sharing the cream of the crop
hence, you gotta be at the top, or you don't exist to them

only thing worse than that is not even having a "her" to be sad about, I'll probably die like this, it sucks

There is no her in my life.

Attached: 1524396493902.jpg (319x331, 15K)

i now lift for the upcoming civil war between Jow Forums, versus the

>pic related. my holy armor of gains to slay the basedboys

Attached: IMG_0524.jpg (497x720, 131K)

>if u look at the distribution of traits for women, the normal distribution is much more narrow than men
because youre looking at the distribution of women on okcupid
of course women care about whos dumping whoms load inside of them, whether or not that care goes any further is interesting but the graph you posted proves nothing

wtf... versus basedboys. y it changed

Attached: IMG_0496.jpg (750x730, 526K)

onions boys

it doesn't matter where you get your samples, most traits comparing men to women will look like this

Attached: 1241324.jpg (400x241, 18K)

>tfw you realize you didnt love her as a person, but the idea of her
>tfw you blindly assigned traits to her without any backing
>tfw no matter what kind of person she was, the imperfections inherent in any human would have broken the mental image
>tfw you realize true love cannot exist on the mortal plane
fuck everything. strength and ability are all that matters

Attached: 1519832170397.jpg (645x651, 55K)

onions boys

what does iq have to do with women rating men lower than vice versa

ONIONS B0YS

S 0 y BOYZ

GOT it. Fcuk off Jow Forums police

Attached: 1504762000210.png (645x729, 70K)

I like this guy's argument.

yea thats a funny meme pic, thanks

Attached: IMG_0542.gif (275x428, 944K)