Females of Jow Forums

>5'9" obvious virgin hits on you at the gym

what do you do to escape this life threatening situation?

Attached: 1518896888858.jpg (609x749, 212K)

You're a virgin?

lmao u are a woman you live life on easy mode
and yet you won't ever achieve anything beyond getting used as a cumrag for chad
but keep crying roastie

I just give one word answers to everything before they get the message

Am I suppose to count the bar when bench pressing?

Literally just report him to gym management for sexual misconduct.
He gets permabanned, you get apologies and possibly free shit to keep your business and not alert twitter.

t. male user who wants to inspire suicide amongst manlets

yes.
t. 265 lb boobpress

Tell him no and if he's annoying you still tell the employees ya dumbass. Not that hard

Aw sweetie that sounds awful I'm so sorry :(

Don't worry mlady, I'll protect you. *Flexes the 'cep*

Attached: 1485916226496.png (680x680, 430K)

How do I ask a guy for help with my squat form without him thinking I want the D?

Attached: Squat Diaper.jpg (958x1278, 95K)

You ask a girl instead?

This is a shot in the dark, but any femanons wanna help out an user with relationship advice? I've known this girl for 11 years, dated her in highschool, we broke up, kinda drifted apart during college but always caught up, were cool, then started hanging out again after college, basically dates we were setting up (nothing would happen, even though I wanted to, except she always hugged me for a while when we met and when we parted, and when I was over for christmas once and i gave her a present) but I tried being the "cool dude friend/possible get back together dude" and showed up at her house without prior notice a couple times, eventually she told me to stop but she kept talking to me, then I went and saw her in a few local plays a couple times (texting her very prior to going that I was planning to see them, she just never saw the texts (important note: she is has always, ALWAYS been a slow/bad texter, ever since I met her)) and I guess that was an invasion of her personal space because she blocked me on fb soon after that, but within a month refriended me, then i went and saw another of her plays a few months later and at the end, before i could talk to her, her friend came up to me and told me to leave because i was "making her uncomfortable". i didnt want to seem like a creep so i fucking left. then she didnt talk to me for almost a year (which has happened before but only when one of us or both of us had bfs/gfs). But just recently we started talking again, sending each other funny memes and videos, I drew her a picture for her birthday which said she loved, made her laugh (she actually typed out her "bahahaah" laugh which is her actual laugh). We just texted memes last night but like, idk, I just hope I didn't hurt this girl somehow, I'd love to be with her but if she doesn't and just wants to be friends that's cool too, as long as she's happy man. Do I have any chance with this girl? I know I completely fucked up, I know.

Attached: 661348a115a8c92309ae32036f27a40c.jpg (236x312, 31K)

She sounds like a bitch desu I wouldn’t treat a friend like that let alone a romantic interest if you get together her behaviour will stay the same

Probably not. She doesn't seem to be showing any signs of interest. Does she ever text or plan get-togethers first? Because it seems like you just keep beta orbiting her.

that was me, fuck you.

Yeah she texts me first, we haven't seen each other since that play where her friend told me to leave, but she texts me first sometimes.

She's very much an introvert,. I should have said that before, she likes her private time, I actually do too, which is why I think we are kinda compatible.

ask her out, then you'll know

Smile and be polite. They go away eventually probably

>she cant even stutter out two words at a time
>she mirin

you literally cant, stop dreaming

I'm 57 and i honestly don't feel like i deserve to talk to anyone. there's some tall guys who laugh in my face. kinda fucks with you.

It is wayyyyy too late for you

I'm not gonna say out of the blue "hey you wanna be my girlfriend" or "hey do you wanna go on a date", I think at this point she expects anything from my side to be more organic, she's pretty coy herself, something like asking to hang out and eventually watching a movie while getting high like we used to tend to do but me (or her) actually making a move this time after feeling the atmosphere, or a couple "hangout dates" down the line at least. Yknow, isn't that what you ladies are into? Or would be if you had an at least semi-love interest for the past 12 years? Neither of us have had partners for the past couple years btw.

>those 100s of virgins that reply to a shit quality post just because op says he's a girl
and to think these are the same people that say they wouldn't fuck a 9/10 Instagram model because of one minor flaw the tirelessly searched for

>57
hope you've got your plot at the cemetery picked out

Let her go, friend

But she keeps coming back to me, even when I think she is gone forever...

DAMMMMMMN.
OP BTFO!

the decadence is strong with this one

Who tf hits on women in the gym? I go there to lift weights, not have social interactions. I've never noticed something like this in my gym. I mean I like looking at their asses when nobody is looking but thats about it.

wear headphones and ignore him. Also wear sweatpants.

Be gone forever for her. If anything is worth having there she'll want you back, and you have to have a spine and tell her you want a real relationship.

Stop chasing her you complete beta

what if 6'2 obvious virgin hit on you instead

Yuck

>not inviting him back to your place
>not staring into his eye to discover his darkest secrets
>not using said secrets to blackmail him into doing small jobs for you
>not feeding him your blood once a month until he starts to crave it
>not using the threat of blood withdrawal serve as the leash that binds him to you
>not making him kill a dozen people, skin their corpses, drain their blood and then throw them into a pit, carving out one of their hearts first and injecting it with blood and Ghenna adding it to the pit of corpses
>not then draining his blood to an inch, throwing him into the pit of the dead, leaving him with rapidly dwindling amount of blood so that he has to find the heart and drink it’s blood.
Christ it’s like you don’t even know how to Baali properly.

Stop messing up my thread. This is a real problem and your ruining and distracting me.
This is why I don’t like to post on here.

>guys I don't like are hitting on me
>this is a real problem
>Jow Forums why aren't you taking me seriously?
I genuinely can't tell if this is bait or not.

Attached: Da2efeoWAAAG-Ts.jpg (363x289, 25K)

This is obvious bait, women don't exist on the internet

Attached: 1525003987341s.jpg (250x187, 7K)

>I was over for christmas once and i gave her a presen
Just stop wasting you money and time.

>I just hope I didn’t hurt this girl
And you think my post was bait?

Spbp

She bought me a present too rtard, we hadn't even agreed to give each other gifts, it's just something we do.

>Responding to bait

Also, didn't mean to call you an rtard, you don't really know the whole story, and how could you?

stop rationalizing faggot
she doesn't want you, she hasn't wanted you this entire time, she just taking the attention from you when it's convenient
stop seeing her, stop talking to her, disconnect immediately

Being nice won't help you, robot. If you did let her know what you wanted in the first place, you wouldn't be so deep in the friendzone.

no, you're right, user. what you're doing sounds perfectly healthy; keep it up, bud.

how do I find a tall gf?

Attached: 1525078669913.jpg (640x1136, 119K)

JUSt look up

Just curious, what year were you born?
Specifically what is your Chinese animal.
I feel like your a dog given your extreme loyalty to this person.

I love women, haven't talked to one in years.

>Specifically what is your Chinese animal.
>I feel like your a dog given your extreme loyalty to this person.
Top bantz mate

Attached: 1524203470431.gif (300x168, 1.78M)

>Oh noes, My life is so hard - a man is ready to give his kidney in exchange for letting him take me to Olive Garden. Such hardship.

When you expire (turn thirty), and start your nose-dive descent, please remember that you didn't suddenly lose your value, you never had any value in the first place. Your only appeal was as a collection of holes in a vaguely attractive package. You have nothing else.

No loyalty. No soul. No goodness. No honor. No redemptive qualities.

What modern times have revealed is that women never had morality, they were merely controlled by patriarchal religions and Governments. Once the jew introduced enough degeneracy to attack and erode these pillars of Western Society, women showed their true colors. Cheaters. Child murderers. Disgusting, 3am pissing in the street, cum in your hair, animals of the lowest order. You always were, and always will be. It was carefully suppressed, and now it is in plain sight.

So go fuck off, and take your blood-slime slit with you. Go take some "selfies" and "tweet" about it, and get some "likes" in the few short years of relevance you have left.

Attached: 1524281278959.jpg (1013x537, 159K)

Post body

If I may be candid for a second, people have said my spirit animal is that of a dog, and I would tend to agree. People also have said that they wouldn't have let a few of my friends back into my life if they had been me (my roomie got with another ex of mine we were still living with after we broke up, but she cheated on him and we chose bros over hoes) so I guess I would call myself kinda "loyal" to my loved ones and friends and family anyway.

I really should go to bed though its fucking late but one last reply then I'll try and check this shit in the morning:

But she KNOWS, has known since high school how I feel, she's not a dunce, we were boyfriend and girlfriend, it's kinda obvious that I dig her and it used to be obvious she did too, at least for a bit (once a few years ago during the "hangout dates" phase she made me a mixtape of lovesongs.) I obviously should have made my move then but I was a fat fuck then and wanted to wait til i was more fit. Now I'm slimmed way down and we're talking again after a while of not and she's texting me first again. If you guys knew the whole story you'd probably see it differently, but isn't that how it goes...

Anyways, thanks for the advice, I'll think about what you have said but I've tried to let her go before and every time I've completely let her go she's come back. Ah, c'est la vie.

Attached: kind.jpg (640x480, 135K)

It is way too late, just move on

Last time it happened I started talking to the dude about Jesus Christ and I handed him one of my Luc Gospels I always carry with me.

Attached: dedans-avant-miniature.jpg (184x184, 13K)

One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.

Subtly include your boyfriend in the conversation.

Always work out with headphones on, always take only one of them off when you're solicited, so you can put it back on the second he stops talking.

Look really focus and workout with your eyes closed as much as possible, in order to narrow the chances of him starting to talk to you.

jesus dude, just fucking tell her to take it or leave it and that's it. Block her if she says no. Nothing will come of this

>Females of Jow Forums
Just nasty traps

>please don't bother me, thanks
it's that easy

You should act a bit more alpha so she thinks you're a Chad, try messaging her "get your tits out now or I'll fucking kill you.

>gym thot giving me smiles until my hat comes off and she sees my bald head

Attached: 1442444310340.png (633x758, 260K)

>that 57 year old at the gym

>6'2 obvious virgin
OP pls answer I need to know if I have a chance

Attached: Mhac.png (451x347, 75K)

do not do this

You get knocked up at 38 and divorce the dad and abuse booze and continue the cycle of JUST with your FAS autistic manlet son. Useless roastie.

>be 6'1 shehulk
>in love with the idea of having a much taller bf
Struggle

Ask a gay guy

>because a grill knows anything about form

Just lower that ass until the nearest male catches the scent of your taint and hop that shit up quickly,

ugh I know what you mean sister. This 5'11" guy actually said "good morning" to me yesterday morning. I just blew my rape whistle, ran away and reported him to the police.
I live in Europe though, I don't know what you can do if you live in a patriarchal society that hasn't made it illegal for men to talk to women in public.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-05-02 07:17:40.png (1042x194, 29K)

>tfw no qt christian gym gf

That is what you get for being born bigger than the manlets.

Attached: 1520153431004.png (470x495, 9K)

This. Oh no guy i don't like talked to me. My life is so hard.

When the limit of a function approaches 0, it’s not ever actually 0 but you have to functionally treat that value as 0. Your situation is the function whose limit approaches 0. It’ll never be impossible in the literal sense of the word, because nothing ever is. But, functionally, your chance is 0.

WE FOUND THE INCEL BOYS post body

Attached: image.jpg (350x96, 39K)

What do you mean hit on you? virgins don't hiyt on women. Or are they just looking at you because you dress like a whore?

>This is a shot in the dark, but any femanons wanna help out an user with relationship advice? I've known this girl for 11 years, dated her in highschool, we broke up, kinda drifted

aaaand stopped reading there, just drop it already, don't waste your time on disfonctionnal relations/people.

i'm absolutely happy Relationship Wise because i live by this rule, i'm not here to put up with artificial problems.

they're easy to spot

OP ABSOLUTLEY BTFO

Attached: 9E3F7A90-8743-4E3F-AFA3-5D63D038DF7E.png (600x722, 720K)

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Jow Forums for 8 years now. I’m a Scooby fan and I go to Columbia. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted Trump. I fuck based black men exclusively. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligint than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The only plates I pick up aren’t dishes, their my lifts which are bigger than yours. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day, and you'll beg to be my beta "provider."

You're an emotional sponge. Enjoy yourself, and try to forget that there are plenty of fish in the sea and that you're wasting your time with a relationship that will never happen. Nothing is invested. You could find someone else, but you choose not to. Forget about it. Or don't. Chase her into your 30's for all I care.

your point ?

It’s bait laddo

Tell him you are there to work out and not to make friends? If he keeps pursuing report to gym staff?

Real question. So you see random gym femanon in gym doing the "I need help but dont know who to ask so I'm going to look around until some one catches on" movement. And you walk up and ask if they need a spotter or help and they get super rude towards you. Is there a way to stop that? I have a girlfriend I just remember my first time struggling to ask for a spotter.

sometimes i wish all the funny things weren't bait

Attached: 1513442932270.jpg (248x250, 8K)

90% of the time the people who hit on you are around the same level of attractiveness. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you're not as hot as you think you are OP

Attached: wellshit.jpg (150x187, 13K)

>Guess what: I'm a woman
>
>I've been using Jow Forums for 8 years now. I’m a Scooby fan and I go to Columbia. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted Trump. I fuck based black men exclusively. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligint than most of you in this thread.

>
>Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The only plates I pick up aren’t dishes, their my lifts which are bigger than yours. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.
>
>I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day, and you'll beg to be my beta "provider."

Tfw I know its bait but still tilts me because reverse sexism/equality

Anyone who shows up at someone's place without prior notice is a complete creep. Jesus Christ get your shit together you fuckwad. Leave them alone you complete stalker.

lifting weights is unnatural for women, stop wasting life and get yourselves white children

isn't it still better than being a fat slob and having obese (((white))) children ?

Go up to the nearest 6’3 Chad such as myself who will likely be benching 2 plates, put your arms around him and say he is your boyfriend. He will play along. Afterwards give him head to say thank you.

i am a girl and i have had sex with all the guys who bench more than 2 plates and who are about 6'3" in my gym

that way there is always a chad to step in if one of the betas bother me

Just watch a video, ask gym personnel maybe

Can't believe I'm posting in a shitty troll thread